Thirsty

The Last Written Piece

A heavy tension set in the dimly lit room as he took in a breath through his dry, parted lips. “What-what do you want from me?” he croaked out.

The woman chuckled humorlessly whilst dragging a claw along her victim’s jaw. What a pretty catch she had tonight. Such a lovely face. When she spoke, her voice was soft, her words almost coming out as a mumble. “A bit impatient, aren’t we?”

“Do you ing know who I am? ing untie me, !” he managed to scream, his voice cracking.

His throat felt so parched, he was so thirsty. Heechul couldn’t let her see the weakness he felt, though. It would only please her further, and he definitely wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction. Her lips curled in a snarl, her low growl filling the otherwise silent room. “Now, now, darling… Not just yet.”

Heechul groaned when his hair was yanked back, his breath hitching at the feeling of cold fingers caressing his exposed neck. She hummed in approval as she observed it. The smile on her lips widened at the sound of her victim’s quickening heartbeat.

Slowly, she pressed a light kiss to the milky white skin. “You’re beautiful.”

“Stop touching me,” he demanded, though he wasn’t able to put as much force in his voice as he intended. The more skin her fingers came in contact with, the more drained he felt.

Another kiss was placed on his neck, causing Heechul to whimper. “Why would I do that, darling? I’m only getting started.”


(A/N): Here is a bit of Heechul for you, unnie~ >:D I hope you like it.

257 words