[21] PLAN (iii)

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                  Kyungsoo (pov)

I kept walking back and forth nervously waiting for a signal...

"Sit down, will you?! he'll be fine!", Namjoon exclaimed.

"You're right! You're right! I'm just exaggerating!".

"Yeah, you are!"...Then we heard multiple gunshots and without hesitation, I quickly ran out, but Namjoon grabbed hold of me...

"Kyungsoo! No! That's just Seokjin! And you're gonna mess up the plan!!", he yelled.

I stopped and took a deep breath...

"You need to calm the down!", he exclaimed.

"You're right! I guess I'm just scared-".

"Scared of what?", he asked.

"Nothing!"...

"NO! You're obviously scared of losing him! Why?!".

"BECAUSE!!....Because ever since we lost Baekhyun, everyone's been acting differently! Chanyeol isn't the same and I just want to bring Baekhyun back! I hate seeing Chanyeol like this!", I replied.

"How is he different?! He looks perfectly normal to me!"...                  

"Well because you don't know Chanyeol as I do! When we would be around the fire pit, he would be out alone, somewhere in the dark, crying! And I know he is, I just didn't bother, because I couldn't do anything! I just want to see Chanyeol laugh and smile again and apparently only Baekhyun can do that!", I exclaimed.

"Wow, you act like an , but you're low-key a good and sweet person!", he chuckled.

"I don't like to show my good side!"...

"Why is that?", he asked.

"I just don't!", I exclaimed.

"Well, you should!"...

"Nah! I'm good! It's best to not show people your good side, or else they'll take you for advantage", I exclaimed.

"Well, not all people! And it sounds like you've been hurt like you were taken advantage of", he replied.

"Hurt? Pfft nope", I chuckled.

- BEEP - BEEP - BEEP - BEEP - BEEEEP -

We both quickly stopped talking and stood frozen looking at each other, with our eyes wide open.

"What was that?!", he asked.

"I'm not sure!"...

"Do you think that was the signal??"...

"I don't know". Then we heard it again and this time the beeping did not stop.

"Yup, I think that's the signal!", I exclaimed.

"Well then, what are we waiting for! Let's go!". We quickly got up and ran out of the door and out into the alleyway. We ran all the way down and peeked for any walkers, but there were none, not a single walker was out here!

"Wow, Baekhyun sure did take all the walkers with him!"Namjoon chuckled.

Wherever you are, please be safe Baekhyun!

"Okay, Good luck!", Namjoon exclaimed and ran off, as I ran off the opposite way towards the police station.

                                   Narrator (pov)

Namjoon is heading towards the truck which is probably 2 blocks away. He stops at a corner and peeks around for any walkers, which there are only a few since Baekhyun did a good job at distractions.

Taehyun and Seokjin have a good eye view of both Kyungsoo and Namjoon. They're keeping a close watch out for any walkers.

                               Kyungsoo (pov)

I arrived at the police station seeing the door locked with chains.

"! How the hell am I going to get in now?!". I stepped back looking for another way in and then spotted on the far-right side a broken window.

I quickly ran towards it and slowly climbed through the window trying to avoid its sharp glass...I am now in the station and everything is a mess. Papers everywhere, along with blood and bodies. I pinched my nose from the disgusting, horrible smell.

Ughh! I quickly ignored the smell and tiptoed my way to the vault, trying to be careful not to wake any of the walkers up. I arrived at a silver door, knowing it was the vault. I started twisting the handle wheel to open, but it wouldn't budge.

I tried kicking and punching, but nothing worked and the more I tried the more frustrated I got...but then I spotted a keyhole and I desperately started looking around for a key, but then heard a deep growl out of nowhere.

Without hesitation, I quickly ducked behind the desk, knowing it was a walker. ! I peeked my head up and it was a cop, a zombie cop just roaming around, bored. I bent back down and continued on searching for a key. Where the hell is it?!!

Then the back of my neck hair stood up and I quickly paused hearing the growl of the walker right behind me. I turned around and saw it staring at me..."Hi", I nervously chuckled. It then started to scream and came running towards me breaking everything in its way just to get me, while I just ran off trying to find something to defend myself.

While looking around, I spotted something on the cop. It was the keys! The keys to the vault! I wasn't sure if they were, but I had a feeling those were the keys I was looking for!

"All I need to do is just get rid of this er!", I stated.

I looked around and saw a metal stick on the floor, but it was behind the walker. ! Both I and the walker ran towards each other without hesitation, and with just 2 feet away from each other, I dropped to the floor sliding through his legs.

I quickly grabbed the metal and stood up and hit the walker from behind... I continued on hitting, nonstop until its head and guts were out. I dropped the metal in disgust and kicked it away. Ugh gross!

I grabbed the key from the walker's belt and its gun.

                                Narrator (pov)

Namjoon quickly runs down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter