Chapter 4: Wait, what?!

Is this allowed?

Woohyun woke up, his neck a bit sore. Ugh, just like the airplane all over again. Woohyun lazily opened his eyes while rubbing them. There, Sunggyu’s face was just a few centimeter’s away and he blinked cutely.

                “GOOD MORNING WOOHYUNNNNN!!!!!!!” Sunggyu shouted, sending Woohyun flying back onto the arm rest of the couch.

                “OH MY GOD , YOU SCARED ME SO MU--- wait. How did you know my name? I didn’t tell you it.” Woohyun stayed in the corner of the couch while Sunggyu sat down next to him.

                “I’m the Principal, Woohyunnie! Of course I know.” Sunggyu smiled, his eyes disappearing also.

                “Ah, right right. Forgot… Hey I should go get my clothes from gym.” Woohyun tried to stand up, but Sunggyu placed a hand on his chest.

                “Don’t worry, I got it for you. You have a lot of missed calls from your dad by the way.” Woohyun’s eyes widened. His dad?

                “OH, OH, DON’T WORRY ABOUT THAT EITHER!” Sunggyu shouted, noticing Woohyun’s glare, “ He dropped over earlier and told me to give you this letter.” Sunggyu handed Woohyun a square envelope with the name “Woohyun” written on the front.

                Woohyun carefully opened the envelope, the way his dad taught him. A short letter was written on a used-to-be clear piece of paper with a signature at the bottom, obviously his dad’s.

                “Dear Woohyun,

                By the time you read this, I will be gone. Don’t try to call my cell phone or my business because I will not pick up. I got promoted to CEO as the last one has been fired due to personal reasons. I hope you will learn to love Seoul because that is where you will stay until you have the money to leave. I have asked your principal, Mr. Kim, to assign you to a dorm where you will stay until graduation. Try to clear up your attitude while you stay in Woolim High. I’ll check in monthly, or yearly. It all depends. If you successfully graduate, I’ll even consider sending you back to your beloved California. That’s all I have to say. If you have any questions or you feel like you need someone to talk to, go to Kim Sunggyu. If you don’t want to, make some friends.

                                                                                                                                                Goodbye.”

                Woohyun thought for a moment. His dad left him? Well, left him for a job? Left him in school? IN SCHOOL?! He grabbed the letter, ripping it into halves, letting all his anger out. How could his dad do this to him? His dad promised this place would be temporary, like all the other ones. Why does he decide to say ‘ oh hey, you’re staying forever, kay bye’.

                A hand patted Woohyun’s back softly.

                “It’s alright Woohyun, you got me!”

--

                Myungsoo laid in bed; he just woke up with an excruciating headache. Last night was horrible, worse than normal. Most students were celebrating the end of testing, throwing parties, blasting music, sparkling the dorms district with glitter and confetti.

                Even if he is the President, he couldn’t stop their joy. Myungsoo’s cold glare didn’t scare them either. He had to put up with this once a month, oh the pain.

                Myungsoo can’t stand loudness at all. No drums, guitar, laughter, horns, barks, not even a loud ‘HI!’. Peace and quiet are his friends, crazy and loud are not.

                He walked into the bathroom, soaking his face with water. Only an hour left until school starts. He has time. Myungsoo’s face scrunched when he turned back around His bed covers were a mess, his pillows deflated and one on the floor, his papers knocked off his desk.

                ‘This is what happens when people are loud…’

--

                Sungyeol hopped out of his car joyfully. Another lovely day! The sun is up, there’s no clouds, the weather is getting warmer, almost summer!

                As a class rep, he has to be early to school… no that’s just an excuse. Even though he doesn’t do much, being a class rep was just to get close to Myungsoo.

                Sungyeol had a big brush on the kid, no duh. The way Myungsoo flips his hair, pushes up his glasses (when he wears them), his lips every 2 seconds, yawns, sleeping, and his cold icy stare all made Sungyeol’s heart grow 100 times larger. Something was special about Myungsoo. Something behind all that student council work, the monotone voice, the death glares he gave… at least that’s what Sungyeol thought.

                Oooh, he feels all jumpy just thinking about Myungsoo! Maybe he should visit the ruler of Woolim~.

--

                Myungsoo kicked balloons that laid flat on the floor, helium dispersed. Every person he saw, he gave a red slip, indicating detention. He rarely gave any; sadly, all the students hid from him. It happened every month so the students caught on.

                Myungsoo saw a figure cross the hallway, he smirked. Someone’s busted~ Myungsoo hopped quietly, reaching the intersection. His smirk dropped, pretty sad that he wasn’t able to enforce the law this morning. He walked opposite of the boy he had soon. It’ll be good to avoid him, Myungsoo thought.

                “MYUNGSOOOOOO!” Sungyeol hollered from behind.

                “Be quiet Sungyeol.” Myungsoo didn’t want to put up with the choding so early in the morning. He just wants to quietly make his way into his office and take an asprin.

                “Aw Myungsoo! Why do you always ignore me?” Sungyeol hugged Myungsoo by his neck, pushing the shorter over.

                “Sungyeol, you better let go now or I”ll demote you back to a student.” Sungyeol instantly let go, not risking his rank.

