: ~?

Minhyuk's Noona~ 

~ And I’ll go back to Minhee P.O.V now ~

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” I screamed and kicked the guy in front of me, “GET AWAY YOU SICK BASTARD!”

“Hold her still!” the man hissed as I finally succeed to kick him the right place and he bend over in pain. The man who held my arms tightened his grip.

“Don’t move your . It’ll just hurt more,” he scolded as the third guy hit my cheek.

“Like it don’t already does!” I spit back, “back. off!” The next thing I felt was a hand hitting my face and my cheek start burning. The bastard freaking hit me. He hit me!

“DON’T ING TOUCH ME!” I screamed and now kicked against him. He avoided and found something from his belt. I sank when I saw the reflection of the knife-blade in the air. Freaking bastards had a knife?! And where were civilication in this town? Hadn’t I screamed?! Life . And now I could wave goodbye to it.

The last person I saw was Jonghyun.

The last person I talked to was Jonghyun.

The last person I called was Jonghyun…

Why? Because… yeah, because Minhyuk didn’t pick up.

“Now , if you don’t do as we say, you’ll die. Got it,” the guy said and held the blade against my throat. I sank.

“Better die than be your ,” I spitted, “bastard!” The guy behind me tightened his grip.

“Then you’ll be my and die, babe~”

 

I don’t remember much after that. I remember that the guy I’d kicked pulled down his pants and the guy with the knife tried to get of my clothes. Then I fainted.

I remember I came back to consciousness for a short moment when I was in someone’s arms and my abdomen hurt like hell. Then it fated away again.

It was first when I was in the hospital I fully came to myself again. In the start I couldn’t open my eyes, but I heard someone tell someone about what they’d seen. Jonghyun?

“…her phone crashed to the ground… and… and…. Changmin, Kyuhyun and Minho… they ran with me… we heard her… heard her scream and…” he paused.

“And what?” an unknown voice asked.

“And…”

“We ran after that voice,” a new voice said. I knew I’d heard the voice before, but who was it? “Three men held her and were… you know, taking… they were… they were r- her…” it was almost only a whisper.

“W-will she be okay?” Jonghyun asked, “well she-”

“WHERE IS MY NOONA?!” The door got smacked up and I heard four sets of feet enter.

“What happened?!” Yonghwa demanded to know, “why is she…”

“…” another new, but known, voice said silently, “she got…”

“Noona! Noona wake up!” I felt some hands close around one of mine, “please…”

“She’ll wake up soon,” a voice said, probably the doctor?, “don’t worry. She’ll be fine. You’re her brother?“

“N-neh… I-I am…”

 

I fell asleep again after that and when I woke up, the room was dark, but there was someone snoring at my side. This time I could open my eyes and I turned against the figure. It looked like… Jonghyun? I tried to sit up which did I pulled in a strop at my side. A second later a nurse ran into the room and the light.

“You’re awake Minhee-ssi!” she said with a smile, “how are you?” I noticed that Jonghyun woke up by the light and her voice.

“I’m thirsty,” I said since my mouth felt dry.

“Minhee! Thank God!” Jonghyun said. I send him a tiny smile.

“I’ll get you some water and find the doctor,” the nurse said, “don’t move too much!” I nodded and saw her dissapear before I turned against Jonghyun.

“You… you found me,” I whispered, “even though… but you found me…” He nodded and bit his lip.

“You screamed pretty loud…”

“But how? You… how could you handle those guys alone?” I coughed, “I… I know you did judo some years ago but… they… they were big…” Jonghyun looked at me with a tiny smile.

“I was together with the members… ehm, Kyu-line… have you heard about it?” I nodded.

“Neh… Kyuhyun, Changmin and Minho?” He nodded and took my hand. His hand felt warm against mine. I blushed a bit, even though it felt nice.

“Please tell me that you’ll be okay,” he whispered, “please…” I nodded with a smile.

“I will be okay… you saved me, right? I can’t just give up now…”

 

I used four days at the hospital before I could come back to CN Blue’s dorm. My parents even came to visit even though they were busy with their jobs. It was great to see them again, really, even though the happiness was short.

It still hurt a bit to walk when I returned, but I could easily take the pain. It was nice to get away from the hospital. It felt so unwelcoming and cold to be there.

“Noona, welcome home!” Minhyuk said as I entered the dorm with him. I smiled.

“Thanks Min. It’s good to be home,” I chuckled.

“Minhyuk, is it you?” Yonghwa yelled from the living room.

“Neh hyung! Me and Minhee noona!” Minhyuk yelled back.

“Minhee? Is she home again?” I heard chairs get moved and three sets of feet run to us.

“Hi guys,” I said and smiled, “missed me that much?”

“Noona!” Jungshin said, “it’s good to see you in normal clothes!” I laughed and spun around.

“It feels good to be back in what’s mine,” I said and winked.

“It’s nice to have you back,” Yonghwa said and send me a tiny smile, “when you get some time… I wanna talk to you…” I nodded surprised and smiled a bit.

“Don’t scare her hyung. She is still sick,” Minhyuk said. Yonghwa smiled.

“I won’t. Don’t worry,” he said. He seemed nice now, maybe the boys had been right?

“Can we please move into the living room? It hurts to stand too much,” I said and looked at the boys. They moved fast and Minhyuk almost pulled me to the couch in the living room. I laughed and sat down.

“Thanks guys~”

“Want anything to drink?” Jonghyun asked, “or eat?” I shook my head and send him a smile.

“I ate at the hospital just before Minhyuk came. I’m fine, but thanks~” He smiled back.

“I… I’ve invited the members of Kyu-line home later. You said you wanna thank them, right?” he said. I nodded.

“I really want to. I’m so grateful,” I bit my lip, “it means a lot to me that… that… that four celebs saved me from and murder…”

“Don’t see it that way…” Jungshin said, “they aren’t celebs in that case. They’re friends…”

 

I sat in Yonghwa’s room for the first time… well, in my life. I hadn’t been in here before.

“I don’t wanna use a lot of time of long weird explanations,” Yonghwa said as he sat down, “I… I just wanna say that I’m sorry for that way I treated you the first couple of days. I don’t know why I did it, but I think it was a mix between stress and… yeah, knowing that a girl should live with us. I’m sorry…” he looked at me, “I wish I could go back in time and change my actions, but yeah…”

 

A/N: Trolololololo~ *dunno what to write*
COMMENT!!!! 8D Lol xD
- Btw, I may get a job... cross your fingers for me!