: Accepted~

Minhyuk's Noona~ 

 

I opened the door to the dorm and heard voices stop by the sound.

“N-noona?” Minhyuk yelled, “is it you?“ I smiled slightly and closed the door behind me.

“Neh…” I took of my shoes, “everybody’s home?”

“We’re in the living room,” Jungshin yelled, “come in here! Did you pass?!” I chuckled and went into them, making my expression a bit sad.

“Hey guys,” I said and sat down beside my brother in the couch.

“You didn’t pass? Wae?!” Minhyuk said after reading my face and decided that I was sad. I send him a tiny smile.

“I… I…” I bit my lip, “do you really think that your noona couldn’t handle that audition? Of course I passed babo!”

“You passed?!” all four of them exclaimed in unison. I laughed and nodded happy as Minhyuk hugged me.

“Congratulations noona!!!” he whined, “I knew you could do it!”

“Thank yoooooooooooou!” I pulled my letter up from my pocket, “and there is other good news!” They all widened their eyes.

“What?” Yonghwa said with a skeptically tone. I smiled to him.

“JYP is going to debut a new group within the next half year and it just happened that they needs a talented dancer,” I said, “so if I do well on some stage there’ll be in a month, I’m going to make my debut~”

“YOU’RE WHAT?! ALREADY?!” Minhyuk looked shocked. I pouted.

“Yes. Thanks for the trust Min,” I said. He hugged me again.

“I was just shocked. It’s so great noona! I’m so happy for you!” I smiled.

“Thank you… I’m so excited!”

 

It was later that night. Minhyuk and Jungshin had gone to bed and Yonghwa was out with some friends so only me and Jonghyun were left. Again. Really, we was actually alone a lot of the time. Not that I really mind, I saw him as my best friend here already. We sat in the living room and watched some random movie in the TV on low volume.

“Minhee-ssi?” Jonghyun said after a while. I looked at him.

“You are allowed to talk informal,” I teased, “but what?” He smiled to me.

“I… congrats on your… well, audition? I’m really happy for you,” he said. I smiled back at him.

“Thanks. I didn’t thought I was going to make it after just one try. I’m too lucky,” I said. He chuckled a bit.

“Some people are like that. You know, Kyuhyun hyung?” he said. I nodded. Of course I knew him~ The guy had saved my life after all. Gee~

“He was only a trainee for three months before he made his debut with Super Junior who already had debutated. Some people train for years, while others for a few months…” he said. I nodded and sighed happy.

“Yes… do you think I’ll make it? I mean… I can only dance. I’m not a very good singer,” I bit my lip as he nodded.

“I’m sure you’ll make it. JYP isn’t the entertainment to fail with their groups. Don’t worry about it,” he tilted his head, “okay?” I nodded.

“I won’t. Thanks,” I stretched my back, “you’re a really good friend…”

“You’re welcome…” he got up, “I’m thirsty. Want anything?”

 

The next morning, I had to be at the JYP building again to hear about that dance-stage I was going to do. I’d decided that no matter what they were going to challenge me in, I was going to accept it. This was a big chance for me, right? I was really lucky!

Again today, CN Blue drove me to the JYP building.

“If some of the artist give you a hard time, tell us,” Yonghwa said and smiled. I laughed.

“What can you do about it? Aren’t the most of them your sunbaes?” He hesitated.

“I’ll talk to them…” I laughed again.

“Gee, thanks. But as you know, I know how to talk back at people,” I winked, “celebrities or not.” Yonghwa nodded.

“I remember that clearly. Thank you.” I smiled.

“Noona, I have something for you,” Minhyuk tried to get my attention and succeed. I smiled at him.

“What?!” He smiled back to me and handed me a half-long box. I opened it curious and it revealed a couple of old-used drumsticks. I looked confused at him.

“Dad gave them to me. It was those he used back when he played for people and I have used them back in my debutdays. Now you shall have them.” I widened my eyes.

