Aegyo ~~~ buing buing?

I never thought it'd be you ~ [ON HIATUS]

I gave a small giggled as Himchan cheered for me being their new (or more like impromptu) manager. Himchan suddenly recomposed himself. With a poker face he turned to s. 

"Well let's go then..." 

Yongguk shaked his head. I bit my lip *I guess he's still mad at me*. Suddenly i felt a light tap on my back. Daehyun came over to me. With his eye smiles and a genuine smile he gave me a slight push signalling for me to follow him.

"It's ok. Himchan hyung is not really angry at you. He just does that to attract attention. Oh, I'm Daehyun by the way. Thank u for agreeing to be our manager."

I bit my lip thinking I may have gone a little too far. Daehyun stopped halfway in his tracks realising I was still behind. He turned around to stop exactly in front of me. 

"Hey don't worry bout it ok? trust me..." Daehyun stopped down to my eye level with his hands on my shoulders. I look up at him and forced a smile.

"Hmmm, ohk how bout this. Himchan hyung really softens up when a girl does aegyo... try it on him!"

"Aegyo? But I really can't do aegyo..." I retorted back.

"Well, hmmm... put your hands like this." He grabbed both of my hands and scrunched it up to put it under my chin like a cat.

"Open your eyes bigger and call him out ~ try it"

"mmmm... like this? Daehyun oppa~~~"

Daehyun's heart stopped for a moment. *oh, why's my heart like this* Daehyun avoided my gaze and looked down to the floor.

"Oh oppa u ok?" I looked at his figure for a while. Daehyun shook his head and smiled at me. 

"I'm fine lets go" He took my hand and dragged me into the van. Unknown to me all along, someone was watching our little fiesco. With a heavy heart, he tried to shake off that foreign feeling but he had no idea why it bugged him so much.

Inside the van, I could see Himchan was sitting at the front seat to the corner of the right side of the van. He had put on his headphones and was staring out the window. I bit my lips in guilt. Daehyun who was in frnt of me called out for me to sit beside him. Soon all the members entered the van, Youngjae being the last. He scanned the van to see an empty seat next to me. I looked up to find Youngjae looking for seats. As our eyes met I called out for him. In the van, I was sitted in between Daehyun and Youngjae wiith Zelo and Jongup behind us and Yongguk was sitting infront and across from me. Himchan was alone. Halfway thru the ride to the hotel I couldn't take it any more. Though Yongguk had told me Himchan was putting on an act I couldn't help but feel guilty with us having fun talking and laughing away but he was being quite.

I stood up to walk to the seat beside him. Just before I could sit Himchan placed his bag on the seat, and crossed his arms on his chest, sinking down in his seat in the process. I puffed up my cheeks and grabbed his bag and sat down beside him. 

*no reaction*

I blew my side bangs and put his bag to the empty seat beside me. Himchan turned his bag against me. I slowly took off his headphones. 

"YA YOU ...." Himchan paused himself. No words came out of him.

"Ya Himchan-ah cat got your tongue?" Yongguk came over and smacked his head

Pouting my lips, making puppy-dog eyes and curling my hands under my chin I went " Opppppaaaa~~~" Yongguk just stared at me along with Himchan. The other members gathered with Daehyun being the last. Everyone was awe-struck. Daehyun giggled abit at the back as he saw Himchan's mouth open. He could tell Himchan was softening up already. No one spoke a word so I decided to try once again... 

'Himchan oppa ~~~ U angry???" Yongguk snapped out of his daze and smiled at me. He shook his head at Himchan

"YA! If u dun even wanna talk to her its your lost. Hazel-ah dun bother him anymore." Yongguk grabbed my hand and as I was abt to stand up Himchan grabbed me by wrapping his arms around my neck and back hugged me tight.

"OMG WHY ARE U SO CUTE" Himchan cried aloud. I cudnt help but to blush by the sudden skinship. Well I guess the rumours were thrue. Himchan is a y boy >< Kidding! But still, shocking. The maknaes poked fun at Himchan teasing him bout me but he ignored all of them.

About 15 mins later, we've arrived at the hotel. I took charge and helped the boys with the registration of the hotel. I had to keep in mind one thing... I WAS THEIR MANAGER! As I received the cards, the boys and I moved to our hotel rooms. As I scanned the card and entered the room, I saw that the hotel room was more of a suite with 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms complete with a kitchen and balcony. Just like the boys, my jaw dropped open at the grand site. The belboys came with our bags not long after.

"Enjoy your stay at MBS" one of the boy bells said after dropping our bags... WAIT!

I looked at the boys who was staring at me too, as if on cue all of  us turned to the bellboy.

"WE'RE ALL STAYING IN THE SAME ROOM?!" all 7 of us boomed

"Well yes, We're sorry but something had cropped up so we got you the biggest room with seperate rooms. Technically its like living in different hotel rooms but just in one BIG room. Hope you enjoy your stay. And if you need anything else do give us a ring. Till then, have a nice day sirs and ma'am" The bellboy explained and quickly exited the room before any of us could protest. One room... 6 boys and 1 girl...

Nth can happen... RIGHT???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! 3 chap updates >< Hahha my brain juices were just flowing so TA-DAH! Oh and just so everyone knows from this chapter onwards everyone is conversing in korean except that i wrote it in English :) Hahhaha, ooooo SCANDALOUS one room tgthr with the boys >< Anyways, comments please and THANK U!!! *throws bunny shaped cookies*