: I like you~

Minhyuk's Noona~ 

 

Time froze that moment.

Don’t ask me if we were in that position for one second, one minute or one hour. Because I cannot answer that question. All I know is that Minhyuk was the one who broke the moment by pulling me away from Jonghyun.

“YAH HYUNG!” he yelled and got between us, “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING TO MY SISTER?!” I didn’t hear the answer.

Jonghyun kissed me.

Lee Jonghyun kissed me.

I touched my lips with my fingertips.

LEE JONGHYUN KISSED ME?!

How… why?! I… Jonghyun kissed me?! No! I… yes he did! Oh my… Jonghyun kissed me… Jonghyun kissed me! Not just did he kiss me… he kissed me in front of s… in front of my brother! So many thoughts ran through my mind… did he like me? Did Jonghyun really like me? Like… did he like me like me? As I liked him?

As I liked him?

“…JUST A KISS! CALM DOWN MINHYUK!” Jonghyun yelled and pulled me back to reality. Minhyuk seemed… furious? Why was he that? As Jonghyun said… it was just a kiss?

A magic kiss…

“YOU KISSED HER! WHO SAY THAT SHE WANTED THAT?! HUH!?”

“YAH KANG MINHYUK!” I pulled him back, “CALM DOWN BOY!”

“Welcome back,” I heard Yonghwa mumble and as I send him a gaze I saw a tiny smile on his lips. I chuckled before I returned to Minhyuk.

“Min, why are you yelling of your hyung?” I asked. Minhyuk widened his eyes and looked at me.

“Noona, he… he kissed you!” he whispered, “he…” I rolled my eyes and smiled a bit.

“Look, I appreciate your concern but it was just a peck and a peck don’t kill…” I chuckled, “don’t say you’ve never kissed a girl or get kissed before. It’s okay,” I ruffled his hair, “don’t blame your hyung. Let me talk to him later okay?” Minhyuk pouted and I noticed he scowled to Jonghyun – whom I carefully avoided to look at – before he mumbled; “fine…”

 

Even though I told Minhyuk that I would talk to Jonghyun, I avoided him the rest of the night. Even though I really wanted to talk to him about this, it was also the night I found out I was going to debut. In the middle of the night I received a message from the CEO saying I was going to meet my group at 12 the next day.

“I’ll look forward to your debut,” Jia said as she saw me in the waiting room later, “you look like you got some guts to do this. If that’s the standard you showed tonight…” I bowed.

“Thank you sunbaenim,” I said and smiled, “I’m going to fight even harder to show a better image!”

“Color your hair,” she laughed, “that gets attention!” I laughed too. I’d seen Jia’s hair under her debut days on some photos. Pink!

“Maybe. I should try with blue or green?” I winked and she smiled.

“I like you!” she chuckled, “good luck on everything. I hope to see you soon!” I nodded and bowed as she left.

 

It was first when I returned to the dorm I got hit by the reality…

I had to talk to Jonghyun. Minhyuk were at the bathroom, Yonghwa and Jungshin were eating ramen and Jonghyun seemed to be in his room. I bit my lip.

“Talk to Jonghyun,” Yonghwa said as he suddenly entered the living room where I stood and stared at Jonghyun’s door, “before Minhyuk comes back from the bathroom.” I turned against him.

“Yonghwa, I-”

“You didn’t do anything,” he chuckled, “I know you’re scared of me scolding you for flirting with Jonghyun or something, but it was his choice. Go talk to him,” he smiled, “he is very confused over everything right now…” I nodded and took a deep breath. Yonghwa had guessed right, but it was a bit relieving that he wasn’t mad. I bit my lip before I knocked the door to Jonghyun’s room.

No answer…

Should I just go in? Maybe he just heard music?

Or maybe he was changing clothes?! Then I couldn’t just go in!

“What are you waiting for?” Yonghwa asked, he hadn’t left. I turned back and bit my lip.

“What if he is changing clothes?” I mumbled. Yonghwa laughed and went to open the door. He looked in and I heard Jonghyun mumble, “get out!” Yonghwa looked back at me.

“He is fully dressed,” he announced and gave me a lightly push, “now, go in!”

I entered.

Jonghyun looked up from his phone and froze.

Yonghwa closed the door behind me.

“I… hi,” I mumbled awkward and looked down while scratching my neck, “I thought… you know… can we talk?” I looked up again. Jonghyun didn’t move. I sighed.

“Look, Jonghyun ah… I’m… I’m not- I’m not mad at you,” I bit my lip and shook my head, “I’m not… I really… I’m not mad, okay?” I slowly took the first step against him, “it… it was just a kiss,” I smiled a bit and tilted my head, “and…”

“I’m sorry Minhee… I… I ruined- I ruined everything,” he finally seemed to move and he looked down, “our friendship… and your night… I’m sorry, I… I truly am…” I took two steps now and was almost beside him.

“Jonghyun, don’t apologize. It was a kiss, and if you meant it…” I bit my lip, “then don’t… don’t apologize, ‘cause I won’t hear it…” He looked up and I caught his gaze.

“W-what-?” he whispered. I smiled a bit.

“I like you. I… and I liked the feeling of you kissing me,” I’m sure I blushed but I didn’t remove my gaze, “that’s why I don’t wanna hear you apologize.”

“B-bw-bwoah?” he was obviously surprised, “you… you-”

“I like you Jonghyun,” I sat down on his bed, still without removing my eyes from his, “I really do. I just don’t want to ruin your career, that’s why I haven’t told you anything… plus, just as you, I was afraid to ruin our friendship,” I send him a smile and bit my lip. Wasn’t this a confession? It was… right? I was nervous… but I didn’t show it. If this meant I could… wait…

“You like me?” he whispered, “you… you do?” I nodded.

“I… yes,“ I smiled again, “and…” His head suddenly went much closer as he was to kiss me again.

“How… you like me like me?” he asked serious, making my cheeks start burn.

Mr. Burning was in tha’ house, huh?

I just nodded shy, now fighting not to look down. He smiled a bit and suddenly cupped my head with his hands.

“I like you too…”

 

A/N: Short, but meaningful chapter.
You can decide to end the story here if you don’t want to many new characters. I’m really sorry, CN Blue will still be my main focus on groups but since I suddenly got the idea to let Minhee debut, I have to write a bit about the new girls and such. It would be nice if you keep on reading – don’t worry, CN Blue will not dissapear. Minhyuk is still Minhee’s brother and Jonghyun… yeah ;D Just sayin’ that Minhee is about to move out and such… BUT I WILL NEVER REMOVE MY PRECIOUS CNBLUE <3

This story will now end, but if you’re interested in reading what will happen in the future between Jonghyun and Minhee, how Minhee’s debut will be, how her group is and such. The link will be on the final page/chapter thingy ;D

I will really appreciate it – because I’m not finish with Jonghyun yet, NOT AT ALL! <3 :D I love that guy… and CN Blue *-* So please read it? Pwetty please? ;; My lovely readers, neh? :D
//Miji96