“Minhyuk, I can’t-”

“I talked to dad about it. He agreed,” Minhyuk smiled, “they’ll bring you luck. Look at us now,” he pointed at himself and the members, “we’re successful. You’ll be too!” I was on the edge to crying by his words. His support meant everything to me, seriously! It was really… yeah…

“Noona fighting!” Jungshin smiled, “we all cheer for you!” Jonghyun nodded by his side.

“You can do it,” he said, “I’m sure!”

 

 “You for sure have been wondering about which stage it is you’re going to do to be a part of the upcoming group, right?” Hong EunSung said and looked at me, “it’s going to be a dancestage on national TV with one of our idols. Don’t hide how grateful you are towards JYP next time you meet him. Not many trainees get that chance, but he sees your potential,” she said and I widened my eyes. An idol?! Who?! Why?!

“We made some fast research on you yesterday before we made our decision. We saw that you’ve won some pretty big competitions on Julliard and that you’re able to dance everything with a bit practice,” she smiled and I blushed. It was flattering to hear it that way…

“I… thank you,” I bowed my head and she smiled.

“No need to thank me. Now, are you excited to meet your partner?” she asked. I bit my lip and nodded.

“I am…” She chuckled.

“He has many fans so you have to stand a lot of hate after it too. Can we have faith in that you’ll stay?” I nodded. I’d received hate before. But it was always jealousy which started hate, and that was something I knew how to avoid.

“I can do it…” I said, “don’t worry about it~” She smiled to me.

“See, that’s the spirit!”

 

“Wooyoung-ssi? Your partner is here,” EunSung said and as we entered the dancestudio I’d seen 2PM in yesterday. There were six guys, two of them without a shirt on, “Taecyeon, Changsung, get your shirts back on. A girl is entering!” EunSung scolded and I smiled to myself.

“Who is it seonsaengnim?” a guy asked and looked at me, “I don’t think I’ve seen her before…”

“Junsu, this is a new trainee and Wooyoung’s dancepartner. She had a private audition yesterday,” EunSung said, “Minhee, would you like to present yourself?” I nodded, stepped inside and bowed.

“Hello, I’m Kang Minhee. It’s nice to meet you,” I said.

“Kwonnie told me about you!” one of the guys who had been without a shirt before, “is it right that you went to Julliard?” I nodded and looked at EunSung.

“Get to know them a bit, feel blessed. I’ll just get the music fixed and be back in ten minutes or so,” she said. I nodded and watched her leave. Then I turned back.

“Uhm… yes, I went to Julliard,” I said and smiled a bit, “four years…”

“Is it also true that you’re sister to a CN Blue member?” another guy asked. I nodded.

“Yeah, Minhyuk… the drummer,” I said.

“Guys? Shouldn’t we like… present ourselves?” One with very tiny eyes asked, “instead of just talking randomly to her?” They all looked at me.

“Sorry,” one said and I smiled.

“It’s okay. I know you’re 2PM but not much more. I’m sorry,” I bowed, “I haven’t been back in Korea for so long. Only two months…”

“Well, then let’s present ourselves,” the guy who had talked to Jo Kwon said, “I’m Ok Taecyeon,” he said, “nice to meet you miss~”

 

When the introductions finished the boys wanted me to show what I was made of… of course, I thought. I showed them the dance I danced for the judges yesterday. When I finished it was obvious that they were impressed.

“But your brother can’t dance, can’t he?!” Was the first thing I heard – this was from Wooyoung. I shook my head.

“No. Minhyuk isn’t good at such things,” I said and smiled, “but he is fantastic good at playing the drums.”

“Yes he is. I’ve seen him live a couple of times,” Junho said smiling, “he knows what he’s doing~” I smiled, happy for hearing something good about my brother.

“I’ll tell him you said that,” I said and smiled. Junho widened his eyes – looked funny – and bit his lip.

“Ouh…” I laughed as the door opened and EunSung entered.

“Wooyoung, Minhee, come with me. The rest of you guys,” she looked at the members, “go home and rest unless you have a schedule later.” They all nodded.

“Neh!”

 

A/N: Lemme introduce 2PM~ 
They’ll appear a bit from now on from time to time but it’s still CN Blue I’ll focus on :)
Don’t worry ^_^’