Girls

Konnichiwa, Sungho ( SEQUEL TO SESAME PLAYER II)
"Cut!"

Sungho opened his eyes immediately, and pulled away from the actress, who was all into the kiss scene. His face was red as the girl smiled cutely at him. As he walked away from the set, Dongwoo and Woohyun laughed and patted his back comfortably," Our Sungho finally had a kiss with a girl!"

Sungho frowned and wiped the strawberry lip gloss that got caught on his lips from the female," It was only part of the music video. That's all."

"You looked like you were enjoying it." Dongwoo commented, making Sungho choke on his saliva. 

"Dongwoo!"

~~~~ 

The members had a long break from all the filming they did, and currently were walking around Tokyo, chatting amongst themselves. Sungho and Myungsoo bought chicken skewers and were happily eating, until Hoya and Sunggyu stole their food. 

"Hey! We asked you guys if you wanted, and you said no! Give it back-hey..WAIT!" Sungho stumbled over a rock, and crashed into a small tree, that was planted at the edge of the sidewalk. Myungsoo laughed and helped the younger boy.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Sungyeol hollered, his voice barely heard from all the background noises. 

"Let's go to the arcade!" Sungho pointed happily at the building with colorful lights and huge advertisements. The other members pretended to not hear him and threw around their own ideas.

"I say we go to the movies! We haven't watched a decent movie in a long time!" Sungjong offered his idea, which the others liked and agreed on. 

"Alright, who wants the movies? Raise you're hand." Everyone raided their hands, except Sungho.

He began speaking,"I think we should-"

"Onwards to the movies!" Sunggyu cried, ignoring Sungho's ideas. The young boy glared at the others and followed along, like a disappointed child. His eyes darted throughout the long narrow streets if Tokyo, where eye-blinding lights flashed everywhere. The smell of fresh roasted meat was in the air, along with the smell of cigars and car gas. Various sellers were advertising their shops, and loudly inviting people in. A pretty lady, who was extremely older than Sungho, was holding a tray of free sample cookies caught the young star's attention. She smiled warmly at him, making him blush and freeze in his spot. She handed him a cookie and he blinked in confusion. She sent him an air kiss as he walked away, his eyes never leaving the older woman. 

Two girls, wearing similar kimonos, walked past Sungho , giggling and staring at him. He frowned uncomfortably at the attention and ducked his head slightly, as he nibbled on his chocolate cookie. He looked up at the numerous Japanese signs and tried hard reading them. He got a few words and syllables correct, but when it came to the kanji, his mind became blank. 

Suddenly he looked up and around, blinking in confusion at the numerous civilians. "Guys..?" he choked out, nervously.

~~~~

"Go save us good seats, Sungyeol and I are  going to get a few snacks." Hoya said to Myungsoo, as he patted the back of his head. 

"If they have honey pretzels, make sure to buy one for Sungho." Sungjong called out, as he walked with the others," See, Sungho. The movies isn't so bad, right?"

When there was no reply back, the members looked around and froze. Sunggyu face palmed himself and groaned irritably,"Kill me now. I'm begging you."

"Deja vú." Dongwoo chimed.

~~~~

Sungho angrily turned off his phone," I just HAD to run out of minutes now. Why now, out of all times!? Why me?!" He raged in Korean. Bystanders stared strangely at him, the majority not understanding one bit what the boy was screaming about. 

He huffed and spotted a booth that resembled the one in Naruto, a show which Myungsoo loved. He pushed past the curtain and took a seat on one of the stools. He looked out of place, sitting between large, scary looking, buff men, whose arms and necks were decorated with tattoos. They glanced at him, and he stiffened in his seat, his fists clutching on the menu, more than necessary. They spoke with each other in Japanese, and unfortunately he couldn't pick up even a word. A waitress stood infront of him and greeted the awkward boy. He stared at her blankly as she spoke too fast. 

"I don't...understand what you're saying." He mumbled in Korean. He frowned as she had a look of shock on her face.

"I speak Korean!" She smiled as his whole face lit up. 

He grinned childishly and leaned over the counter," Really?! That makes everything much easier! Hi! I'm Lee Sungho!" he bowed his head slightly, but it accidentally bumped into the can of unused chopsticks. It stumbled in her direction , making them fall on the ground. He quickly stuttered an apology and bowed his head again.

The dark haired woman smiled," It's okay. No need to apologize. Now, what would you like to drink?"

"Um..whatever you prefer. I don't really..." His voice trailed off as she smiled. He blinked out of his daze  and felt a blush creeping his face," S-sorry..."

The men stared weirdly at Sungho, but ignored his awkwardness and continued chatting with each other," It's alright, it's alright. So are you here on vacation?"

"Er..you could say that." He drummed his fingers on his knees as he watched the girl pour some orange juice in a cup," Do you know where the closest movie theaters is? I have to meet some friends there, and I'm a bit lost."

~~~~~

As Sungho made his way towards the theaters, he clutched on his styrofoam cup of orange juice and a note with some directions on it. When he stepped in the building, he was nearly attacked and strangled by Sunggyu, who looked like he was going to rip his phone into a million pieces. 

"YOU!" Sunggyu snarled," I've been waiting out here for thirty minutes, trying to call you! Why haven't you picked up?! Why'd you get lost! How? You're dead when we get home!"  

Sungho calmly sipped on his juice and smiled," Why're so worked up over me, hyung? I had someone help me get here! Japanese people are really nice!" Sungho showed him the note the lady gave him, which had korean phrases written neatly on it. Sunggyu examined the paper for a few seconds and snorted," What's wrong?"

"'Call me anytime, cutie'." Sunggyu read from the note. He looked up at Sungho," They even wrote their number here. Who exactly did you ask for directions?"

~~~~

I am SO freaking sorry for not updating! School and all...yeah. You guys are really bored with my stories, aren't you? It's okay, I am too >.> I'm planning on putting them on hiatus and work on a new story I've been planning for months now -.- ...its...um..an Exo story :> The only ones I'm not putting on hiatus are the sesame player ones. :> because they're easy to write ( mainly because there's barely any plot but okay xD ) lol

I'm sorry, but Sungho will reply to you guys later. He's a bit tired -.-