                “But then I won’t see you anymore!” Sungyeol pouted as they headed for the president’s office.

                “That’ll be great actually. Then my life will be a bit quieter for once! Now do your job already. School’s starting soon.” Myngsoo slamed the door on Sungyeol.

                “… why do you hate me so much?” Sungyeol whispered.

                “Good morning Sungyeol.” Hoya, the vice pres., waved.

                “Oh, Hoya! Morning.” Sungyeol bowed, holding his breath.

                Is his ID in the right place? His hair isn’t sticking up right? Did he remember to button everything.. Just one thing will set Hoya off.

                Luckily, Hoya nodded in approval, and then entered Myungsoo’s office. Phew, skipped a day’s worth lecture from OCD Hoya!

--

                Woohyun lugged his suitcase through the main entrance, feeling low. He returned to his house before to grab his suitcase, which was luckily unpacked. Another note was left on the kitchen table with a uniform next to it.

                ‘You better wear this. Tell Sunggyu to send a picture to me. I want to see. –Dad’

                Woohyun pulled at his tie, trying to wiggle it free. He’s never worn a uniform before. Schools in America allowed students to wear whatever they want. Dress shoes felt weird on him. He’s NEVER worn them before.

                ‘Why’.

                Woohyun walked aimlessly around the main lobby, unsure of what to do. He decided to visit Sunggyu once more, maybe ask for a map of the school. It was pretty big.

               

                “Sunggyu~ You in here?” Woohyun poked his head in the office.

                “Mhm! Im en fwere!” a muffled voice called. Sunggyu was eating a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee at his side.

                “Hey, just asking. What’s my dorm room?” Sunggyu beckoned Woohyun with his finger, also holding up a piece of paper.

                “ Woom 421! Hwere aw yo,” Sunggyu gulped, “ ah, your keys! If you still have any questions, feel free to ask me! Your dad even said so.”

                Woohyun smiled at the man, taking the keys from his hands. The slight touch of their hands made Woohyun’s heart clench a bit.

                ‘.. That was odd.’

--

                Woohyun ran around the school building with his luggage, no idea where he’s going.

                “LALALALALAAAAA. BEFFOOOREEE THE DAWNNNNNNNNN. BEFORE THE DAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. SAAAARRRRANNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAEEEEEE. NEH NEH NEH. NOTHING’S OVER. OVER. OVER. WHAT AM I DOINGGGGG!!!” Woohyun shouted from the rooftop.

                “YAH, SHUT IT DOWN!” A voice boomed back.

                Woohyun turned his head, he smiled ear to ear.

                “LOOK WHO IT IS. IT’S MY SLAVE. HOW YOU DOIN’ MAN!” Woohyun ran over and head locked the boy who rested happily on a bench.

               “ WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME A SLAVE?” Dongwoo shouted back once again, his hands pulling down Woohyun’s arm, attempting to break free.

                “ I won that race, ‘member? I got my first job for ya’.” Woohyun let go of the blond, slouching back into the bench.

                “What? Job? Im not doing your laundry or something right?” Woohyun laughed loudly.

                “AH, you’re funny. No, I’m livin’ in a dorm now. BRING ME TO MY CHAMBERS!” Woohyun clapped his hands. Dongwoo faced Woohyun, his teeth barred.

                “You’re really annoying, did you know that?”

                Woohyun replied, “It’s my job, problem?”

--

                “What do you have in these bags? They’re heavier than my bed!” Dongwoo complained. “here, we’re here.”

                Woohyun inserted the key, turned, and pushed the door open. He almost barfed.

                “Ah, Nam Woohyun! Coincidence to see you here~ are you my new roommate?” the batting eyes and aegyo made Woohyun virtually punch the boy.  Sungjong smiled, feeling accomplished.

                “Woah, you have Sungjong? Good luck living.” Dongwoo patted Woohyun’s back.

--

                Myungsoo checked his clock, 9:30, it read. Classes started an hour ago, time flew right by him! Myungsoo cleaned up his desk and made his way to the principal’s office. Since the principal never handed in his paperwork on time, myungsoo always had to remind the slacker.

                ‘If I see him reading the newspaper or watching tv or reading comics, he’s going to hear a load from me.’

                “principal Kim, I’m coming in.” Myungsoo pushed open the mahogany door, regretting it completely.

                Sunggyu wasn’t reading the paper or watching tv, or reading comics… oh no. This was much worse. He was laid back in his chair, lips locked onto another students. They didn’t move away from each other when Myungsoo came in.

                Myungsoo became enraged.

                ‘I officially despise you now………….. Lee Sungyeol.”

 

 

 

 

a/n:: 8D......... what. hey guise. cliff hanger. have fun. LOL
i dont really have much to say...
AS YOU CAN SEE, THIS IS A PRETTY CLICHE THING EH?
i dont have the story fully developed yet, im just including alot of drama and what not so far LOL
this is so different from what i first wrote... i had so much woogyu in it, but it seemed all too.... fast? SO I CUT ALOT OF IT DOWN LOL

//matter-a-fact- i changed the whole woogyu storyline. /sigh/

but this is STILL A MAJOR WOOGYU FIC. OR MYUNGYEOL... EITHER WAY. AW;EORIJ! 8D