Reunion

Konnichiwa, Sungho ( SEQUEL TO SESAME PLAYER II)
Sungho hastily exited the airplane, his rolling handbag bumping and flying up from the metal ridges of the jetway. He zoomed past other passengers, and smiled widely as the lights of the Tokyo airport engulfed him," I arrived!" He lifted his sunglasses to rest on his head, and he began looking around," Hmm..."

He began exploring the airport, searching for a few certain people. All of a sudden a voice erupted his thoughts," HoHo!" He swiveled around, his eyes darting from left to right, until they caught sight of a waving Sungjong, Hoya and Sunggyu. He began running dramatically towards them, dropping his bag, and out stretching his arms.

"Jongie!" 

"HoHo!" Sungjong ran forwards with his own arms extended towards his hyung, jokingly.

"Jongie!" 

"HoHo!" 

The two embraced dramatically, swaying from side to side slowly ,making people stare weirdly at them.  Hoya quirked an eyebrow as Sunggyu shook his head, grabbing Sungho's bag along the way. Hoya pulled the two apart," I hate to disrupt your romantic reunion but we have a taxi to catch." Sungho sighed in content, it was good being with his friends again.

~~~~~

"You didn't bring my lucky t-shirt?!" Dongwoo cried in horror," How am I going to sleep now?!"

Sungho quirked an eyebrow," You really need a specific shirt in order to sleep?" Dongwoo clutched Sungho's blazer's collar and pulled him close to his face. He nodded stiffly, his eyes wide. Sungho pulled back slightly, afraid," Well, sor-ry. I must've forgotten." Dongwoo sulked in a corner, obviously upset," I brought your ramyun, though." Sungho held out a cup of instant noodles, and immediately Dongwoo brightened up, his smile as bright as the sun.

Sungho finished unpacking and he began exploring the new dorm," Ohh, it's much bigger than I expected. Where are the others?" Sungho smashed himself on his large Pokéball beanie cushion, and took out his DS. 

"They're getting dinner with the managers." Sunggyu stated, looking over Hoya's shoulder as he was reading a vacation magazine. Sungjong was taking numerous selcas of himself and the other four members in the background, while Dongwoo was slurping the shrimp flavored noodles vigorously.

Sungho looked up from his DS and stared emotionlessly at Dongwoo," When was the last time he ate?" Sunggyu, Hoya, and Sungjong burst into laughter, while Dongwoo blew a noodle at the Pokemon loving boy," Yah!"

There was a knock on the door, before it burst open, followed by a loud voice," We bought seafood pasta and daifuku!" Sungyeol cheered, holding bags of white carton boxes. Woohyun and Myungsoo followed in after him, the latter holding two bags of soft drinks. Woohyun gaped at Sungho and ran towards him, tackling him into a hug. He squished the younger boy's head to his chest and fake sobbed," Oh my baby! You're back and safe!" 

Sungho struggled to loosen from his grasp but failed," Hyung!" he growled loudly," Let go!" 

Woohyun's smile flattened and he dropped Sungho on the floor. He crossed his arms and lifted his chin up proudly," Go back to Seoul, Sungho. I don't love you anymore." Without a second thought, Sungho brushed past him, blowing a wet raspberry at his face, before rushing towards the food.

Before he could even touch the bag, Hoya shoved him as he ran towards the table. The young boy stumbled sideways, only to be shoved again as Sungjong made his way towards the food," Save some for me!" the maknae cried. 

"I want food too!" Dongwoo shouted, trying to make his way past the members. He deliberately shoved Sungho back and replaced his spot, the young boy yelping in the process. 

Sungho pouted as the managers laughed loudly from the other side of the room," Yah, you guys. Let Sungho take his box."  

~~~~

Sungho snuggled in his covers and flipped on his stomach. After a few seconds, he twisted so he was on his side. After five minutes he went back to sleeping on his stomach,"HYUNG!" Sungjong's irritated voice interrupted Sungho's sleep.

He angrily took off a side of his eye mask," What, Sungjong?!" 

Sungjong threw a pillow at his face," Stop moving so much!"

Sungho say up, feeling a war coming on," Yah! It's not my fault you were selfish and took the comfy bed. This mattress feels like I'm sleeping on rocks!"

"Me? Selfish?!" Sungjong snorted and crossed his arms," Am not."

"Yes. You are." Sungho hmped, and twisted rapidly in random positions," Oh I'm still not comfortable." he twisted again just to annoy Sungjong. The maknae growled and jumped from his bed to Sungho's, like a little monkey.

"Stop.MOVING!" Sungjong shrieked, pounding his fists on Sungho's back, with his (feminine) manly strength. 

The honey loving boy smiled in content," That feels good, keep doing that." Sungjong suddenly stopped and extended his hand towards Sungho's black DS, which rested on the edge of his bed. Just as his fingers grazed the electronic, Sungho pulled him in a headlock, and pushed the maknae under him, shouting in his ear," What do you think you're doing?!"

Sungjong angrily looked up and wheezed out," Hyung! Get off me! You're so fat!" Sungho cackled and pulled the maknae into a hug, still lying on top of him," You weigh as much as an elephant!" 

Sungho suddenly stopped hugging him, and propped his elbows on the bed, Sungjong's head in between. He leaned close to the maknae's face ," Dongsaeng.."

"What?!" Sungjong snapped. Sungho suddenly blew a loud raspberry at him, specks of saliva flying on the maknae's face. Sungho, using his Honeybee-senses, knew the maknae was going to explode in a fit of rage, so he practically flew off the bed, and dashed out of the room , cackling like a madman. Sungjong angrily rushed after him, holding a bat plush,"HYUNG!!" He stopped in the middle of the living room, breathing heavily. His eyes darted around the room, searching for his annoying, childish hyung," I'll kill you, fatso."

Sungho smiled innocently as he snuggled in Hoya's bed. A half-asleep Hoya glanced at him strangely, before going back to sleep. Sungho  curled his toes and stretched his arms happily," I LOVE JAPAN!"

...

...

...

...

"Sungho. Get out."

~~~~~~

I'm so happy about this story xD I love it much more than 'Sesame Player 2' How about you? Which one do you like more? Well, I guess you can't say since this is still new, but I'm trying hard on making it better than SS2. 

Are the members' affection towards each other a bit too much, or is this okay for you guys? I might bring his parents again soon. And some other kPop artists( definitely SHINee, Kenzie, don't freak out now lol) Maybe TeenTop, Nu'est, MYname, Boyfriend, BigBang, or U-kiss. Hehe well we'll see :) ADVENTURE TIME STARTS NEXT CHAPTER. And I plan on making you guys die from laughter so please refrain from eating or drinking while reading the next chapter. Wahhaaha, I'm so evil.

@ kimyori - He finally admits it *shakes head*

@choding_gurl- Sungjong hates me anyway so it won't work out OTL ... I am forever alone

@Coralie_x_SHINee- *stares suspiciously* Mmm, I believe you! Okay! Sure, I'll bother Hoya for you hehehe :J

@Xxchaemynniexx - The hamster?! Okay I'll go get some sunflower seeds. Haha don't worry there will be lots of bonding time 

  @kpopkate13 - Of course SungHoney dongsaeng remembers you, silly! She never forgets my fans. I'm serious. NEVER. Haha, want an autograph? 50$ please.

@thiswerido- I'll marry him as long as he gives me all the honey I want. And he has to buy me all the Pokemon games in the world. Oh, and all the Super Junior CDs too. 

@IrisButterfly- No my flight went smoothly :D I ate Honey roasted nuts! They were free

~~~~~~~

WARNING: PICTURE SPAM!!!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos