Forever Yours

Kpop One Stop One Shots

Jessica stood there with her hands above her head, trying to shield her face from the rain and prevent her make-up from running off. She had been standing there ever since she finished her practice for her musical, when the rain poured. She was waiting for a cab to pass by, while cursing herself for not bringing an umbrella until a guy wearing a white polo and black jeans walked over to her and handed her an umbrella. When she looked up she saw that the guy has short black hair. When she was about to ask his name, he turned around and walked across the street. Jessica just stood there staring at him until she noticed that the umbrella had a name on it. ‘Kwang Sun’.

 

The following day Jessica found herself looking at the umbrella the stranger gave her. She wanted to see who her savior was; she decided to walk around town hoping to run into him again. She was wandering around the city for several minutes until she spotted a book store across the street and decided to take a look. When she was about to cross the street however someone pulled her back, just as a car came running. She looked at the man who saved her. It was the same guy as last night.

“Thank you.” She said

“Don’t mention it.”  He replied

“How come you’re always there whenever I get into trouble?” she asked

“Haha, probably by coincidence. Or maybe you just really need someone to look after you.” He said cheerfully.

 

Jessica giggled. She didn’t know why but she felt close to him. She would normally act cold towards strangers but for him, she felt comfortable somehow.

 

“I didn’t get to introduce myself the other day. My given name is Kwang Sun, but you can call me Andrew.” He said reaching out to shake her hand.

“I’m Soo Yeon, call me Jessica.” She replied.

“So where are you headed?” he asked

“I was about to go visit that bookstore.” She said

“Great I’ll come with you.” He said

 

The two crossed the street and went inside the bookstore. Jessica wandered off to the pocketbooks section while Andrew went to look at the fiction books. Minutes later Andrew approached Jessica and said.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked, holding a book in his hands.

“Uhu, what are you holding?” Jessica asked

“Oh, just the fourth book of the Harry Potter series, ‘The Goblet of Fire’. I’ve already finished reading the entire series but I just wanted to collect the entire series.” He said.

“Are they any good?” Jessica asked.

“I find it interesting, if you want I can lend you the first book, and see if  you like it.” He suggested

“Gee thanks.” She said.

 

Suddenly Jessica’s phone rang.

 

“Yobbeseyeo?”

“Unnie, where are you, we’re getting ready to leave for our shooting for champagne.” Seohyun said.

“I’m on my way. Wait for me.” She replied

“Okay, we’ll be waiting for you outside the studio.”

“Alright, see ya!” she said hanging up,

“Who was that? He asked.

“Our Magnae, she told me that the others are already looking for me.”

“Ohh, where will you be going now, maybe I can bring you there.” He suggested

“We were suppose to meet in front of our dance studio.” She said

“Alright. I’ll bring you there.” He said grabbing Jessica’s hand and bringing her to his car.

 

Andrew opened the passenger door for Jessica and drove her to their dance studio. There he found the other SNSD members. He opened the door to let Jessica out and waved goodbye and drove off. When Jessica turned around, she saw several stunned faces on her members.

“Unnie, who was that?” Seohyun asked

“It was just a guy who helped me out yesterday. He offered to drive me here, his name is Andrew.”

“How did you two meet?” Taeyeon asked

“Last night, I was standing outside the studio, under the rain, waiting for a cab to pass by, when he came to me and gave me an umbrella. Though I didn’t know what his name was that time.” She replied.

“Alright girls it’s time to go!” their manager said

 

The girls boarded the van and went straight to the studio where they were supposed to shoot. They were halfway through their preparations when the director said they would be joined by guests today. When the filming started they found 5 boys seated parallel to where they were supposed to be seated. They were all wearing black denim jeans and black polo. But what caught her attention was the familiar looking guy seated at the end of the line.

“Alright we’ll start in 5…4…3…2…1… action!”

The shooting started and everyone went into introducing themselves. Then it was the boys’ turn to introduce themselves.

“My name is James.”

“I’m Keith.”

“Call me Michael

“Oliver is my name.”

“And I am Andrew.”

“And together we’re the DND.” All the boys said.

All thought out the whole shoot, Jessica found herself looking at Andrew several times. She was brought back to reality when one of the MCs asked the boys to sing a song.

“How about you Andrew, pick one whom you would sing for.” The MC said

“Umm… I’ll pick Jessica-shii.” He said and started singing.

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful”

 

Everyone applauded after Andrew sang. Jessica found herself being mesmerized by his voice. She didn’t know if it was her imagination but she seemed to notice Andrew glancing at her from time to time. When recording was over Andrew came over to Jessica.

 

“So how did you find the recording, you were oddly quieter that usual.” He said

“I don’t know, I guess I’m just tired.” She said making an excuse

“O really? You didn’t seem so tired when we were together earlier.” He said

“Alright, you saw through me. I was just so amazed by your voice I guess.”

“Hahaha, I guess it’s not the first time I heard someone say that to me. You’re not so bad a singer yourself.”

The two talked for several minutes exchanging numbers, until SNSD’s manager told then it was time to leave. Jessica bade farewell to him and boarded the van. She didn’t understand why her heart felt heavy when they left. She didn’t understand why she felt comfortable somehow every time they would spend time with each other. She didn’t understand how a simple guy like him can melt her solid heart. All throughout their journey, Jessica kept that thought in her mind, oftentimes she would find herself staring at her phone, debating weather or not to call him.

 

When they got home Jessica saw someone standing by their door. She felt her heartbeat race after recognizing who it was. She went down the van and immediately ran towards Andrew. Andrew turned around in time to see Jessica trip over a rock, he reached out to grab Jessica’s arms to prevent her from falling.

“There we are again. How come you’re always there whenever I need saving.”

“I guess I’m just at the right lace at the right time.” He said

“What are you doing here?” she asked

“I wanted to tell you something.” He said.

“What is it?”

“I don’t know why but I feel some sort of connection between us. You are the first one who ever made me feel this way Jessica. I just wanted to tell you, how much I like you.”

“Andrew I---.” Jessica was cut off by Andrew pressing his lips against his. Jessica felt herself being pulled out of reality.

“I love you Jessica, I knew it since the first time I laid my eyes on you. I don’t expect you to feel the same way about me at once, but I hope that you will give me a chance for you to get to know me better.” He said as he pulled out of the kiss.

Jessica stood there staring at Andrew. She felt relieved somehow. She was well aware of the fact that the other members were staring at her including their manager, but she didn’t care. The only thing that mattered to her was this moment. The fact that she was standing in front of the guy she was sure she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, the guy who would stand beside her through sun and rain. Instead of answering back Jessica closed her eyes once more, placed her arms around Andrew’s neck and placed her lips against his. Andrew on the other hand placed his hands around Jessica’s waist, lifted her up and they melted into a kiss.

“No, joaheyo. Andrew.”

“Jessica, will you be mine?

“Andrew, I’m already yours, ever since we first met I knew you were something special. I knew it from the start Andrew. I knew that I belong to you and I will be forever yours.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the lame chapter. I'll make it up next time. I'm just so lousy at writing love stories.