Impervious

The Last Written Piece

Ah, Monday. The most hated of days. This particular Monday, though, was especially horrendous. Not only was it the first day after a weekend (that seemed way too short with all the homework these people pile us with), but also my day was to be spent with ‘the most charming boy in school’, Lee Joon. Tch, what was so great about him? Yeah, he’s tall. Yeah, he’s handsome. Yeah, he’s practically perfect in every physical way possible. So what? He’s a complete idiot.

The guy can’t tell his right from his left, and you expect me to be head over heels for him? No thanks. His fan girls can have him, he’s all theirs. I have no feelings for him whatsoever. Unless, that feeling is hatred. Because that is exactly what I am feeling for him right now. “Look, I’m doing this on my own time, so can you please pay attention for at least five minutes?!” I ground out, my voice rising in anger with each word I spoke.

“But this is boring,” he whines. “Can’t we do something fun? Please?”

I feel my eye twitch at the sight of his attempted ageyo.  “No.”

“Ugh, pretty please?” he pouts. “With a cherry on top?”

“No,” I reply flatly, staying impervious.

Joon groans in frustration. “You’re mean!” he exclaimed.

“Oh? Well, you’re stupid. So, shut up, and pay attention,” I growl back, my patience reaching its limit.

Surprisingly enough, he actually obeys, and turns towards me, eyes downcast. I sit there for a few moments before he mumbles, “Well, aren’t you going to teach me?”

My eyebrows scrunch together. I made him upset. That wasn’t supposed to happen. I mean, I was kidding… sort of. Oh, whatever. I shouldn’t care anyway. Clearing my throat, I nodded my head. “R-right.”

I sneak a glance at him, and bite the inside of my cheek. Even if I don’t care, maybe I should apologize. It’s not like he did anything to me. I scratch the back of my head, turning to look out the window for a moment to mentally prepare myself. Apologizing wasn’t exactly my forte. I inhale deeply, and turn around. My blood immediately begins to boil. I turn around for five seconds, and he’s already on his phone, giggling and texting away. To think I was about to apologize to this guy!

I snatch the phone out of his hands. “Yah! I was using that!” he moved to grab for it, but I held it behind my back.

I give him a tight smile. “Lee Joon-sshi, you will get your phone back when I am done with you, got it?”

“But—“

“I said: got it?

“Yes!”

“Good.”


(A/N): This is probably the first time I have written an MBLAQ member... or any member of a boy band other than Super Junior and SHINee... Lol this is my longest one yet.

448 words