Chapter 11

Next To You

 

 No One’s POV

After picking some clothes, Jessica and Jihyun walk to the cashier.

Jessica glance to the store once again before paying attention back to the cashier.

“Yah! What are you doing here?!” Jessica pointed at a guy.

The guy turned to his back and grinned. Eunhyuk appears suddenly.

“Hey, Hae.. What a coincidence meeting your girl here..” Eunhyuk laughs.

“I’m not his girl, monkey!” Jessica hissed and pay for her and Jihyun’s things.

Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at each other and laugh.

“Unnie.. Let’s go home.. I’m tired..” Jihyun pleaded with her puppy eyes. Losing herself to Jihyun’s pleading puppy eyes, Jessica sigh and nodded.

Jessica grabbed Jihyun’s wrist and walk passing Donghae and Eunhyuk.

They walk to the basement and enters the car.

“Tch.. That stalker..” Jessica mumbled. Jihyun looked at her with confusion.

“Stalker?” Jihyun asked innocently.

“Jihyun-ah.. That guy with fish face is the one that ‘SAID’ he was my boyfriend, but NOT!” Jessica explains.

“Oh.. He’s handsome tough..” Jihyun smiled. Jessica looked at Jihyun with disgust before turning on the machine. Within 30 minutes, they arrived back home.

 

“Where were you, Sica? I was looking for you..” Yunho asked worriedly.

Jessica raised her right eyebrow before hanging up her shopping bags. Yunho sighs, looking her sister’s shopping bags.

“Who are you?” Yunho asked Jihyun. “I-I’m Jihyun..” Jihyun bowed.

“Oppa.. Jihyun is one of our maids..” Jessica explained.

“One of the maids? Why did she come with you then?” Yunho asked.

“Oppa~ Appa and Umma said Jihyun is going to be our foster sister..” Jessica smiled.

“Come on, oppa.. We’re tired and I wanted to have my beauty sleep.. Good night..” Jessica said before Yunho could say anything and walk towards her room with Jihyun.

 

Jessica dropped her shopping bags at the couch and laid at her bed.

“Ahh.. This is tiring..” Jessica sighs.

“Unnie.. I want to sleep for now.. Because you said tomorrow you’re taking me to the salon, right?” Jihyun said.

Jessica sit up straight and nodded. “Don’t forget! Wear your pretty clothes~” Jessica said before Jihyun opens the door.

“Neh, unnie..” Jihyun said.

“Tch.. Why is that fish and that monkey have to ruin our time?!” Jessica frustratedly said.

Just then, her cellphone rings.

“Unknown number?” Jessica said suspiciously. Jessica shrugs and press accept.

“Yobeoseyo?” Jessica greeted.

“Yobeoseyo? Is it Jessica’s cellphone number?” the ‘guy’ from the other line asked.

“Yes it is.. But, who are you?” Jessica asked suspiciously.

“You’ve just met me at a store in the mall and you said you don’t know me?” the guys laugh.

“Donghae?” Jessica guessed. “You got that right..” Donghae laughs.

“Yah! From who did you get my number?!” Jessica yelled through the phone.

“Easy.. The school’s secretary..” Donghae replied.

“What’s your point calling me this late?” Jessica asked.

“Late? It’s only 9 PM..” Donghae said. “Helloo? I have a BEAUTY SLEEP to do?!” Jessica said.

“What’s your point calling me?” Jessica asked again.

“Umm.. I-I just wanna greet you, that’s all..” Donghae said nervously.

“Oh. Bye” Jessica coldly said and press the button.

‘Aish.. That guy never gives up on me, doesn’t he?’ Jessica thought.

Jessica quickly take a quick bath and dress in to her PJs. She walk lazily to her king sized bed and lay on it. Putting the comforter to her body, she drifted to sleep.

 

--Donghae’s side—

“Aishh..” Donghae messed my hair.

“What’s goin’ on, Hae?” Eunhyuk asked

“That girl’s never gonna be interested in me..” Donghae said.

“Wha—What?! Wait.. ‘That girl’ is ‘THAT GIRL’ from Girls’ Generation that we’ve met at the store back then?” Eunhyuk asked.

Donghae lay on his bed sighing loudly and nodded.

“Whoo, man.. You’re really into her? She’s never gonna like you.. She already knew that you’re a playboy..” Eunhyuk lifted up a barrel.

“Yah! I know I’m a playboy.. But, hyukkie.. When ever I’m near to that girl, she makes my heart beats fast..” Donghae said naively.

“What?!” Eunhyuk said in shock.

“You know.. The sound’s like ‘THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP’!!” Donghae said while bumping his chest.

“WoHoo.. Donghae is falling in LOVE~” Eunhyuk sang along..

“Aish!!” Donghae sigh but decided to sleep.

“I’m sleeping, don’t be too loud, DUDE” Donghae said and put on his comforter.

Eunhyuk shook his head and continue on his exercise.

 

The third update of the day!!

So, as DoKyungSoo and minstal_1 requested, I've add Donghae in this chapter.

I've already said that in a view chapter, Donghae's not in it, right?

But so what?! I already add him into this one now~

I hope you guys liked it~

 

LEAVE A COMMENT AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!

SILENT READERS, GO AWAY!

 

Updated : Friday, 20th April 2012. 6:57 PM