Letter to my Love

Kpop One Stop One Shots

Okay, just a little something I wrote during our Geometry period in school today. Happy Birthday HyunSeung! ^_^


HyunSeung,

Saengil Chukha! Yah, 25 huh, seems like only yesterday when we first celebrated your birthday as B2ST. Do you remember that night Seungie, when we went to the Karaoke bar after our recording? We played for three hours and Yoseob was a total wreck. I really enjoyed that night; it was one of those nights when we can forget that we are idols and just have fun. We didn't caring about our image and schedules; we just acted like our usual selves, wild and unconcerned. I wish I could turn back time and we could just relive that memory once again. I miss all those fun times we had just playing around, being with each other, and just chilling out. Now because of our schedules I rarely see you nowadays. In truth I wish we could spend more time with each other, not just in our dorm but also in our everyday schedules.

2013, it's been 5 years since we first met. I know it's selfish of me to say this but I'm glad you didn't debuted with Big Bang, because if you did, you would never have been a vital part of my life. I would never have met someone who inspired me to work even harder to achieve my dreams. I can't get over about how much you change whenever we're practicing or performing. You were always so amazing on stage. Your entire personality just changes the moment you hear the music, it's like I see a whole different you, the you I've never met before. Watching you work hard despite those rejections you encountered before makes me want to work even harder to achieve my goal. You were my inspiration HyunSeung, and I cherish you because of that. You became my support whenever I felt tired. You became my shoulder to lean on whenever I'm faced with troubles. Thank you for always being there for me.

I remember when we started doing our missions for B2ST MTV and for Beast Almighty. I really wanted to be your team member during those times. I don't know why but I want to get to spend more time with you. I felt comfortable around you. I remember all those times when we're both on the same team and we'd win the challenge. You'd hug me like there's no tomorrow. I felt happy whenever you would do that. When we won our first award, all I ever wanted was to run to you and just hug you tight but when I saw you cry out of joy tears started to build up in my eyes too. I wanted to be this chic charismatic member but it's was you who brings out the true emotions in me. I don't know why but you're the only person whom I'm comfortable to be myself with. Whenever I'm with you, I don't have to worry about my image and just have fun. You always brought out the real me and you accepted me with my faults and failures. You became my best friend.

You may not notice it but my eyes were always on you. You were the only one who gained my attention so quickly. The moment you flashed your smile at me, that was when I realized, I fell for you. I fell for you hard HyunSeung. I think it was your eyes, always so full of emotions. You may not speak much but your eyes speak more words about how you feel. Your eyes were always so sincere, so honest, so true. You’re eyes that shine bright, your eyes that brings happiness to our fellow members, your eyes whose aura changes as we perform on stage. Oh I’ll never get tired of looking at those deep brown eyes of yours. Your eyes are so beautiful HyunSeung. I may look at girls but my heart is already set on you. Its funny isn’t it, how you stole my heart in just one glance. I myself have no idea what made me so into you. Maybe it’s because of your charisma that just draws me to you, the way that your personality changes on and off stage.  But I feel that the real reason I fell for you is because you’re you. You’re our 4D member, who is always so curious. You’re our Prince Jang who is a total perfectionist. You’re out Jang HyunSeung, our one and only.

I remember feeling so jealous whenever fans would ship you Yoseob. I feel jealous whenever I see you laugh with Kikwang and Dojoon and whenever you’d spend most of your time with Dongwoon. I feel so jealous Seungie. I don’t like it when you look at others. I don’t like it when you hang out with other girls. I don’t like it when you don’t stand next to me in photos or sit next to me during interviews or fansigns. I know I may sound like a child right now but I really want you HyunSeung. I don’t care if you call me selfish but I just want you to be mine. I don’t want other people looking at you or flirting with you. If only I could tell you how I feel but I know doing this will not only jeopardize our friendship but will also ruin both of our images. If only the feeling was mutual.

Is it too much for me to ask for you to love me back? I know that you only see me as a brother and a co –member but I can no longer deny these feelings that I have for you. I try to make it subtle, looking at you during our performances, holding your hand as we would walk, making it a point to sit or stand right next to you, watching you from afar whenever we would have practices. I love laughing at your jokes, but I love hearing you laugh even more. I love those little whispers of encouragements and funny side comments you’d give me. I love hearing you sing, your voice that’s full of warmth and emotion. I just love everything about you, your smile, your eyes, your voice, your laugh, your hair, everything. I just wish you feel the same way about me too.

Never forget that no matter what happens, I’ll always be there for you, and not just me but all of our other members as well. We’ll stay together forever. Even if we reach the end of our journey as idols, we’d always always be together. I’d never trade all of our memories for anything. I’m thankful for all of what you’ve done for me, for all the changes you’ve influenced me to do, for making me a better person. Because of all that, I am grateful. Once again Saengil Chukha! Saranghamnida, Jang HyunSeung

 

Junhyun


Okay, my fisrt attempt at and my first fully Beast fanfiction. I'm still new to Beast so I'm don't really know much about their personalities but I tried my best. Hope you enjoy it.