erted Maknae

Konnichiwa, Sungho ( SEQUEL TO SESAME PLAYER II)
Sungho smashed his white pillow on his head, trying extremely hard to drown out Sungyeol's stupid phone alarm. The choding just had to change it into a crying baby," HYUNG! Turn off your alarm!" The sound of a sobbing infant could be heard from the other room. Sungho peeked from his orange covers and spotted Sungjong sleeping peacefully," AISH, I have to do everything myself!"

Sungho marched towards Sungyeol and Myungsoo's room, smashing the door open and spotting the choding's blinking cell phone on the nightstand. He hastily pressed random buttons, but failed to shut the loud alarm," Aish!" The crying continued and Sungho's patience decreased, unlike his rage. Shrieking like a mad ostrich, he smashed Sungyeol's cell phone on the wall, and the unharmed device slid down and fell in the small trash can in the corner of the room. The crying continued and Sungho's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. He took the loud cell phone with him and sprinted in the kitchen. He threw it in the fridge, behind some lettuce and cucumbers. The crying was now muffled, and barely even heard. Smiling in satisfaction, he walked back to his room, and wrapped himself in his sheets like a cacoon. A minute passed by and Sungjong's alarm rang off, the ringtone being Rainbow's song 'A'.

Sungho's eyes peeled open, and he calmly stood up, grabbing his pillow and covers. He serenely walked towards the bathroom and smashed the door close, making the mirror on the wall shake a bit. He roughly threw his pillow in the dry bathtub and proceeded to sleep.

~~~~

Woohyun was up cooking some eggs and hashbrowns, while Dongwoo cooked some toast and tea. Hoya was boredly flipping through the tv channels, while Sunggyu was vacuuming the living room carpet," Yah! Hoya, get up and do something." 

Sungjong, who was sweeping the kitchen, agreed," Yeah! We're not the only ones who have to clean!"

Hoya quirked his eyebrow," What about L?"

Sunggyu frowned," He's going to go take a quick shower, and besides, he helped clean the bedrooms."  He patted the back of Hoya's head," Come on, hurry and clean."

The purple-loving boy grumbled and lazily stood up, lifting his white wife beater slightly , and scratched his chest," Always nagging." He mumbled, earning him a glare from the leader. Sunggyu ran towards him, vacuum still in his hands. He brushed the vacuum on Hoya's toes, making the rapper yelp," Yah! You dumb hamster! I know you barely have eyes, but that doesn't mean you can't see-" He couldn't finish his sentence, due to Sunggyu tackling him to the ground.

"Stop the eye jokes!"

As the two wrestling males argued loudly with each other, Myungsoo happily whistled and stripped himself out of everything but his boxers. He reached towards the bathtub, pushing the black curtain slightly and flicking the hot water faucet on. He walked towards the sink, and opened a small closet, pulling out a white towel. Steam whipped  around in the air , dancing gracefully in the bathroom. 

Myungsoo nearly had a heart attack as a loud shriek emitted from the bathtub. At first he thought it was possessed by a ghost or something, untill a wet Sungho threw the curtain to the side and stumbled out of the tub, dripping with hot water. He looked up menacingly at Myungsoo and hoarsely shrieked," Are you crazy?!"

Myungsoo glared back, his heart still beating at rapid speed," Yah! Pabo, who sleeps in a bathtub?! Get out! And take your pillow and whatever that is with you!"  Sungho was kicked out of the bathroom, and a second later his wet pillow flew on the back of his head, along with his soaking wet bed covers. 

Sungho grumpily threw his wet covers and pillow in the dryer and used Sungjong's blow drier to dry his his hair. He changed into new clothes and angrily stomped in the kitchen. Woohyun flipped some eggs and peeked at Sungho," What crawled up your nose?"

"Why's my phone in the fridge?" Sungyeol suddenly asked.

~~~~

After a few hours, the members wanted to explore the city. A few if them wanted to go to the mall, while the others wanted to shop for food. Sungho and Sunggyu only wanted to explore the city, so they split from the other two groups and headed out alone.  Sungho exited the yellow taxi , along with Sunggyu. The two males smiled widely as they looked around the city of Tokyo," Where should we go first?" Sungho asked excitedly. His eyes darted from store to store and he giddily pointed at a toy shop," Look how big that helicopter is, hyung!"

Sunggyu wrapped an arm around Sungho's waist, while the honey loving boy wrapped his arm around the leader's shoulders," You're such a kid, Sungho."

"Am not. Sungyeol's the kid!" Sungho remarked. The two walked around a bit, thankful for their disguises as no one recognized them. Both males decided to stop by a smoothie shop, tired from all the walking.

"Hello, what can I get for you ?" The female employee stated in Japanese. She smiled at the short, confused boy," Sir?"

Sungho stared nervously at the female. His Japanese was extremely horrible, unlike the other members. Before their debut, they practice Japanese, but unfortunately Sungho wasn't with them at the time, thus he didn't learn the language one bit. Although, the others were helping him for a while, especially Myungsoo. Sunggyu was standing a few feet back , not helping Sungho on purpose. He wanted the young boy to learn, that's all, especially because he was the 'awkward turtle' of Infinite. 

"Sir?" The cashier asked a bit annoyed," What can I get you?"

Sungho began stuttering a few Japanese words he remembered, his face flushing into a deep crimson,"Ch-choto sumimasen!" he turned around quickly," Hyung! Help me!"

Sunggyu sighed defeatedly and walked towards the lady," We'll take two Tropical Islands. Sorry about my friend, he doesn't understand Japanese quite well." Sunggyu stated, while Sungho stared in bewilderment at him. He spoke really fast in Japanese!

"So cool!" Sungho whispered , feeling a bit envious. The two walked around a bit , slurping their smoothies happily.

"You wanna go to the mall? Hoya said they have some really nice shoes there." Sunggyu questioned, rereading his text messages. He perked over at Sungho who nodded.

~~~~~

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

"Hyung!" Sungho found himself being squished in Sungjong's arms," I missed yo- What's this?"

The maknae dropped his hyung on the floor and snatched his drink from him, slurping some of the smoothie. His eyes brightened in ecstasy," Whoa! This is awesome! Thanks Hoho-hyung!"

Sungho watched sadly as the younger boy stole his drink and walked away with it," But it's mine." He mumbled gloomily. Hoya and Woohyun began showing off their new shoes to Sunggyu, who bluntly stated that they had bad taste. Sungho trudged towards the maknae and proceeded to grab his drink from him," Yah! Give it back!" 

Sungjong whined a bit and pulled away, shuffling far from his hyung," Just a little bit more."

"Yah! You're finishing it! Sungjong-ah! Come here- you jerk! Don't run away!" Sungho chased after the maknae, catching him by surprise in a headlock," Gotchya, jerk."

Sungjong smirked," I finished it anyway~!"

Sungho growled in rage and tacked Sungjong on the floor, shrieking madly and clutching the young boy's throat," You owe me a smoothie!" The maknae let out a squeaky 'Aigoo' and laughed.

Sungjong clutched Sungho's collar and flipped him under. Sungjong smiled and leaned in his hyung's face," No I don't~" 

Sungho wrapped his arms around Sungjong's head, and began rolling around, while lightly punching Sungjong's shoulders," You are the worst dongsaeng! Ever!" 

Hoya pulled the two apart, sending glares at the older male," Yah! Are you trying give us a bad image?"

Sungho pouted and pointed at Sungjong," But he-!"

"Sungho, you're older than him, you shouldn't be messing with the maknae." Woohyun called out, as he walked towards the group.

"But my smo-"

"Sungjong are you okay ?" Sunggyu asked, a bit concerned. Sungho's jaw dropped and he sadly waved his hands infront of his face.

"What about me?!" He cried out, feeling slightly hurt. He gazed at his Hyungs who purposely ignored him.

Sungjong pulled the shorter boy in a tight hug," Hyung , it's okay. I still love you." Sungho growled and grumbled as Sungjong dragged him along to another store.

"You're  lucky that I love you too much to hurt you, maknae." Sungho mumbled, wrapping an arm around Sungjong's waist. The maknae leaned his head on Sungho's shoulder, sneakily placing his arm on Sungho's back.

"I love you too, hyung. But you're not as cute as me." Before Sungho could process what Sungjong said, the maknae slapped his hyung's and laughed, letting go immediately. Sungho flushed a deep red, and he shook his fists in the air.

"SUNGJONG!! YOU ERT!"

~~~~

Waahhh this wasn't how I planned this chapter to be like but oh we'll ;( I'm sorry for the late update!! I've been distracted by this RP ;D please pleaseeee Join it!! Everyone's  so sweet and funny!!! I'm RPing as Dongwoo :P

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/159875/n-a-roleplay-roleplaying-asianfanfics-roleplayaff

P.S- I'm thinking about writing a ONESHOT with Sungho and a member if Infinite, who do you want it to be???

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos