Bling Bling Dinosaur?

♣☆ Behind that disguise, lies beauty and innocence.

Jonghyun's POV

After having a quick lunch with the guys, I proceeded to our music room for my vocal sessions. 

As I made my way to the room, I passed by some girls that fainted when I winked at them.

Heh, did I mention? I'M HOT. 

YEAH. I'M COOL AND AWESOME AND HOT.

Talking to myself is fun, I should do this more often.

Arriving in front of the room, a melodious tune broke my thoughts. The sound drew my curiosity as I slowly advanced towards the door.

This is definitely weird. No one is able to come into this room except for me and my close friends. How could it be that---OHMYGOSH IS IT A GHOST? WHAT IF IT'S A ROBBER THAT PLAYS A PIANO WHILE ROBBING STUFF. OH GOD A PIANO ROBBER.  OH MY GOSH RUN JONGHYUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOUR MANLY LEGS CAN TAKE YOU.

Wait! I'm brave, I can't run away like this. If anyone sees me it's going to spoil my reputation.

NO JONGHYUN. I'M A MAN, SO MAN UP.

Hesitantly, I pushed opened the door and peeked in. A petite girl was seated at a stool, playing on the big piano where those beautiful sounds came out from. Although I can only see a half of her face, I could already tell she's a beauty. The way her lips were pursed, the way she elegantly sits, and that golden brown waves of hair that ran down to her shoulders. Oh my goodness. Why haven't I noticed her before?

Before I could step up towards her, she stopped playing and put on some old glasses(EW!) and fixed her hair back to her messy bun. 

WOAH. SHE LOOKS DIFFERENT. THIS IS SCARY, SHE'S ACTUALLY TWO FACED. 

Still, I walked in the room and clapped loudly, indicating my presence and that that was a well played piece of music.

I think I kind of scared her, though.

Clearing my throat, I introduced myself.

'Hello! I'm Bling Bling Jonghyun. SM High's number one hottie. How did you get into this room?' I asked while I flipped my golden hair and flashed her my winning smile.

ANY GIRL WOULD FALL FOR THIS. JUST WAIT FOR IT, ONE MOMENT AND SHE'LL BE ALL OVER ME. ;D

Instead, she cracked up.

'B-Bling Bling? What kind of name is that?! PWAHAHA. That's stupid. You're too short for your age, and you kind of look like a dinosaur. I'm sorry if I'm not allowed here, so I'll just be excusing myself. See you around, Bling Bling Dinosaur.' She smirked and left me there standing speechless.

BLING BLING ISN'T A STUPID NAME. IS IT? IT IS NOT! BLING BLING IS THE NEW BLING.

AND I AM DEFINITELY NOT SHORT, I JUST NEED MORE MILK AND I'LL BE TALLER THAN HER.

HOW DARE SHE, WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON HER, CALLING MY BLING BLING DINOSAUR, I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL NERDY GIRL. OH I'LL SHOW HER. 

I looked back at the piano stool where I thought she was situated at, but no, she's already gone.

JUST LIKE THAT. 

************
I promised my double update today. So here it is!
I need sleep now as I'm extremely tired.

 

OMG HOW DO YOU SHAWOLS FEEL ABOUT SHINEE'S COMEBACK?

IT'S SO GOOD I CAN'T EVEN YAY THEY GOT 1ST FOR M!COUNTDOWN I CAN'T EVEN YAY.

 

Also follow me on twitter @Sherlockied if you can.

Please subscribe and comment!