Breakfast fiasco

I never thought it'd be you ~ [ON HIATUS]

HELLO EVERYONE! Guess what??? I am NOT going for the camp >< LOL, mainly becoz I fell sick so yeah good news I'll be updating aLOT this few days but starting next week I'm starting sch ~ But till then comment please yeah? Things are about to get interesting! ><

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How I'd wish you knew how I felt about you, can't you see I'm dying day by day just being beside you? Oblivious to the fact that I've fallen deeper for you within such a short period of time. Baby please, just look my way ~

WARRIOR~~~ HU! 

I stretched my arms wide and ruffled around for the snooze button on the hotel's alarm clock. Silence soon filled the room and I curled up into the bedsheets again ... *ahhhhh ~ oooo, SNAP!* I jolted up of the bed and washed up immediately. For a while there, I completely forgot about my current living situation. The boys and I have been allocated to a BIG hotel room together and the first day in Singapore was nothing special so I thought of making a nice breakfast to start the week of with a ... 

*BAM* literally

I rushed out of my room as i quickly tied my hair up in a messy bun and put on fake glasses to cover up my horrible eye bags. Dressed in shorts and an oversized sweater I rushed to where the sound came from. Daehyun was at the kitchen, handling various pots and pans. He was mixing batter in a bowl, pancake batter maybe? Ingredients were aligned beside him but he was covered in flour. Slowly he began puring more flour in the batter. 

"Oppa, what you making?" I sneaked up behind him and whispered close to his ear. Startled, Daehyun accidently poured a lump of flour into the batter. The impact caused us his face to be covered with flour as I hid behind his back. Slowly, he turned his head and I couldn't help but to giggle at him. Daehyun has alwys been the first to wake up amongst the members so he thought of making breakfast. Mouthing an apology, I dusted his face off the flour. The sudden skinship caught Daehyun off guard causing his heart to skip a beat. He could only stare at me as I cleaned his face with my hands while giggling. *the sound of her giggling in the early morning; is it just me or does she really make my heart beat faster?*

"Oppa, mianhae. What were you doing anyways?" I asked as I wiped my wands with a wet cloth after cleaning up.

"Cooking... or at least trying to. Did I wake you up?" Daehyun questioned

"Hahah no. The pots and pans did" I beamed a smile at him. "Pancakes huh? I want to make it!" I took the bowl he had, emptied it and started on a new batter. Daehyun just stood there staring at my figure as I made the batter. I had a habit of biting my lips when i was concentrating on something. Daehyun couldn't take his eyes off of me as he continued studying me. Seeing me so concentrated on something he had found me very charming. Those lips especially. Daehyun shook his head. *ANI, no Daehyun* he mentally slapped himself.

"Oppa, do you want to help mix this?" I asked only to realise Daehyun had been staring at me. The awkward staring felt like it went forever. I looked down to the floor and immediately turned around. *Oh gosh* Suddenly, I felt fingers running across my cheeks.

"Meh-rong" Daehyun said to me as he slowly backed away from the kitchen into the living room. Surprised, I realised that Daehyun had declared a flour war on me. *JUNG DAEHYUN IT IS ON*

I quickly too a handful of flour and ran towards him. Like a game of cat and mouse, we laughed heartily as we covered one another in flour. Unfortunately for me, Daehyun had caught me by surprise from the back. His two hands slipped into my waist from behind lifting me up only to crash down onto the sofa with me being on top of him. He rolled over causing for him to be on top of me. We were both laughing about our little fiesco as I tried to get flour on his face. Somehow, everything felt perfect.

-----------------------------------------------------

Youngjae had woken up form his sleep, awaken by the sudden noises outside. He rubbed his eyes and groggily got up. He had realised Daehyun was not in his bed. *Figures, that guy always wakes up early* Fixing his hair,  he opened his room door only to see what he shouldn't have seen. Awkwardly he stood there silently, too shocked to break me and Daehyun apart.

Yongguk and Himchan happened to walk out of their rooms too. Yongguk's eyes widened upon the scene infront of him. Himchan's jaw was all the way down to the floor already. 

"YA JUNG DAEHYUN GET OFF MY BABY GIRL!" screamed Himchan as he pulled Daehyun away from me. I was abit lost at the sudden situation but came to realise soon that they had seen the little fiasco back there. I stood up from the sofa and pushed my glasses back a little, trying o hide the obvious blush.

"Baby you ok?" asked Himchan with his signature greasy pouting as he kneeled infrnt of me. I just nodded playfully and smiled at him.

"Oh oppa, you're all awake? Breakfast is going to be ready so why don't you all wash up? I'll wake the other maknaes" I beamed at the others. 

I tiptoed my way to Zelo's and Jongup's room leaving the tensed atmosphere in the living room. Himchan shot killer stares to Daehyun who just gave an innocent look back to Himchan. *I'm watching you Daehyun* mouthed Himchan as he made his way to the bathroom. Yongguk merely shook his head and walked past Youngjae while giving him a pat on the shoulder. Youngjae stepped back into his room leaving Daehyun to cook the rest of the pancakes.

*I shouldn't be like this... no, I shouldn't*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooo, does Yongguk know smth??? Hmmmmm... LOL comment please >< I've unexpectedly had quite a number of subscribers so thank you! But please don't be a silent reader. I need comments to improve on please ~ <3<3<3