Chapter 13

Next To You

 

Time’s sure flew fast, It’s already Monday.

Jessica drove to Jihyun’s school and dropped her. Bidding a quick goodbye, Jessica drove to her school.

Welcomed with her friends, she get out from her cars and hugged them.

“Ah.. Time’s sure flew fast..” Taeyeon stretch out her arms.

All of the sudden, Donghae’s head popped out.

“Gaaahhh” Jessica squealed her dolphin scream, making the rest of the member close their ears.

“I’m gonna be deaf..” Sunny rubbed her ears.

Donghae laugh his off until Jessica hit his hand.

“Yah!!!!!” Jessica hit his arm angrily.

“Hey, Sica..” Donghae smiled. “Hey, girls.. Can I borrow her for a minute?” Donghae asked the girls.

The girls smirked excluding Seohyun, who was reading the whole time. They nodded.

“You girlsss..” Jessica whined. “Goo.. Have fun with your prince charming~” Yuri sang along.

 

Donghae grab Jessica’s wrist and drag her to the garden.

“Yahh!! Ice princess can’t run!” Jessica shouted.

“Hey, Jessica.. I-I umm..” Donghae rubbed his back neck.

“You what?” Jessica shot him a cold glare.

“I… um.. I actually..” Donghae said nervously. “Just get to the point, what is it?!” Jessica said.

“I like you, Jessica.” Donghae said shyly and bow his head. His face was flustered red.

“What?” Jessica looked at him in shock.

“I said.. I umm.. I like you” Donghae said.

“Tch… Save it, playboy.. You’re just saying this because you just wanna play with my heart then ditch me for another girl..” Jessica turns her back and started walking away.

“Wait..” Donghae run in front of Jessica.

“Can you listen to me for a minute?” Donghae asked.

Jessica looked at her watch and nodded. “A MINUTE” Jessica emphases.

“Look.. Jessica, I really really like you.. When you enter the school for the first time, the day you approached Kibum, I felt like.. My heart sank really deep.. I don’t know.. Maybe, a love at first sight?” Donghae chuckled.

“When you’re near me.. My heart suddenly beats fast.. It was like ‘THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP’! Now, It’s the same.. My heart was beating so fast, everytime I see you..” Donghae continued.

“So, your point is?” Jessica asked shortly.

“My point is.. I like you, Jessica.. Would you be my girlfriend?” Donghae asked.

Jessica stare him with wide eyes. “W-What?” Jessica asked.

“Would you be my girlfriend?” Donghae held Jessica’s hand.

She wanted to shove it away, but she’s  just froze.

‘Yah, Jung Jessica! Wake up!!’ Jessica told herself.

Jessica took back her hands and patted Donghae’s cheek.

“We’ll see..” Jessica smirked.

“Is that mean I’m accepted?” Donghae asked excitedly.

“No.. Not yet.. We’ll see.. We’ll see if you’re good enough to be my boyfriend” Jessica smirked again and leave Donghae.

 

Another chapter of the day!

Sorry for the short update earlier.. keke~

Oh yeah.. Does anybody have a ooVoo account? Add me: cyrilla_b2uty04 :)

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

SILENT READERS, GO AWAY!

 

Updated: Saturday, April 21st 2012. 4:19 PM