Trove

The Last Written Piece

A tall figure emerged from the darkness, smiling wickedly. The girl lunged forward in a sad attempt to escape her restraints. The man took a strand of her hair into his hand. Her breathing became ragged as fear spread from her heart and slowly overtook her entire body.

Zhou Mi quickly hushed the girl sitting in the chair in front of him. "Shh. Someone might hear you, love. We don't want the neighbors to think we're," he paused to think on how to phrase it correctly, " up to something now, do we?"

A single tear escaped her eyes, her cries muffled by the gag tied around . "You must be wondering why I brought you here, correct?" She looked up to Zhou Mi, her eyes silently pleading for her freedom. He only smirked. "You were chosen, you see. It should be considered an honor, really."

He bent down, and when he spoke it was barely above a whisper. "It is your choice, though. Join me," light suddenly flooded the hall, "or them."

She gasped at the sight: a collection-- a trove of bodies. All were female. Chains held them against the wall, each pale, dead face telling a different story of torture.

Zhou Mi smiled. "It's up to you."


(A/N): DON'T MIND MEEEE. JUST FINALLY POSTING THIS LOL. I like writing about this creepy kidnapping capture victim stuff. I think I've written three like this? Hehehe.

211 words