A little too late

I never thought it'd be you ~ [ON HIATUS]

"Damn it! I'm going to be late!"

I mentally slapped myself as I realised I could not make it on time to welcome B.A.P to Singapore. Them coming to Singapore was kept on the low, mainly because they were here only to have a break after their "warrior" promotions and to check out venues in Singapore for their own solo showcase after making their comeback back in Korea. No one knew of the arrival except for a few people. Well for me, lets just say I've made connections online. Though it was depressing to know that I couldn't even bring my best friend along I was still glad that it only heightened my chances of seeing B.A.P upclose... alone! A week... I thought to myself... a week. Let this be please. Just a day, a day where I can actually just see them upclose and maybe if I'm lucky enough to get their autograph.

I didn't want them to take me as a fan. No i am not that typical fan. I don't scream my lungs out, giggle out loud. You can say I'm a silent fan. Keeping my distance from them, respecting their personal space... >< But I knew, by me doing that I'd probably blend in with the wall and they won't even know I'm there.

I ran out of the train doors and ran as fast as my feet could carry me to the airport gates. The cold air from inside the airport pierced through my skin and it was all the more painful running in it as the cold air sweeps past you. In fact dressed in denim shorts was a bad idea. You see Singapore's weather is not exactly "perfect". It's like a fickle minded pregnant lady. One time it can be hot and sunny and the other it could rain 24/7. So i dressed for both in a way. Denim shorts, high cut red converse shoes and an oversize knitted sweater with a tank top underneath. I stopped midway through the airport. I looked around, why is it so empty I thought to myself. I looked at my watch. 

12:30pm

CRAP. Suddenly I heard noises of metal clanking together. I turned around to see airport staff clearing away the metal barrirers.

*No way*

"Eh,,Ex-Excuse me..." I started off, my breathing still unstable after all the running. 

"Have the idols arrived?" I began to question one of the staff members.

"Oh why yes, in fact they arrived an hour earlier just in case there were fans who'd know" she replied

"Oh?! Oh.. um... thank you..." I trailed off, unable to mask the sound of disappointment in my voice. I guess they were right. B.A.P really didn't want their arrival to be known.

I wandered around the airport. I didn't know where to go... home? try finding out where B.A.P is? The thing is though Singapore's just a dot on the world map it isn't exactly easy to find them still especially since you had no leads as to where to begin with. I decided to take a break. My mind was swirliing as I didn't get to eat my breakfast or lunch and my dinner last night was not exactly filling either. All that running has taken up all my energy that coould be derived from my dinner. 

I walked over to Starbucks.

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks. How many people?" the waitress asked me smiling her smile and looking all hyper. I know that's her job to but sill it was not helping with how I was feeling at that point in time. In fact, it kind of irritated me. Don't blame me though, people have always said that when someone's hungry all hell could break lose.

"Just one. And if you could, could i get a corner table?" I asked.

*mainly where I'll be out of everyone's eye and i can just wallow in depression in that corner*

"Sure thing follow me" 

I dragged myself to my table and placed my order of hot chocolate and a ham and cheese grilled sandwhich. As the waitress walked off, I slowly began to take out my autograph book. Black, simple black with gold ornaments. I flipped it open to see the pages I've painstakingly decorated. Each page was each member's profile. To the right of the page was their profile and to the left i left a small space. I took out my polaroid camera. *if only* I thought to myself. If only i could take a polaroid with each member and stick it to that empty space. huh... wishful thinking. 

"here you go your order" 

I snapped out of my daze and thanked the waitress. A huge sigh left my mouth. Suddenly my appetite was just gone. I took out my Dr.Dre studio headphones and plugged it into my mp3. 

아무도 몰래 사랑해

amudo molle saranghe

아무도 몰래 생각해
amudo molle senggakhe

세상에 너와 나만 알고 있는 사랑
sesange nowa naman algo inneun sarang

Those words, that song, that voice... B.A.P where are you? I closed my eyes for a moent and hung my head low. 

This is our love we have to lie

All of my feelings I had to hide

Even through all this, I know I will still be alright

 

Those three words of "I love you"

I know you want to say it too

But baby trust me its best if its known only between us two

 

I sang my own lyrics under my breath... at least that's what I thought. With my studio headphones on, all the noises are vacuumed out so technically I couldn't hear myself think in my head either... suddenly the light shining on my table was blocked by a shadow.

 

"um... hello..."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's note:

Hey guys its my first chapter. I knw as with every storythe first chapter is the intro so it gets abit dry so do bear with me >< I'll upddate soon ok so don't forget to comment and subscribe and befriend me! Oh and do check out my real life experience wiht b.a.p. This fanfic had some inspirations from there but they are of course different since I could fantasize more here. LOVE YOUR SUPPORT! THANK YOU <3

*THROWS HEART AND BUNNY SHAPE COOKIES* HAHA :)