From me to you

Kpop One Stop One Shots

Another ancient request from Jacy_Ahio.


When Seungyeon and Taesung met each other, it was love a t first sight. Seungyeon was on her way to practice when she suddenly bumped into Taesung.

“Oh, I’m sorry, how clumsy of me.” Seungyen apologized to the guy she bumped into.

“No worries. I’m Taesung by the way.” The guy greeted as he extended his hand to shake hers.

“Seungyeon-nimida.” She greeted while shaking his hand.

“KARA’s Han Seungyeon?” he asked her, eyeswidening.

“De, why?”  she asked him.

“It’s nothing; I’m just a big fan of KARA.” He said rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

Seungyeon blushed.

“Kamsamnida.” She replied.

“I was wondering if you’d like to go have a drink with me sometime?” he asked her looking down and avoiding her gaze.

“Sure that sounds great. Here’s my number.” She said.

They exchanged phone numbers and went their separate ways.

 

Several days later Seungyeon received a text from Taesung.

Hi Seungyeon. This is Taesung. Do you have a schedule today? I was wondering if you’d want to hang out and have coffee.’

Seungyeon replied almost instantly.

‘ Hi Taesung. We don’t really have a schedule for today so I guess I have some time to spare. Where do you want to go?’

‘ Really? Great! There’s this new coffee shop near Hongdae, I’ll come and fetch you how does that sound?’

‘ Sure. Meet me by our office at 3. ^_^ ‘

‘ Great. I’ll see you later then. I can’t wait. J

Seungyeon prepared herself to go and meet Taesung. She was very excited to meet him and she doesn’t’ know why but she feels unreasonably conscious about her appearance. When she arrived at their office she saw that Taesung was already waiting for her.

“Hello!” She greeted.

“Oh, hi! These are for you.” Taesung said handing her a bouquet of flowers.”

“Thank you. They’re beautiful. Thanks.” Seungyeon said bowing to Taesung and accepting the flowers.

“Lets’ go.” Taesung said extending his hand out to Seungyeon.

Seungyeon hesitated but still look his hand. They walked for a while and stopped in from of Taesung’s car. He let go of her hand to open the car door for her. Funny, Seungyeon didn’t even realize that she was still holding his hand. She got in the car and he followed suit. They drove through town. Taesung would glance every now and then at the passenger seat to look at Seungyeon’s blushing face. When they got to Hongdae they found the coffee place and exchanged stories.

 

Seungyeon and Taesung gradually became close. Their meetings were becoming more and more frequent. It wasn’t long before Taesung finally managed to gather up enough courage to asked Seungyeon to be his girlfriend, of course, Seungyeon said yes.

Seungyeon and Taesung were still going strong after 4 ye4ars. They became a hot topic among fans. Many were happy about this couple however there were still some who are against this couple. Netizens have been very vocal about their insights regarding this issue but that didn’t stop the two of them from going out. After their fifth anniversary, the couple announced their engagement.

The couple could never be happier. They didn’t care about all the hateful comments they received from their antis. What was important for them was that they loved each other.

Seungyeon announced her hiatus from KARA in order to prepare for her wedding with Taesung. The wedding plans were carefully laid out. Seungyeon and Taesung laid out everything carefully, from their guest list, to their venue, their sponsors, to what the food will be and of course the bridal gown.

Taesung had another problem, what to give Seungyeon for their wedding. Time passed and Taesung still couldn’t think of anything without them realizing it, it was only 2 weeks before the wedding.

Taesung decided to talk a walk around for any ideas on what to give Seungyeon. While walking he came by a certain jewelry shop and his eyes were caught by a silver heart locket. Immediately Taesung knew that it was the one. He quickly purchased the locket and went home, excited to give it to Seungyeon.

He kept the locket hidden and decided to give it to her on the day of their wedding. The couple spent most of their time finalizing their plans for their wedding. They wanted to make sure that everything is perfect for the time of their lives. One night when they were in their way from finalizing the details for their wedding, tragedy struck.

 

Taesung and Seungyeon were on their way from the venue to see of everything was ready when an 8-sheeler truck suddenly lost control and swerved to the other lane. Taesung tried to avoid the truck but it was too big, it hit their car and sent it spinning. Taesung and Seungyeon were then sent to the hospital.

Seungyeon woke up and found herself lying in a white room. She felt a slight pain on her head and reached out and placed them on her temples. She noticed that her hand was connected to IV. Just then a nurse came in and checked on her.

