Chapter 14

Next To You

 

A week later, Donghae really show his side of falling in love with Jessica.

He’ll get really jealous if Jessica was talking with another guy. Even with his group mates.

“Sica..” Donghae called Jessica, who was with the queenkas and kingkas.

“Yeah?” Jessica answers in english. “Can I talk to you?” Donghae asked.

“Sure.. Just talk..” Jessica say. “Umm.. I mean.. Privately” Donghae said nervously.

Jessica nodded before crossing her arms in front of her chest and follows Donghae.

Seeing Jessica follows Donghae, all of their friends burst into laughter.

Teasing them secretly, they laugh again.

“What fo you want to talk about?” Jessica asked directly, as they stopped at the school’s garden.

Where Donghae asked her to be his girlfriend.

“Umm…” Donghae hesitated. “Asking what is my answer?” Jessica laugh softly.

Donghae nodded nervously. His hands was sweating badly. Jessica just giggled at his cute act.

“Come with me..” Jessica held Donghae’s hand and drag him to the music room.

She sat at the piano chair and looked at Donghae. “Hear me play, kay?” Jessica said. Donghae nodded.

Jessica played the piano with a soft melody. And she slowly sang.

‘You got that smile, that only heaven can make..

I pray to God everyday, that you keep that smile~

You are my dream, there’s not a thing I won’t do.. I give my live up for you

Cause you are my dream~

 

And baby everything that I have is yours.

You will never go cold or hungry

I’ll be there when you’re insecure

Let you know, that you’re always lovely girl.

Cause you are the only thing that I’ve got right now~

 

One day with the sky is falling, I’ll be standing right next to you~

Right next to you..

Nothing will ever come between us,

Cause I’ll be standing right next to you~

Right next to youu~

 

You have that smile, you would make my life complete

Just to have your eyes on a little me

That’d be mine forever~

 

And baby everything that I have is yours.

You will never go cold or hungry

I’ll be there when you’re insecure

Let you know, that you’re always lovely girl.

Cause you are the only thing that I’ve got right now~

 

One day with the sky is falling, I’ll be standing right next to you~

Right next to you..

Nothing will ever come between us,

Cause I’ll be standing right next to you~

Right next to youu~

 

We’re made for one another..

Me and you

 

And I have a feeling..

We’re gonna make it through~

One day with the sky is falling, I’ll be standing right next to you~ Right next to you..

 

One day with the sky is falling, I’ll be standing right next to you~ Right next to you..

Nothing will ever come between us,

Cause I’ll be standing right next to you~ Right next to youu~

 

Oh yeah~, stand by my side..

 

You’ve got that smile that only heaven can make..

I pray to God everyday..

To keep you forever~’

 

After she finished her singing ‘Next To You’ by Chris Brown and Justin Bieber, she walks towards Donghae.

“Of course I would” Jessica smiled.

Donghae hugged her tightly, giving a surprise to Jessica. But a second later, Jessica hugged him back while smiling.

“Thank you for accepting me..” Donghae smiled. Jessica shyly nodded.

Donghae leans closer and kissed Jessica’s tender lips for 5 seconds.

“I love you, Jung Jessica..” Donghae said.

“I-umm.. I love you too, Lee Donghae..” Jessica smiled.

 

The last chapter!

A happy ending for both of them.. And a goodbye for us~

Aww.. I've been reading the comments from ErikaSONELF , DuhJojo97 , DeerIceYoonSic04 , and IceFishyLove !

Asking me to finish this story first, right guys?

I've finished the story~ Hope you liked the last chapter, by the way~ ;)

Thank you for reading this fic~

 

Comments reply:

 

ErikaSONELF "Okay,, i'll not bash you.. But i'll just unsubscribe your story if u plan to stop updating this fanfic.."

reply : Aww.. Thanks for not bashing me? Haha~ Andweee :( Don't do it~ I've plan to stop this fic.. But I finished it first with the last chapter~ Hope you liked it, girl :)

 

DuhJojo97 "Aww... I'm glad you're still a SONE and found your own company you like (CUBE). But I'm also sad you aren't a ELF and not continuing this story anymore... You did a really good job on this story and it's sad you're not continuing it... I probably won't read your new FF just because I don't know B2ST that well. I know 4Minute though! Anyway, I wish you good luck and enjoy KPop all the way! ^^ bye~"

reply : Thanks for understanding, by the way~ :) I've been liking you fic too! :D It's fine with me, since you don't really know B2ST :) Bye too~ :)

 

DeerIceYoonSic04 "T.T I want read this Fanfic T.T"

reply : Thank you for reading my fic by the way! :) It's really nice to have you as one of my readers! ^^

 

IceFishyLove "Uh :(  Please finish this fanfic first, please please :("

reply : Done finishing it by the way~ :) I hope you like the last update ^^ !!!

 

Thank you for all of my readers!! :) Sorry for dissapointing you guys by ending this fic!