Zoophobia

Konnichiwa, Sungho ( SEQUEL TO SESAME PLAYER II)
Sungho impatiently tapped his long fingers on the metal countertop of small cafe. He turned around and crossed his arms, frowning at Sungyeol," This is taking forever. Even my mom doesn't take this long making coffee." 

Sungyeol tapped his black sneakers on the cafe's beige tiles, and rested his elbows on a clean black table," They're almost done. Why are you in such a hurry, anyway?"

"Because I'm starving." Sungho squeaked, patting his flat stomach sadly," I feel like I haven't eaten in a year!"

"But you practically ate five pounds of rice yesterday." Sungyeol quirked an eyebrow, and played with his long caramel colored locks. 

"But I never knew origini was that good! Besides, you shouldn't be talking! You ate a whole jar of pickled vegetables." Sungho pointed accusingly at his hyung, who looked away ,whistling.

"Touché." 

"Koko de anata no kōhīsā wa." Sungho turned around, gazing at the employee, who held two plastic bags, filled with covered styrofoam coffee cups. 

"Y-yeah.." Unable to understand her, he awkwwardly thanked her in Korean," Hyung, let's go." 

~~~~

"Hyung! Look at that billboard!" Sungjong shrieked, jabbing his finger on the car window, pointing to a large billboard in the middle of the city, with Infinite's faces on it. Woohyun and Sunggyu stared in amusement at the maknae, who excitedly showed Myungsoo what he found.

In the leader's hands was a styrofoam box, filled with plain pancakes. Woohyun held a bag filled with syrup packages, while Sungjong and Myungsoo carried nothing.

~~~~~

"Hyung, what the heck is this?" Hoya pulled out a box of butter sticks from the metal cart of the super market," This is goat butter."

Dongwoo stated blankly at the other rapper,"...okay."

Hoya rolled his eyes and placed the butter back on the cool shelf," It's sour, hyung. You're supposed to get the normal one. You know, the one made with cow milk."

Dongwoo furrowed his eyebrows, and hunched over the cart, his arms resting on the handle," Butter is butter, Hoya."

"Sure, Hyung. Whatever you say."

~~~~~

"Hoe, you spilled some syrup-...er, honey on your pants." Sungjong pointed out, glancing at Sungho's Aboki jeans. The blonde male cursed quietly under his breath and furiously stood up, forgetting his honey soaked pancakes. 

"I'm going to clean them." He mumbled, leaving the breakfast table. 

Sunggyu swallowed the last of his pancakes and quirked an eyebrow at the retreating boy," Yah, what about your breakfast?"

Dongwoo and Sungyeol glanced at eachother, smiling widely," I'll be back for it." Their smiles vanished, and they glumly continued eating their own pancakes.

"OCD much?" Myungsoo mumbled, glancing over to the bathroom, where Sungho put on a pair of shorts, and began furiously washing his new jeans. His eyebrows were furrowed in determination, a deep frown resting on his face. 

"He only cares for his Aboki clothes." Hoya stated, flicking some butter on Woohyun's cheek. The rapper laughed loudly at Woohyun's incredulous look, but ceased once an ounce of syrup splashed on his hair, dripping down his face and green blazer. Dongwoo rubbed his fork on Hoya's cheek, before cheekily eating the slice of pancake. Sungjong and Myungsoo grimaced, while Hoya looked as if he was going to slaughter Dongwoo any second. 

~~~~

"Uh...Sungho, the drier is over there." Myungsoo looked up from his magazine , spotting the 19 year old boy fumbling with the balcony door handle. His wet Aboki jeans was folded neatly in his hands.

"I know, hyung. I'm not using it, though. This is cotton, it'll shrink if I do." Sungho answered, grateful his mother forced him to do the laundry before he was accepted in Woolim Ent. 

Myungsoo lazily flipped through his magazine," Whatever you say, Ho. Just don't fall, we have no time for plastic surgery." 

Sungho scoffed," I'm a bit clumsy sometimes, but not that clumsy." He slammed the balcony door open, letting in strong, cringe-worthy rays of sunlight. Myungsoo winced and moved out of the way of the sunlight," What? Don't tell me you're a vampire." Sungho asked from the balcony doorway. The jeans in his arms dropped water on the wooden tiles below.

Myungsoo threw his magazine at Sungho, like a frisbee. The poor boy had no time to react, and it smashed on his forehead, making him stumble backwards a few steps," Just go hang your jeans, before I spray bleach on them."

Myungsoo nearly shivered under the boy's blank, but furious stare," I was kidding! Stop looking at me like that, you don't even look human."

Sungho smiled and closed the balcony door and turned around to meet the multiple gazes of innocent pigeons sitting on the concrete balcony rails. 

Inside, Woohyun stood near the living room, with two t-shirts in his hands," Myung, which do you think best suits my skin color? Red..? Or purple?" 

Myungsoo boredly looked up from his phone," Man, you're asking me? I thought you guys hate my taste-"

The balcony door smashed open, hitting Woohyun directly on the back of his head. The male stumbled and tripped over his own feet, landing face first on the wooden floor. Myungsoo's head shot up in alarm, and a furious Sungho stood in the doorway, his head snapping from left to right. His eyes widened and a wicked smile stretched on his face. Myungsoo watched the honey loving male grab a long broom from the kitchen, " What...are you doing?" 

