Chapter 12

Next To You

 

No One’s POV

The next morning, Jihyun wore the new clothes Jessica have bought for her.

She opens Jessica’s door and walk towards the bed.

She shook Jessica’s body lightly.

“Unnie.. Wake up..” Jihyun shook Jessica’s body. Jessica groans and struggle.

“Unnieee~” Jihyun uses her aegyo. Jessica opened her eye slowly, still half awake.

“Oh, Jihyun.. What’s up?” Jessica asked. “Unnie.. You said we’re going to the salon..” Jihyun said.

“Oh, yeah.. Gimme 30 minutes..” Jessica said.

Jessica slowly, lazily, walk towards the bathroom and take a quick bath. She walks towards the walk-in closet and pick a cloth. Done dressing up, she walk to the make-up table and put on a light make up. Done putting her make up, she walk towards Jihyun and leave with her.

“Jessica.. Where are you going?” Mr. Jung asked.

“I’m going with Jihyun to the salon..” Jessica smiled. Mr. Jung nodded.

The two girls walk to the garage and enters Jessica’s car. They drove to the hair salon.

“G.Na unnie~” Jessica greeted. G.Na turns her back and found Jessica with Jihyun.

“Ah, Sica-ahh” G.Na hugs Jessica.

“Unnie.. This is Jihyun! Jihyun, this is G.Na unnie!” Jessica introduced.

The two shook their hands and took a seat. “So, what makes you come to my hair salon?” G.Na asked.

“Jihyun here, is always being bullied at her school, so.. I’m thinking of changing her hairstyle and her way of clothing..”  Jessica explain.

G.Na mouthed a big ‘O’ with and nodded. She stood up and drag Jihyun to a chair.

“Wait here..” G.Na smiled. A few seconds later, G.Na came back with a troll with hair colors.

 

“Hmmm… This? Noo.. This? Nahh.. Ah! This one!” G.Na smiled and grab a caramel brown hair dye.

 The colour is like this..

G.Na applied the hair dye to Jihyun’s hair and started doing her job while Jessica was doing her ‘meni-pedi’.

After 2 hours, Jihyun are done.

“Wow.. You’re pretty this way, Jihyun-ah..” G.Na clapped.

“You just have to get a rid of that nerdy glass..” Jessica pulled Jihyun’s nerdy glass and give her some contact lenses.

“Wow.. I’m pretty..” Jihyun said after looking at herself at the mirror..

“Tomorrow, don’t be shy at school.. Held your chin up high, and be confident!!” Jessica instructed.

 

After paying and bid their goodbyes to G.Na, they went straight home.

Welcomed by Mr. and Mrs. Jung, Jihyun become shy again.

“Waah.. Jihyun-ah.. You’re soo pretty..” Mrs. Jung hugged Jihyun.

“Ka-Kamsahamnida, Mrs. Jung..” Jihyun smiled. “Shessh.. Call me umma.. You’re my daughter now..” Mrs. Jung said.

Jihyun nodded.

 

A short update!

Sorry, I'm having kinda of WRITER's BLOCK.. hehe

Forgive me ><

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

SILENT READERS, GO AWAY!

 

Updated: Saturday, April 21th 2012. 2:55 PM