OF Tears and Roses

Kpop One Stop One Shots

Requested by kyeopta_meserio


“It’s such a nice day Hara-shii, why don’t you go outside?”

“I don’t feel like it.” Hara replied glumly.

It was the 21st of November. Exactly 4 months, 4 months since they last spoke to each other. She stared at the withered bouquet of roses on the table. She closed her eyes, tears falling down her cheeks.

 

*Flashback*

“Hara-shii.” A boy called out.

“De, Junhyung-shii.” She replied facing him.

“Do you have anything planned for tonight?” He asked her.

“Uhm, nothing really, why?” She asked him,

“I was just wondering if you’d want to have dinner with me tonight.” He asked sheepishly.

“Umh, I don’t know, will it be alright? What if this goes out to the public? What will happen to your image?”

“Don’t worry about it Hara. The truth is, I have taken quite a liking to you, and I want you to give me a chance.”

“I don’t know JunHyung.” Hara replied, unsure.

“Please Hara, just tonight.” He pleaded.

Hara gave in to Junhyung’s request. They had dinner together and JunHyung brought Hara home. The following day, JunHyung went online and saw that there were pictures of her and Hara. He immediately went to their lace and saw that there were already a lot of interviewers and staffs from different broadcasting stations waiting for Hara to come outside. JunHyung furiously walked to them. Once they saw him, they immediately started asking him, question after question.

“JunHyung-shii, was that really the two of you?”

“Junhyung-shii, do you really like her?”

“JunHyung-shii, what do you say about this?”

JunHyung stood in front of the door just as Hara was about to step out of the house. He immediately placed his arm around Hara’s shoulder.

“This is all that I can say. I like Go Hara. I don’t care about what our fans say about this but our company is okay with us dating. Whatever people have against this will not stop me from loving her, no matter what they say.” JunHyung said as he pulled Hara away from others.

As time goes by Hara fell deeper and deeper into JunHyung. She was starting to long for his presence. She seemed to find herself thinking about him more often than before. She now finally realized it; she had fallen in love with him.

*End of flashback*

 

Tears continued to flow down Hara’s eyes. She still longed for JunHyung. She still loved him, there was no denying it. She still wants to be with him. She longed for his embrace. She missed his laugh, his voice, his touch. She missed how he would always be there for her. She missed how he would make her heart race and how hes actions would make her feel special.

 

*Flashback*

As she walked out of their building, she spotted a familiar looking car parked up front. She smiled to herself as JunHyung walked out. He held out his hand to Hara and led her in his car. He opened the car door for her and motioned her to get inside.

“Where are we going?” she asked him as she got inside.

“You’ll see.” He replied, closing the door and jogging to the other side.

They drove off.

“Seriously JunHyung where are you taking me?”

“You’ll see.” JunHyung replied as he held Hara’s hand

They drove until they caught sight of the Namsan Tower. Hara’s heart began to race faster and faster as they drew closer. When they arrived, JunHyung parked the car, opened Hara’s door and lead her outside. They went upstairs and when the elevator door opened, Hara’s heart leaped out of her chest. Before her was a candle-lit dinner table set for two with a bouquet of roses and a bottle of wine. She felt her cheeks turn bright red as JunHyung pulled out a chair and motioned her to take a seat. They had their dinner and had a very romantic night. Hara felt her heart race every time she’d meet his eyes. After eating JunHyung took Hara’s hand, brought it close to his lips and placed a soft tender lips.

“JunHyung-shii, what is with you today?” Hara asked.

“Why? Is it wrong for me to express how I feel to my love?” JunHyung asked back, she blushed furiously.

“Can I have this dance?” JunHyung asked once again as his phone started playing a soft, slow music.

He extended his hand toward her and she took it without hesitation. JunHyung bowed and Hara curtsied. The two of them started dancing to the slow music. Hara felt her cheeks grow redder and redder the longer they danced. To be honest, Hara wasn’t used to this romantic side of JunHyung. She always got used to this chic and charismatic persona that she always sees in him whenever he would perform along with his fellow members that she rarely saw this honest and sweet side of him. When the music stopped, JunHyung looked at Hara’s eyes and kissed her hands once more. Hara blushed more, her cheeks now turning scarlet.

“Hara-shii, saranghaeyo.” JunHyung said.

