Luck

Konnichiwa, Sungho ( SEQUEL TO SESAME PLAYER II)
"Last call for Jang Dongwoo, Ki..." A lady's voice echoed through the intercoms of the airport, as the same people who were mentioned we're frantically sprinting through the airport, a bit noisily too. Sungho shoved himself between couples and tables as he tried catching up to Infinite's gate number. 

"Sorry!"

"Excuse me!"

 "Pardon me!"

" Coming through!" 

Sungho ran past an old man, who carried a large antique vase. As the young boy dashed past him, the poor man tilted sideways, the vase flying out of his weak hands," I'll pay for that!" Sungho shouted from afar, his yellow backpack bouncing wildly on his back as he practically flew in the airport. Myungsoo cursed as his handbag smashed in a corner, while Woohyun accidentally crashed into a janitor's bucket of dirty water. Sunggyu slipped a bit but regained his balance just in time. Sungyeol shrieked his dolphin scream as he tripped over a loose shoelace. 

"Hurry!" Sungjong shouted, extremely tired from their running. All this wouldn't have happened if a certain truck didn't flip across the street, causing immense traffic. In a rush, Sungyeol took his shoe off and sprinted, trying to catch up. 

Just their luck, a huge group of people exited a gate, and piled in the middle of the pathways. The Infinite members were scattered everywhere, but what distinguished them from the rest was their panicked shrieking. As Sungho was squeezing through the mass of individuals, the string of his Nike backpack hooked onto a ladie's bracelet. Oblivious, he continued running, thus shattering the female's accessory, sending pearls flying in every direction," I'll pay for that!" he randomly shouted.

He spotted the other members running towards a gate and he breathed in relief," Fina-" Unnoticed by him, his foot got tangled in a dog's leash. He quickly stood up and tried running only to look down and see that he dragged the animal with him. The owner began scolding him and helped him out the thick green leash. Sungho kept his composure , and tried to look cool even though at the moment he wanted to rip his hair out of fear. Without thanking the owner, he dashed around and sprinted madly towards the gate. He caught a glimpse of Myungsoo's bag and hat as the visual entered the dim jetway. 

Just as he stepped a foot near the jetway, , the gate terminal lady closed the doors. Sungho nearly shrieked in her face," Yah! What are you doing?! That's my plane!! Open the jetway!" 

The lady frowned in anger," Sir, you're too late. I have strict orders to close these doors at specific times."

"BUT I HAVE A MUSIC VIDEO SHOOT IN FIVE HOURS! LET ME PASS, IM BEGGING YOU!" Sungho slammed himself on the floor, in a pleading position. 

"There's not a thing I can do, sir." The lady stated bluntly.

Sungho looked up suddenly, his sunglasses nearly falling off his face," WAIT! When's the next plane to Tokyo?!"

The lady peered over the countertop and pointed to a boarding chart," 11:45 pm."

Sungho's heart nearly exploded in rage," WHAT?!  I have to wait 15 hours until the next flight?!" 

The lady glared at him," Stop shouting! It's the only one available. You either take it or leave it." 

"I'll take it..." He grumbled, pulling out his cellphone. He dialed Sunggyu's number.

~~~~~

"Please turn off all your electronics." The flight attendant kindly requested, smiling graciously. The Infinite members turned their cellphones off, and relaxed back in their chairs," Get ready for take off."

Sunggyu nestled his head on the window, ready to fall asleep, while Dongwoo munched on some of his candy. Sungjong kept poking him from behind, pouting cutely and wanting a treat. Myungsoo, who sat beside the maknae, tapped his foot to the beat of his song. Woohyun was boredly looking out of his window, while Sungyeol happily waved to an excited child. Hoya blew his nose and groaned in annoyance at his allergies. He glanced to his right, where an empty seat was occupied by nothing but air. He quirked an eyebrow and peered up, past Sungyeol's head and in the aisles. Bending sideways, he glanced through the walkways and looked up when a lady coughed. He smiled apologetically and say up, letting her move past him. Hoya peered around the plane, glancing from face to face.

"Get ready for take off." The attendant repeated. Fully alarmed, Hoya sat up, gaining the attendant's attention," Sir please put your seatbelt on."

" My friend's missing. I think he's stuck in the airport, do you mind if you open the doors and let him in? " He quickly asked, the other members peering at him curiously.

"Who's he talking ab..." Sunggyu turned around spotted an empty seat," You have got be KIDDING me."

"AISH, that boy!" Woohyun face palmed, shaking his head worriedly. 

"I'm sorry, but the plane's already moved away from the jetway. We can't turn back now." 

Myungsoo snickered quietly along with Sungjong, who quickly shut up as Sunggyu gave them a stern glare. Dongwoo looked up, gaping," Sungho's not on the plane?"

