we meet again.

♣☆ Behind that disguise, lies beauty and innocence.

Ji Sun's POV

I managed to slip(A/N; LOL) away without Bling guy noticing.

Anyways, lunch break was over, I still have one more class to go.

ew...it's science. bleh.

The moment I stepped into the classroom, I got a couple of glares already. Ouch, why so unfriendly yo?

Aish, who cares.

As usual, I introduced myself and was instructed by the teacher to find a seat.

At that point of time, everyone in class quickly looked down towards their tables, while others placed their bags on the empty seat next to them.

I guess no one likes nerds.

Scanning across the classroom, I spotted an empty space next to a boy that was sleeping with his head on the table. Tch, not listening in class are we? Though I have to admit he looks kind of familiar.

Oh well, I scurried over to seat down and listen to the lesson. 

'Alright class I have a project for you guys where you would have to research on...'

blahblahblah. I'm so lazy to ecplain to you what she wants us to do, lol.

'...also, this project you guys will work in pairs. You will be paired up with the person that's sitting next to you.'

More like sleeping.

Peering over to the side, I took a small peek at the boy and nudged him.

_____'s POV

Apparently I was off in dreamland when someone nudged me and woke me up.

WHO THE FREAK HAS SUCH GUTS TO POKE ME WHEN I'M SLEEPING, I SWEAR WHEN I SEE THAT PERSON IM'M GONN---

oh, it's the infamous and innocent looking nerd.

Tch, since when did she sit next to me?

'What do you want?' It came out in an irritated and cold tone.

I didn't mean to let it come out like that, but eh, she did disturb my beauty sleep.

She flinched, but quickly regained her posture.

'In case you haven't been listening, WE have a science project to do and that means WE need to meet up somewhere to do our work. So, your place?''

I nodded my head to indicate that it's fine with me. I then held my hand out.

'What?'

I hate that snobby but cute attitude of hers sometimes...

'Your phone, stupid. If not how else am I gonna contact you?'

'Oh yeah, I knew that, heh.'

No girl you didnt.

Still, I typed in my contact details and passed the phone back to her just in time before class was dismissed. 

Quickly standing up, I rushed out of the door to meet my hyungs.

....

Oh shoot, I forgot to get her contact. Aish. Oh well, let's hope she takes the initiative to text.

Ji Sun's POV

I know I shouldnt have been surprised to know that the guy sleeping next to me was HIM. Zzz I should have known.

Anyways, ater getting back my phone, that creature was out of the classroom in a flash.

What's with the rush? Is he on high tide or something? 

Flipping open my phone, I checked at what he wrote in it.

...

...

oh.

oh.

oh.

OHNODIDTHATBOYJUSTDIDTHAT. 

'Your one and only cute Taemin Oppa'

For all I know, he may just be younger than me, tsk.

 I quickly edited the name to 'Taemin'.

***********

I'm sorry I didn't update for the longest time! I went on a hiatus. :(

 will update every friday and weekends now, so no worries!

Also, I'm thinking of creating another fanfic while I still work on this, so please look out!

In the meantime, I have 31 subs, I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY. 

HERE ARE THE Y GIFS AND PICTURE GAIZ.

WE GON' PARTY ALL NIGHT YEA.

imageI

image

 

image

^ I kind of wish I'm Minho now...

image

image

Minho can be so creepy yet y at times LOLOLOL.

love you my subscribers. <3<3<3 Thanks for being so patient, mwah!

 

btw omgomg have you seens B.A.P's comeback?! Moisquito spray can yo!

how about UKISS? OMG I CAN'T BELIVE ELI SHOWED THAT HOT BODY. OMGGGG.

So during the whole time of watching Eli do that body wave I was like:

image

image

AND KEVIN SHOULD DEFINITELY SHOW MORE SKINS LIKE CMONNN..

Yeah ok I'm good.

 

 

Oh yeah and in case you noticed I decided to change a little of Taemin's cute character to a little cold one and flirty style. He's only very warm and friendly to people he is close too from now on. Ok? SO FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID IN CHAPTER ONE LALALALAALLA.

K.