“What happened?” she asked.

“You got into an accident. Good thing you didn’t get hurt much, just a bump on the head. You also lost a lot of blood but your blood was not difficult to find a donor for. You also need to undergo x-ray and CAT scan to make sure that nothing is damaged.” The nurse said.

“Where’s Taesung?” she asked

“He’s in critical condition now and still has not woken up yet.” The nurse said in a low tone.

She felt like the whole world just stopped spinning. The words “critical condition” and “has not woken up yet” kept echoing in her mind.

“Can I see him?” she asked.

“Sure, but you’ll have to undergo some first, okay.” The nurse said.

Seungyeon stood up and they made she sit on a wheelchair. They wheeled her into a room where they had some done. After a while they told her to stay in her room and rest. After a couple of day she got her results back and was relieved to know that there was nothing wrong. She was even happier to know that she can finally visit Taesung. She walked to his room while wheeling her IV fluid with her. She got to his room and braced herself for what she’ll see.

When she got in, her heart dropped. Taesung who was usually cheerful and hyper now lies on a hospital bed with a respirator and several other machines stuck to him. His usual smile was now replaced with several scratches and bruises. Seungyeon walked to his bed ad saw that his body was covered in bandages. Teas started flowing down her eyes, she touched his cheek, his face still so warm and soft. She sat down on the chair besides his bed and rested her still bandaged head on his bed. She had no idea how long she stayed in that position but she suddenly felt someone ruffle her hair. She looked up, her face still stained with tears. She saw Taesung smiling at her. She smiled at him, tears still flowing. Taesung’s free hand moved to her face and wiped away her tears. She held his hand and kissed it. He still looked very weak yet he managed to move his head and mouthed ‘Let’s get married.’

Seungyeon smiled and stood up; she left the room and Taesung his eyes once more. Somehow he knew it. He knew that he’ll be dead soon, at least for the last time he wanted to know that she wanted him. He wanted him to hear those two words he dreamed of. She wanted her to say “I Do”

When Seungyeon met up with Taesung’s doctor, she immediately asked about Taesung’s condition.

“Well Ms. Han, he’ll still under observation but there is something that concerns me. Somehow when the two cars collided, a shard of glass somehow found its way into his chest. It appeared to have pierced his body and managed to wound his heart. We’re still observing if we’ll be able to close the wound but the chances are very low.”

“What if you won’t be able to close it up?” Seungyeon asked.

“We’ll have to resort to transplant. However, it is very difficult to find a donor.” He said.

“If you can’t find a donor then that must mean he’ll die?”She asked, her voice shaking.

“That will be our worst case scenario but yes.” He said.

“Okay, thank you doc.” She said bowing down to him.

 

Seungyeon went back to her room and sat by the bed. She thought about all the times Taesung sacrificed for her, all those little things. She then suddenly stood up and left the room.

Days later Seungyeon was found outside Taesung’s room, clutching a brown envelope. She opened it and pulled out the piece of paper. She looked at it and a mixture of emotions swept over her. She looked at the4 paper and read it again. 98% match. She could easily do it, just walk over to the doctor and say yes, you’ll be his donor. However she realized this, once she donate her heart, she’ll lose her life as well.

The following day Seungyeon visited Taesung after being released.

“Sweetie, I have a surprise for you.” She said and Taesung opened his eyes.

A pastor opened the door and came in.

“We’re going to get married, right here and now.” She whispered.

The ceremony was a simple one. They just exchanged vows and rings. Several hours later Taesung’s heart rate dropped to a flat line and was brought to the emergency room.

The following day, Taesung woke up in a regular ward and on his bedside table were a letter and a heart locket, the locket he was supposed to give to Seungyeon. He took the letter and read it, it was from Seungyeon.

       My Dearest Taesung,

       I am sorry for making this decision on my own but I know that this is worth it. When I found out about your condition and knew that I could change it, I remembered how you would always sacrifice little things for me. This is my way of thanking you after all those times. I’m grateful I got to hear those two words from you. Please take care of it well.

    Yours forever,
     Seungyeon

He took the heart shaped locket and opened it, inside was a not that said:

      “You have given your heart to me, now
            it’s my turn to give my heart to you.”


I deserve a star for this...

 

I have therefore concluded that I am terrible at writing sad love stories... hope you still enjoy it though.