Character Introduction and Preview

♣☆ Behind that disguise, lies beauty and innocence.

I decided to do an introduction with characters first to give you readers(if you're there) a better image. (:

CHARACTERS:

 

Kim Ji Sun. 17 years old. 165cm. Ji Sun is like a all-in-one(well, almost) package of what all guys love. Innocent, pretty yet simple. She has deemed the identity of a nerd in SM High, a school where she just got transferred to. Plain and a little stubborn as she can be, she is quiet and shy in school. Ji Sun would have to choose studying instead of oggling over guys. She doesn't have friends. She chooses to have such an identity because she's afraid of being hurt again. She is also afraid of promises because people always seems to break them. Ji Sun is a girl that finds it hard to trust someone.

 

Lee Taemin. Age 18. 176cm.(let's just take it like this, hm?) Precious maknae and baby of SHINee, SM High's Kingka's. Has natural aegyo and loves by lots of noona's. Is very nice towards people that he likes, though has never really taken interest towards anyone and only has SHINee by his side since forever. Very popular among female students. Loves banana milk, all banana milk in school has been reserved for Taemin and Taemin only. (a/n; lol whut.) Family are business people, thus are not by his side most of the time.

 

From left to right:

Onew, Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, Key.

SM High's proud kingka's. Rich, wealthy and stuck up at times. They're only nice towards people they decide to be close with. They own the school, so that would mean their richer than whoever you name it LOL. Almost all girls swoon over them because they're the definition of hot, trendy, cute, charming and sweet. However, they never get into close contact with any of the students except themselves. So what happens when they take interest on a particular girl in being their friend? What more when two of them fell in love with the same person?

 

From left to right:

Lee Jung Hee, Lee Min Hee, Lee Sung Hee

The 'Lee' sisters. Queenka's of SM High. These three girls always wanted attention from 'their' SHINee 'oppas' but never got it as SHINee couldn't be bothered with them. Wearing thick makeup, these three girls will not let anything stand in their way. And if something or someone does, they will make sure it/they will go down no matter what. Rude, cruel and stuck up girls. Still, their appearance of being considered pretty made them the top Queenka's of the school.

Some stuff I would like to say:

I figured out my first asianfanfic will be simple but still filled with drama's. I know it may be your average stories but I'll try to add some twists. You know? Every story is unique in it's own way, hahaha. I'll try updating often, my next update will either be tomorrow or the day after. In the meantime, I am currently spazzing for SHINee's Music Video release for 'Sherlock'. OMG, WHO'S NOT EXCITED. OMG. //FANGIRLS. Also, please let me know what I can improve in or what you're looking forward too. I really love comments from my readers that actually exist. LOL. 

I know the preview , I'm gonna try to work on it and fix it on the next chapter, hopefully it'll be better.

 

BTW IF YOU HAVE TWITTER FOLLOW ME @SHERLOCKIED, MENTION FOR A FOLLOW BACK.

I'LL TWEET UPDATES ON MY STORY FROM TIME TO TIME.

I'll post GIFs now but I'm lazy for the moment.