Uh... nice to meet you?

Is this allowed?

Woohyun woke up startled, sweat pouring down his neck and forehead. He had a bad dream, but what was it about? He couldn’t remember.

                The room was dark now. No light sown through the windows besides the city lights. What’s this? A blanket laid on top of WOohyun, probably placed by Mr.Kim. Wouldn’t he wake up Woohyun?

                Woohyun eyed his surroundings, noticing a lump on the other couch. Oh, it’s a person. Woohun sat up and turned, facing the stranger. The caramel haired man also slept peacefully, his chest rising and falling. Is this Kim Sunggyu? He looks really young.

                “Oh, you awake?” the ‘sleeping’’ figure asked.

                “Y-yeah. Are you Sunggyu? What time ‘s it?” Woohyun couldn’t locate a clock in the room, and his cell phone was still in his gym locker.

                “Mm yeah, I’m Sunggyu. Principal of Woolim High! I think it’s… 7pm? You should get going, it’s late.”  Sunggyu got up and the lights, making both of them squint, the sudden brightness burns.

                Woohyun got a clearer image of the principal. They were the same height, maybe Sunggyu was a bit taller, or its just his bed hair. He wore a white v-neck and navy skinny jeans with sandals. Well, Myungsoo’s description was  pretty accurate.

                “Why didn’t you wake me up?”

                “You looked tired. I didn’t want to bother you.” Sunggyu gave a small smile.

                ‘He reminds me of my dad.’ Woohyun bowed, “ Thanks.”

                “Mind if I crash here? The couch is much more comfortable than my bed and…”  Woohyun paused. What should he say? He didn’t want to go home of course. No one would be there and nothing’s in the empty house anyway.

                “Really? You know I am the principal right?” Sunggyu questioned.

                “I’ve heard that you’re laid back. So why not?” Woohyun smirked, earning a bright smile from the older.

                “Well, why not then!” Sunggyu exclaimed. “I’ve always wanted a student to sleepover, like one of those sleepover parties, but of course that’ll be extremely weird wouldn’t it? But, you’re the one that asked, SO ITS FINE!” Sunggyu clapped his hands happily, running to give Woohyun a hug.

                The principal hugged Woohyun so tight; Woohyun thought he was going to die from lack of oxygen. Why is this principal so … lax? WHY IS HE HUGGING WOOHYUN?

                Woohyun pushed Sunggyu away, finally taking in a big gasp of air.

                “Oh, I’m sorry. I got too excited.” Sunggyu apologized.

                “Ah, it’s fine, it’s fine. Gosh, you’re pretty strong.” Woohyun sat back down on the couch, Sunggyu sat next to him.

                “Are you just going to sleep?” Sunggyu asked concerned, “ you should eat dinner!”

Sunggyu ran to the door and turned back, “ I’ll be back in a second!” and rushed out.

              Woohyun smiled to himself after Sunggyu left. The principal was so cute, like a little kid. How could he be a principal? Every other principal he’s met was an a—hole to him, yelling at him that he’s “ RUINED THE SCHOOL IMAGE”. Something was different about Kim Sunggyu… Kim Sunggyu, he’ll remember that name now. Woohyun put his feet up onto the couch, his arms behind his head.

                ‘It feels so comfortable here. Wish my house was like this. Well, it was, back in California. My dad should really stop getting promoted.’ Woohyun sighed.

                ‘Sunggyu really reminds me of my dad when he was… happier. When he didn’t have to move every 2 seconds to a new state… or country. Wish he’ll stop being a bossy person now.’

 

                Woohyun’s eyelids grew heavy as he kept thinking to himself; he didn’t notice that Sunggyu returned with a bowl of ramen.

                He fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:: WASSUP, WAS WAS, WASSUP WASSUP!.
oh hai. okay so, LOL i didn't update yesturday cause i took a nap //guilty// and... lazy to type 8D. i have horrible typos and i never revise okay ; a;
//foreverlazy

this was a pretty short chapter wasnt it? LOL
it was wayyy longer in my journal, but it seemed pretty stupid to me, so i rewrote half of it C:
HERE COMES CHAPTER FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

 

btw, who loves kiddie Sunggyu... LOL
(oh and idk if some of you read the foreword or not, but Woohyun will have like .. slang i guess. but he usually talks 'normal; to people he respects, LIKE HIS FATHA)