~~~~~

Sungho watched in disbelief as the airplane took flight. His face was literally stuck to the window along with his palms," They're going to slaughter me." He let out a rough gruff and smashed his on a waiting chair, shaking the rest of the connected chairs. He already informed the managers after finding out that none of the members answered his calls, and boy did they scold him bad. He had an option to go back to the dorm and wait until his plane would arrive, but he declined the offer and decided to stay just in case anything happens. 

An hour passed as he boredly watched people walk by, holding either light or heavy luggage. His bag was resting in his lap, while earphones were shoved in his small ears. SHINee's 'To your heart' was on, and he drummed his fingers lightly on the chair's arm. He really enjoyed the 'Sugao no kimi ga' and 'Daisuki dakara' parts, for some reason. 

Feeling extremely bored, he explored the numerous small gift shops and restaurants in the area. He poked a few snowglobes and grazed his fingers on a few plushies. He smiled widely when he saw a big stack of Pokemon accessories," My lucky day!"

He walked out carrying a bag filled with Pokemon keychains, cell phone charms, and he wore a new white cap, that had a few pokeballs on the sides. Whistling, he trudged towards the snack shop, and took about fifteen minutes comparing and contrasting the different sodium, cholestrol, and sugar levels of each sweet. He chose the healthiest one, which ended up being Twix, and with that, he also purchased a pineapple honey smoothie. He happily sat down and chewed on the snack, grimacing as caramel stuck on his cavities. As he was about to take another bite, a little puppy snatched it with its mouth. Shrieking girlishly, Sungho threw himself to the right, forgetting his drink , which rested on the side of his seat. A little puppy wagged its white tail and barked happily at him, as it continued munching on Sungho's Twix. The owner quickly ran over and apologized repeatedly, only to have Sungho fake smile and laugh, when on the inside he wanted to go berserk. The stupid dog ATE his chocolate. IT ATE HIS DANG CHOCOLATE. 

Grumbling to himself, he laid down on the chairs, and used his bag as a pillow," Well, I guess I'll just sleep for fourteen hours, until my stupid place arrives." Behind him, dark as black thunderclouds drifted in the airport's direction, a bit creepily," Nothing will go wrong."

You really shouldn't have said that Sungho. You really shouldn't have.

~~~~~~

AND VOILA! First chapter ♪( ´θ`)ノ Sorry I couldn't update any of my other stories today or yesterday. Too much tests :( hopefully tomorrow I'll update Errandboy, SujuSM, and New Face. By the way, if you noticed, this story isn't rated 'M'. I'm going to try hard and not include cursing or foul language, unlike Sesame Player 2. LOL.

Whoa! 35 subscribers? Already? I expected 4 but okay, I'm not complaining LOL. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS!! They make my day :D NOW Sungho will reply to your comments as usual 

@ Halil16 - Here it is :D

@choding_gurl - :D HAHA

@ ForeverKeyLocket- I WANNA BE A REAL BOY D: Why can't I be a real boy?! This is Pinocchio all over again 

  @ Raven Uchiha - Sunghoney's planning on making this extremely better than Sesame Player 2, HAHA TY TY :)

@ MulticultureINSPIRIT  - Sunghonry's still planning it but she's definitely doing that!  Are YOU STILL CURIOUS YEAH~~

@ForeverCellist - Don't worry! You'll see that pretty soon ;D and vice versa! I'll meet my dongsaeng soon kekeke!!!

@Omgeekpop- :3 Can't get enough of SungHo can u!?

@Pikachu-chan- :) B'awww thankies!~

@kimyori - Aww , well I hope you liked the chapter! See how mean SungHoney is? Always putting me in stupid situations!!!

@IrisButterfly - lol sorry! SungHoney was just too excited to notice, but she fixed it! Yes Dongwoo~ In this story, unlike Sesame Player 2, it'll focus ALOT on the members' bonds, so you'll see a lot of brotherly love.