[22] RECONCILE

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                             Chanyeol (pov)                                    

 

"Chanyeol?... "Yeol, wake up!", someone called.

I ignored and put the blanket over my head, not wanting to get up just yet.

"It's me.... Baekhyun". My eyes immediately widened as I quickly removed the blanket over my head seeing....

"B-BAEKHYUN?!".

"Yes. It's me", he said with tears just streaming down his face with his bright beautiful smile.

"Is it really y-you?!", I asked on the verge of crying as well. He grabbed me in for a hug as I held him tight, crying my eyes out.

"It really is you!".

"I thought I was never going to see you again", I whined.

"I'm here now Chanyeol. You don't have to worry", he comforted.

"I won't lose you anymore", I exclaimed.

I grabbed him in for another hug and held onto him tighter, with unstoppable tears just streaming down my face...For the first time in a long time, I felt peace. I felt happy. I felt like my whole life was complete once again...

"Where have you been all these weeks??", I asked...No reply.

"Baekhyun?"

Then there was a deep growl...I looked around, but there was no one, but us. Then I broke the hug and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My heart immediately broke into millions of tiny pieces...

"Noooooo!!!", I screamed. 

--

I quickly got up after someone splashed water all over me.

"You're dreaming- wake up", Sehun said. I just sat there heavily breathing...

"It felt so real though", I mumbled.

"What? Can you speak up". I put my head in my legs and cried my eyes out.

                                  Narrator (pov)

"What's wrong with you?", Sehun asked.

"I dreamed that Baekhyun was a-", he then stopped and just sat there not wanting to say it.

"What? A what?!".

"A zombie. A hideous one!". Sehun just looked at him with pity. 

"What if he really is-"...

"He's not, don't be so negative".

"You don't know that. I don't know that.". Chanyeol is now feeling worse than he was when he first lost Baekhyun. After all, his dream did feel real to him, very real. His dream had his hopes up, a bit too high, but then it quickly fell to the ground, breaking his heart all over again

At first, Chanyeol had hoped Baekhyun was still alive. He knew Baekhyun was a strong boy who would know what to do, but now......now he has lost ALL hope. He doesn't know what to do but cry, cry his heart out. 

Chanyeol gets up and heads out of the tent.

"Where are you going?", Sehun asked, getting all of EXO and Taekook's attention.

"What's wrong?", Jongin asked.

"Do you want to know what kills me the most!?", Chanyeol asked out loud.

"What? What's happening right now?", Jungkook asked, confused, along with everyone else...

"Baekhyun's probably crying and scared to be out there all alone, while I'm over here sitting being useless not even trying to find him", he explained.

Suho went and sat beside him patting his back, not knowing what to say or being afraid to say something wrong that would get Chanyeol mad.

"Don't worry Chanyeol, just calm down-"...

"Calm down?!", Chanyeol scoffed.

"Baekhyun has been missing for 2 goddamn months and you guys still want me to calm down. It's Baekhyun!", he shouted.

"You don't have to shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter