Wasted Time

Konnichiwa, Sungho ( SEQUEL TO SESAME PLAYER II)
Sungho jolted awake at the sound of thunder crackling behind him. He sat up and swiveled his head back to see rain harshly splatter the window. The afternoon sky was a very dark ashy grey. Bright white lightning flashed , illuminating the airplanes outside. 

He checked the clock on the right and frowned angrily. It was only 5:35 p.m. Sighing, he stood up and scratched his head tiredly. A few loud giggles earned his attention and he peered up to see a few girls taking pictures of him. He smiled politely and waved, before standing up and quickly rushing to the bathroom. That pineapple honey shake he drank was NOT a good idea~

~~~~~

"Sunggyu and I call this room!" Woohyun shouted, rushing in his nee room happily. It  was a plain white box shaped room, with beige carpets, and numerous square windows. Two beds rested across from each other on the wall, and a few pots of artificial flowers sat on the windowsills.  

Dongwoo and Hoya's room was a dark grey, with white carpets and a huge window between their two beds. Myungsoo and Sungyeol's room was a soft beige color, with matching carpets and beds. They were the only ones who had bunk beds, much to their joy. 

Sungjong sat alone in his and Sungho's bright white room. Two small beds snuggled close to eachother, above a large rectangle window, that proudly showed their new swimming pool . Sungjong sighed in disappointment. This was not how he planned to spend his first day in Japan.

~~~~~

Sungho was munching his hamburger happily, sitting alone on a table near the small indoor restaurants. Sistar's 'Shy Boy' was playing loudly through the airport, sometimes getting cut off due to the numerous intercom statements. The rain was getting worse by the minute, and the airport practically quivered with each booming sound of the thunder. Sungho sighed in content as he finished the last of his sandwich. He slurped some of his cherry soda and stood up, dusting the sesame seeds and bread crumbs off his pants. He boredly walked towards the gate lady he grew to hate," So when's the next plane to Tokyo?"

The lady quirked an eyebrow at him," Can't you see the weather outside? It's raining cats and dogs! ( Phrase, meaning it's raining heavily)" She stated," All flights in and out Seoul are canceled. The next possible chance to go to Japan would be...tomorrow afternoon."

Sungho just stared at her blankly. The lady gave him a strange look as he broke into hysteric screaming," Why does everything bad happen to me?!"

~~~~~

Sungho glared harshly at the laptop screen, as he rested on his stomach on his bed, back in the dorm. Snickering emitted from the laptop , and Myungsoo, Woohyun, and Dongwoo's faces were all smiling idiotically on the screen," Your next flight is tomorrow?!" They burst into fits of laughter as Sungho stared angrily at the screen.

"Yah! Why are you laughing! It's not funny!" 

Hoya passed by the trio as they were huddled over Sunggyu's laptop," What are you doing?"

"Being idiots." Sungho replied, gazing at Hoya's face, as he squeezed his head between Myungsoo's and Dongwoo's. 

"You're not at the airport? Why?" Hoya suddenly asked, realizing Sungho's surroundings didn't match that of an airport's. Sungho groaned and explained for the hundredth time. Hoya nodded and glanced around," Well, hurry up and get here. Your Jongie is depressed without you."

Sungho quirked and eyebrow,"Eh? Tell him I'll be there soon-"

"And that you love him?" Sungyeol piped in, covering the entire screen with his forehead and eyebrows. 

"What?" Sungho asked, not hearing clearly," Your voice is cracking."

"Sungjong!! SUNGHO SAID HE LOVES YOU, AND HE'LL BE HERE FOR YOU SOON!" Dongwoo bellowed. 

The maknae , who was currently taking a shower replied back with a muffled voice," I LOVE YOU TOO, HYUNG!" Sungho boredly watched the four boys snicker loudly, as he continued on eating his jar of honey.

DING~

Sungho blinked in surprise and flipped his phone open,'One new text message. From Dongwoo: Bring me Korean ramyun, Myungsoo and Sunggyu finished it all. Oh and also my mp3, I forgot it. Can you bring me some board games too? And I almost forgot, bring my lucky dino t-shirt. Hurry and get your in Japan! Love you~!!'

Sungho began texting back with a smile,'It's a good thing I missed my plane if you wanted all that stuff. I'll try to bring them, I'm not sure about the ramyun though. Love you more, Hyung. Don't miss me too much.'

~~~~~~~  

Everytime I write a chapter, I always mess with the idea I planned out. In this chapter, The plane was supposed crash and burn( not when he's in it LOL)  EH...whatever , I like the outcome of it. 

Question of the update ( lol)- I noticed 'C' was chosen a lot for the poll, so specifically which member do you want Sungho to bond with? 

SUNGHO'S REPLY TIME~~

PMR501 - Hahaha, thank you! I still have to practice Japanese though. ARGHHHHG so much work !!

ForeverKeyLocket- You readers have a thing for me when I suffer don't you? Waeee?!

ForeverCellist- PURE BAD LUCK, that's how! 3:

choding_gurl- :3 I'm not paying for them...kekeke...I lied.

Coralie_x_SHINee - Yah! What are you trying to imply? Hoya missed a flight once! And so did Sungyeol!

IrisButterfly- We did!! But stupid traffic >:U

omgeeKpop - Thank you! I need the luck ;(

Pikachu-chan - Out of pure bad luck ;( Animal encounters? Do you enjoy seeing me suffer?

SungHo-I will give you a big kiss if you comment!~