Conniption

The Last Written Piece

 

Slowly, your trembling fingers curled into a fist, your whole body filled with a rage. You feel a familiar burning sensation flow through your veins as your breaths lengthened. Clenching your eyes shut, you tried to clear your head of its thoughts. Cool off. Calm down. Breathe. This was no place for a conniption. People were watching and no one wants to see you explode.  Ever. She knew, though—how close you were to the edge, how close you were to exposing yourself. All it would take was two words, and you were done for. A smirk played on her lips, her cherry lipstick gleaming in the sunlight. In that moment, she felt absolute power over you, and with her whisper, she did. “I win.”

You screamed as flames erupted from every pore of your body, a fiery phoenix forming from your arms. Palms faced up, you focused all the fire to your hands. But you knew that you had no control. Bystanders scrambled around in a panic at the sight of you, some even brave enough to shout at you in disgust. This only made you angrier, though. This was all her fault. She stood in front of you, cackling with delight. For her, this was all a game; a sick, twisted game you lost every time. The flames you held in your hands shot higher, and you could heard her laugh slightly falter. It was your turn to smirk. You took large strides towards the girl who began to cower at the sight of your burning fingers, fear evident in her eyes. In a surprisingly calm voice, you lean down and whisper back to her, “Game over.”

 


(A/N): I dunno, I just woke up and I felt like writing. Random update! If you couldn't tell, this is Chanyeol. Whoa, this is my first time writing for an EXO member. Whoaaa. Anyway, yeah, I haven't written anything in a really, really long time. Probably going to update more later! 

279 words