“Saranghaeyo, JunHyung-shii.” She replied back

JunHyung leaned in closer and placed his lips against hers. Hara was shocked at first but soon enough, Hara too melted deeper into the kiss. Without them knowing it, Hara’s manager already called, telling her to ho home already since they still have a schedule the following day. JunHyung brought Hara home and before letting her off the car, he handed her the bouquet of roses. Hara kissed him on the cheek once more and got out of the car. When Hara entered her room, she looked at the roses and saw a note it said:

“I’ll love you until the last flower dies.

Hara placed her roses on her bedside table and fell asleep feeling really happy.

*End of flashback*

 

“You really did mean that you’ll love me until the last flower dies huh? I’m so pathetic, thinking you would actually stay with me forever. Please, those are just empty words. But I can’t deny that I did wish you were here with me. I miss you so much JunHyung. I want your arms around me once again. I swill watch all of your show appearances and performances so that I can still see you at least. You know if you’d decide to come back, I’d welcome you whole-heartedly. I wish you would still come back. I still love you Yong JunHyung.” Hara said to herself as she gazed at their picture together.

The picture was actually taken when JunHyung first asked Hara to be his girlfriend. Hara smiled to herself, remembering vividly how some random kids approached her one by one, each time handing her a rose. After receiving 12 roses each from different kids, JunHyung walked up to her, handing her another bouquet of roses. She remembered those words that made her heart race so fast. She remembered those 4 words ‘Will you be mine?’ Her heart stung at the thought of it. She pushed the memory away.

“Hara-shii, please get dressed. We’re going somewhere.” Gyuri called out.

Hara reluctantly dragged herself to the bathroom, took a shower and got dressed. She along with their members went to the mall to get some fresh air and to take Hara’s mind off of JunHyung. They walked from one stall to another but nothing caught their eye. All of a sudden Nicole remembered something she had to do first and dragged Jiyoung with her. Gyuri then decided that they can do whatever they want and just meet up at the food court at 12:30 for lunch. Hara wandered around the mall. She was walking around absent-mindedly until her attention was caught by music playing on the mall’s PC system.

Come back when you hear this song
Come back when you hear this song

She noticed that people started flooding the mall ground by the food court.

I didn’t know when you were with me
I didn’t know even after you left
But after time passed, I finally realized

Her curiosity got the better of her and decided to check out what was causing all that.

No matter who I met
I kept thinking about you
So I kept getting scared
Because it seemed like a mistake to let you go

Once she reached the mall ground, the song got louder and she noticed that someone was actually singing it live.

What do I do? After all this time
I am regretting that I let you go
I’m not confident that I can change your mind after making you cry but
Give me one more chance

Hara saw who was singing and her heart leaped as she recognized the face that she longed to see, JunHyung. However she was confused, they weren’t there for a performance so what was he doing?

Come back when you hear this song
Come back when you hear this song
Come back when you hear this song
Wherever you are, whoever you’re with

I’m sorry so come back
I’m regretting so come back
Come back when you hear this song
Wherever you are, whoever you’re with

How far did you go?
Did your heart already turn around?
Your heart that was hurt because of me
Did it harden?

What do I do? After all this time
I am regretting that I let you go
I’m not confident that I can change your mind after making you cry but
Give me one more chance

Come back when you hear this song
Come back when you hear this song
Come back when you hear this song
Wherever you are, whoever you’re with

I’m sorry so come back
I’m regretting so come back
Come back when you hear this song
Wherever you are, whoever you’re with

Baby stop come back to me, you know I only have you
I know I did you wrong, you’re right
As soon as you left me, this longing grew and my emotions rose up
Now I only know you alone
I don’t know why I didn’t say this for all this time
I’m sorry and I love you

JunHyung stepped off the stage and approached Hara while singing. Hara began to tear up. She was so confused at what was happening.

Come back when you hear this song
Come back when you hear this song
Come back when you hear this song
Wherever you are, whoever you’re with

I’m sorry so come back
I’m regretting so come back
Come back when you hear this song
Wherever you are, whoever you’re with

Once the song ended, JunHyung looked at Hara straight in the eye and kissed her hand once more.

“I’m sorry Hara-shii, I’ve realized my mistake now. Please I want you back.” He pleaded.

For an answer, Hara placed both of her hands on either side of JunHyung’s face and placed her lips against his, kissing her gently. JunHyung broke the kiss and gave Hara a gift with a note, the note said ‘I’ll love you until the last flower dies.’ Hara smiled at JunHyung and eyed her gift once more; it was a bouquet of roses, plastic roses.

 


Oh dear, I forgot to post this once I was finished with it... Stupid me. I didn't realize it's still in my USB after I completed it 531068410321 days ago... -______-