Settling in

I never thought it'd be you ~ [ON HIATUS]

 

Hey everyone. So SORRY >< I've been away for an orientation camp and my life is about to kick in full gear but I'll try to squeeze in as much time as possible to this FF so please do support by commenting :) LOVE YOU!!!

-----------------------------------

"ONE ROOM?!" Everyone boomed at the same time. As the bellboys made their exit, I slowly turned my face to the boys. I was fine being in the same room (ok ok, who am I kidding, one room + 6 blondes = HEAVEN >< but I couldn't be a fan girl now, I'm their manager) however I knew the boys must be thinking that the idea was absurd. 

"I AM TAKING THE SAME ROOM AS HAZEL!!!" screamed Himchan. The piercing sound of his scream shook everyone out from stoning.

*BAM* A tight smack came from behind Himchan’s head.  As the other members shook their heads in disapproval, I felt my right hand getting lighter, as if a weight was lifted. I turned my body realising Younger had taken my bag and walking to the master bedroom with the toilet in it. He took my bag and put it on the bed and walked out to where we all were gathered.

“Hyung, I think it’s best if Hazel sleeps in the master bedroom. In the meantime, I and Daehyun will share a room, Zelo with Jongup and Himchan hyung with Yongguk hyung.” Youngjae voiced out.

“AISH WHY DO I HAVE TO SLEEP WITH HIMCHAN -.-“ complained Yongguk

“LIKE I WANT TO WITH U!” Himchan retorted. Himchan turned to face me and pouted. I awkwardly rubbed my nape and sneakily sneaked into my room.

“Hyung, Hazel’s not as dirty as you” Jongup patted Himchan’s back as the other members laughed aloud as they went to their rooms and settled down.

----------------------

After everyone freshened up, I came out of my room to realise Zelo was looking inside the fridge while rubbing his belly. *OMG, I didn’t realise the boys have not eaten the whole day*

“Zelo-ah, you hungry?” I came up from behind him. Shocked, he turned around and his cheeks were flushed. He nodded his head and I just smiled at how adorable he was.

“Mmmm, how about I take you out to dinner? My treat… Pizza?”

“DAE~~~BAK NOONA!!!” Zelo’s face brightened up like a small kid who received a huge lollipop. He ran into his hyung’s room screaming about how I was going to treat everyone. Everyone came out with brightened expression except for Youngjae. I wonder what happened to him. He’s been feeling down recently.

“We can’t go.” Youngjae’s voice was slightly inaudible but it was loud enough to cause everyone to stop in their tracks. Yongguk frowned at his dongsaeng’s protest only to realise what he was talking about. Yongguk looked at me in the eye. I stared at him back in confusion.

“Hazel-ah, no one knows we are here. And no one should know. We can’t go out in the public. Everyone would recognize us.” Yongguk explained. I bit my lip. I can’t possibly leave these guys starving.

YONGGUK’S POV

I tried explaining to Hazel the situation. Our arrival and stay in Singapore could not be known to anyone. In other words even if we wanted to step out, we couldn’t. Our stomachs were grumbling and I could see my members looking down about the whole situation. I looked up to Hazel. She bit her lip. Before I could approach her, she ran out of the hotel room only to leave us stranded in the room. Everyone’s jaw dropped. It was getting late where could she have gone. She couldn’t have possibly left us alone in the hotel room starving could she?

We waited and waited. Zelo was complaining about hunger but even I couldn’t do anything. I could not take it anymore. I couldn’t stand by and do nothing. I took my jacket and was about to turn the knob of the hotel room door when….

HAZEL’S POV

“JANJAN! Let’s eat!!!” I flashed a big smile as I came face to face with Yongguk who was slightly frowning. I mouthed an apology to him and laid the dishes out. Like zombies who came out from their graves, all the members gathered and the table lifelessly. As I opened the food packages, everyone seemed to have gone back to life.

“WAHHHHHHH~~~” echoed Jongup and Zelo.

“Everyone eat!” I said as I passed on the utensils to the members. Everyone was curious as to what the dishes were. Chilli crab, Rojak, Black carrot cake, Satay and Coconut juices along with a few side dishes; a meal fit for a king. Throughout the night I explained to the boys about the dishes and about Singapore as a whole.

After a hearty meal, the boys and I played a few round of “bokbulbok” games till late at night. Slowly everyone retreated to their rooms.

*Sorry boys, I couldn’t have made your first day a more pleasurable experience. But from tomorrow onwards, I’ll make it the best days of your lives*

--------------------------------

Short chap update. So sorry to all my readers, I've been piled with orientation camps and my brain juices have temporarily stopped flowing >< BUT i'll still try my best at this so I need your support and comments PUH-LEASE :) Oh and this chap very dry as it transits to the next few chapters. WHY? Because be prepared for a COMPLICATED love line ^^ LOOK FORWARD TO IT :)