Chapter 10

Next To You

 

No One’s POV

When Jessica was done leading her brother to his room, she skips her way to the maid’s rooms..

At the hallways, she looks left and right.

“Hmm.. Jihyun-ahh~” Jessica sang. A door at her left opens, revealing Jihyun.

“Sica unnie?” Jihyun asked curiously. Jessica smiled and skipped to Jihyun, throwing her hands to her shoulders. While Jihyun is looking confusedly at Jessica.

“You didn’t forget that we’re going to the mall, right?” Jessica smiled.

“O-ohh.. Neh.. I almost forgot if unnie didn’t tell me..” Jihyun smiled ashamed.

“Come on, dress up and lets goo~” Jessica drags Jihyun to Jihyun’s room and roam her clothes.

Jessica was picking seriously, while Jihyun was sitting at her bed, looking at Jessica.

“Ah~ This one..” Jessica pull out a Inset T-Shirt Drape-Front dress.

“Uhmm.. I think that’s not my style, unnie..” Jihyun said.

“Yahh~ It’s okay, Jihyun-ahh.. If you still wanted to be bullied, go and wear your own dresses.. MY style will definitely work!” Jessica whine.

Jihyun nodded and grab the dress before heading to the bathroom and change.

5 minutes later, Jihyun came out shyly. Jessica was very excited.

“Waahhh.. You look sooooo pretty!” Jessica clapped and grab one of Jihyun’s sling bag.

“Let’s go~” Jessica held Jihyun’s wrist and drag her outside the mansion, entering her car.

 

 

After a 25 minutes ride to the mall, they leave the car at the basement and head to ZARA.

They bow to the storekeeper and searches for clothes.

After 15 minutes of searching separately, Jihyun walk towards Jessica with a V-neck purple dress with a half silver belt.

“Unnie.. How about this?” Jihyun asked, looking at the dress..

“Jihyun, that’s pretty! Go and try it~” Jessica pushed Jihyun to the changing room.

Jessica roam the store while waiting for Jihyun. She founds 2 clothes that she thinks that’s pretty.

Jihyun came out from the changing room with the V-neck purple dress.

Jessica smiled widely. “Ahh…” Jessica clapped.

“That IS your style, Jihyun-ah~ It looks good on you..” Jessica give her two thumbs up.

“Now.. Try these two..” Jessica handed her the clothes she picked.

Jessica pushed Jihyun again before Jihyun can talk again.

5 minutes waiting for Jihyun, Jihyun finally come out with a floral tank top and a blue jacket with red lines,  a light blue skinny jeans, a red hole hat, and a red V flats.

 The left one

Jessica nodded her head while pushing back Jihyun to the changing room.

“Come out, Jihyun-ah.. You’ll look good..” Jessica said.

Just after she said that, Jihyun come out once again with a short black dress and a white sleeve on top, a black coat jacket, a long black sock and a black high-heel boots.

 The right one

“That’s the best one..” Jessica smiled. “Go change again.. We’re gonna pay for those..” Jessica said.

After changing back to her clothes, Jihyun come out with 3 clothes she’s going to buy.

Jessica pay for those and drag Jihyun to GUCCI.

 

 

Jessica told Jihyun to find clothes she wanted and searches for some shoes.

“Unnie.. I like these..” Jihyun said, approaching Jessica with a Gucci high-heel with GUCCI pattern and a black high-heel short-boots.

“Oh.. Okay.. I’m just gonna buy this.. Let’s go..” Jessica said, walking to the cashier and pay for those things.

“Unnie.. I’m already tired..” Jihyun whined like a baby.

Jessica giggles at her action and piched her cheeks with her hand full of shopping bags.

“Just one more store, okay?” Jessica smiled. Jihyun sighed and nodded.

Jessica drags Jihyun while skipping her steps and led her to Marks & Spencer.

 

Another update of the day~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~