: Chit-chatting~

Minhyuk's Noona~ 

(A/N: Jonghyun... *-*<3)

“So, Minhyuk have been saying that you went to Julliard. Is that right?” Jungshin asked as there came some awkward silence after Jonghyun’s introduction. I nodded.

“Yeah I did. I finished my studies there a month ago and now I’ll try to find a way to make my debut here,” I smiled.

“Then you should audition at one of the big companies! They would be over-happy if they found out that a Julliard-student wanted to work with them!” Jungshin said enthusiastically. I smiled.

“Maybe. I’ll start to use some time to find my place here and hang out a bit with my brother if his schedule allows,” I looked at Minhyuk who smiled happy.

“Minhyuk, remember your last filmings,” a voice said as the door opened again. We looked against it and saw Yonghwa enter. Minhyuk nodded.

“Of course hyung,” he smiled, “don’t worry about it!” Yonghwa rolled his eyes.

“Your personality reminds me too much about the one you have in the drama. Can’t help but worry,” he said and picked up his guitar. I looked at Minhyuk.

“Drama? Are you acting too?!” I asked in disbelief. Minhyuk nodded, a bit poudly.

“I am. Together with Yonghwa hyung,” he smiled, “it’s my second drama. I’ve also bin in a short movie with Jonghyun hyung!” he got up from his chair.

“You didn’t know?” Jungshin asked. I shook my head embarrassed.

“No… I don’t know much about what have happened since I left Korea. I have so much to catch up on,” I bit my lip and tried to find a way to change the subject.

“Minhee-ssi, can you move to the wall? We’re going to practice,” Yunghwa said, again a cold voice. I sighed and just did it. I didn’t want to argue on my first day back.

 

CN Blue finished their practice ten minutes before the manager had said that he would pick them up and as the others started to pack their instruments in bags, Minhyuk went to me with his drumsticks.

“Like it?” he asked smiling. I nodded.

“Love it! Some friends at Julliard played in this kind of band too,” I chuckled, “I always watched their practices and performances…” Minhyuk nodded.

“Now you can watch all of ours,” he said with a smile.

 

We went to the van and I got placed in the back with Minhyuk and Jungshin.

“Can I call you noona too?” Jungshin asked out of nothing, making me laugh and nod.

“Yeah of course. We have to live together for a while anyways,“ I smiled, “I would like it to be as non-awkward as possible!” Jungshin smiled.

“Minhyuk, you know that you’re going to share a room with your sister from now on right?” Yonghwa asked my brother, making me widen my eyes as Minhyuk nodded.

“We’re sharing?” I asked him. He nodded again.

“Neh… the dorm isn’t that big. Jungshin will move into Yonghwa’s room and you’ll get Jungshin’s bed. Don’t worry, we do have changed the bedclothes for you,” he chuckled, “it’s going to be as in old times!” I smiled by his happiness. Not many grow up guys would be happy to share their room with their older sister, but he just seemed so happy that I didn’t even wanted to protest. Plus, I was just happy that I could get a place to stay here.

The van stopped in front of a big apartment complex and the guys got out. I followed them into the complex and to the elevator.

“Always been a shortie?” Jungshin asked as we stood right beside eachother in the elevator, “you’re even shorter than Yonghwa hyung!” the leader scowled to Jungshin.

“Yah!” I looked up at Jungshin.

“You know, I used to be taller than my brother,” I send Minhyuk a gaze, “but he seem to grew up…” Minhyuk chuckled.

“It’s been four years. You can’t expect me to be short forever, can you?” he winked and I rolled my eyes.

“So unfair,” I mumbled, “I wanna be tall too!” Minhyuk laid his arm around me.

“But you aren’t~”

 

When we entered the dorm the first thing that caught my gaze were my suitcases and guitar. I think the members saw it too because they looked at me.

“You play guitar?” Jonghyun asked in surprise, making me surprised too. It was the first thing he said since the introductions. He hadn’t even talked to Yonghwa or anyone in the van. I smiled and shook my head.

“I don’t,” I chuckled, “I got it from a friend because I wanna learn it. But yeah,” I shrugged and went to my stuff, “which room am I gonna stay in?” Minhyuk went to me and took the two suitcases again.

“Follow me noona,” he said. I chuckled and took the guitar and backpack and followed him to a room with two beds. He smiled.

“That’s your bed,” he pointed at the one, closest to the window. I nodded and sat down my guitar on the floor.

“It seems nice,” I looked at him with a smile, “thanks for letting me stay here. Really,” I went to him and hugged him. He dropped the suitcases and hugged me back.

“You’re welcome noona,” he smiled, “it’s nice to have you here~”

“Minhyuk, Minhee! We’re going to order take-out. What do you guys want?” Jungshin stood in the door and I looked against him.

“Take-out? Can’t we just cook something?” I asked and pulled back from Minhyuk.

“We aren’t the best in the kitchen,” Minhyuk said and blushed a bit, “we often just eats ramen if we finally decide to make something ourselves…” he said. I put my hands on my waist.

“Kang Minhyuk, do you say that you don’t eat homecooked meals anymore?” I asked. He looked down and nodded.

“N-neh noona,” he mumbled. I looked at Jungshin.

“I’ll be out in a moment. Let me cook something for you,” Jungshin widened his eyes but nodded.

“O-okay noona!” he smiled happily.

 

“Minhyuk, do you have any garlic?” I said out loud, hoping for an answer.

“Uhm…” was the only answer from him. I turned around as I saw Jonghyun walk towards me and the fridge.

“Maybe here,” he said and opened one of the drawers in the fridge. And there were some – but they all seemed rotten. He stiffened.

“Ehm… I…” I smiled to him.

“It’s okay. I’ll just make it without the garlic…” he shook his head.

“Me and Jungshin can go to the supermarket and get some,” he said, a bit shyly. I shook my head.

“It’s okay Jonghyun. I can-”

“We need some shampoo anyways,” Jonghyun said and took a notebook from a drawer, “do you need anything else?” I looked at him in surprise but smiled.

“Garlic and toastbread. And if you can buy some milk it would be great too,” I said and saw he noted it. He nodded.

“Great. We’ll be back soon,” he turned around, “Jungshin! Supermarket, now!”

 

“Hyung seems to like you,” a voice said as Jungshin and Jonghyun had left and the shower were . I turned my head against Minhyuk who leaned against a desk.

“Who?” I asked surprised. Minhyuk chuckled.

“Jonghyun hyung. He seemed so shy in front of you in the start but now he is willing to go to the market for you! And you just met!” I rolled my eyes.

“Well, I’m new. Maybe he just want to make a good impression so I don’t pull you out of the group,“ I said and smiled. Minhyuk shrugged.

“That could be it too,” he said and stayed quiet for a while and I kept chopping things to put in the salad. I think he followed with his eyes ‘cause after a while he asked;

“What are you even going to cook?” I looked at him again with a smile.

“Salad and garlic-cheese bread. I always made it for me and my roommate when we wanted something easy,” he nodded slowly.

“Okaaaaaay… hey noona?” he suddenly seemed to think of something else. I looked at him again and nodded.

“Neh?” He smiled teasing.

“Are you fan of any Korean stars?”

 

A/N: Hai there :'3 Another chapter is up! *Yay*
So, I wanna ask you something... would you guys like if I put som 2PM in here?
I'm considering to let her audition for JYP xD 
They won't have too much apperance but yeah... xD 
- Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment :'3 <3