Woohyun stood up, furiously glaring at Sungho," You better have a perfectly good reason for nearly breaking my skull."

Sungho ignored the two males and ran outside to the balcony, screaming his little lungs out. Sunggyu immediately ran in the living room, stumbling slightly because of his socks," WHAT'S WRONG?! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" The leader tended to panic when he heard the members scream like that; call it 'fatherly instinct'.

Myungsoo blinked innocently, his eyes wide with shock and confusion," What the hell..?"

Sunggyu quickly smashed the balcony door open, fearing Sungho was hanging over the rails or something crazy like that. Instead, the young male was trying to slap away numerous pigeons with a wide broom," SUNGHO!" The young boy turned around, his eyes widening in surprise. The broom accidentally bonked Sunggyu on the forehead, making him stumble back," YAH!" 

"Sorry!" Sungho cried, turning back to the birds with a furious glare painted on his face. Sunggyu grabbed the back of Sungho's collar, pulling him back, causing the male to cough and sputter," Hyung! What gives?!"

Sunggyu tightly held Sungho's jaw with his palm, his long fingers squishing the male's cheeks and lips together," WHAT exactly are you doing?! And here I thought you fell over the balcony again! You nearly gave me a heart attack! Do you know what people would say if they saw you?"

Sungho peeked to the side," We have no neighbors."

Sunggyu face-palmed," Do you honestly have to torture the animals? Just scream to scare them away."

Sungho had a blank, serious face on," That won't work. That never works with me."

"You're hurting the animals."

"...." Sungho blinked, waiting for Sunggyu to make his point,"..okay?"

Sunggyu stared incredulously at Sungho," Are you serious? You can go to jail for abusing animals. You do know that, right?"

"But why? They're on my property. Doesn't that give me a right to defend my property?" 

"They're not doing anything though!"

"They're pooping all over the balcony! Oh, and Hyung, there's some droppings on your shoulder." Sungho pointed to his hyung's shoulder.

"Sungho, I'm seriously sick and tired of your Zoophobia. Honestly, animals are NOT something you should be scared of. Big animals, I understand, but youre scared of animals like chihuahuas, pigeons...heck even ducklings?!" Sunggyu shook his head, and Sungho pursed his lips shyly.

"Everyone's afraid of something!-"

"I'm not!" Sungjong shouted from the inside.

"-What's so wrong about that?" Sungho frowned, crossing his arms. His Aboki jeans were thrown over his shoulders , neatly of course.Sunggyu stared at Sungho for awhile, thinking deeply. A sly grin slowly made its way on his face,"...Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I have the perfect plan." The leader turned around swiftly, walking back in the dorm.

"...Uh, plan? What do you mean plan? What PLAN?!" A pigeon landed on Sungho's shoulder, and pecked at his jeans. With a loud, ear piercing shreak, the bird frantically flew away, crashing into numerous confused pigeons, who innocently wobbled on the railings," I. hate, HATE ANIMALS!"

~~~~~~~

I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. Blame this awesome RP-> CHECK IT OUT PLEASE!!!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/159875/n-a-roleplay-roleplaying-asianfanfics-roleplayaff

I am OBSESSED with it. You don't have to make a Facebook/Twitter/whatever, it's ALLLLL on AFF :) I TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT! Really REALLY RECOMMEND IT FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE RPing! :D 

(back to story info)

Um...Okay, I know I promised you  guys to bring in other groups BUTTTT I want them to settle a bit in Japan before the whole crazy stuff happens. Er...do you guys want an interview for the next chapter, orrrr the start of filming their new MV? 

Reply time { For my new readers, I'm not the one replying back, Sungho is, so...don't get any wrong ideas xD }

 xxChaeMynniexx ^W^ Thank you!!! It was awesome, wasn't it? Kai's part and Xiu Min (? I think it was him) was a bit creepy ( the screaming part xD

  kpopkate13  LOL Why you callin' my wifeu a Bee? >;U Just kidding!! Mama was AWESOME ** Thank you!

Halil16 << Well I don't have one actually, but I feel like Dongwoo the most sometimes xD>> WAAHAAHAHA thank you ;-; Sorry if they're short :>

DancingMachine_Veon- You're sweeter -u-  

 itoshii >U< You're so sweet! 

Coralie_x_SHINee WAHH!  >__> no matter what you guys say, I will always look at him as of he's my brother! He can never be my wife -w- Sorry Jong~

DorkyChoding97- *V* I'm seriously still wondering why people like our moments a lot , but thanks !!

1412Bunny- \(^^)/ Thank you! I know it was, wasn't it?

ForeverCellist - Aww :( Get better soon! I miss Youngjae! 

ForeverKeyLocket  A fish wearing a bra? ;A; My reputation is ruined!! OTL

Also! Check this story out! It's a 'new member ' story ^^ By kpoplover240!!! It's SOOOO cute!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/173280/shinee-s-sesame-player-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin