Chapter 6

Sailor Moon: Pretty Guardian
Please log in to read the full chapter

Galaxia had captured Haumea as she cackles while Eris cried as Uranus comes and said " don't worry, we will get your brother back!" Eris said " you must hurry, she'll consume him when the time is near!" All of the guardians head to Galaxia's place as they landed on her own planet as they silently made their way inside... Saturn saw Haumea getting his power drained while Galaxia is starting to consume his power as Saturn said in a whisper " hey, it's too late, Galaxia had devoured Haumea's powers and look, Sehun is powerless!" Sailor Mercury puts on her goggles and searched the place as she sees a generator just below them as she said " the drainage is coming from underneath and there's a way to get down there and disconnect without her noticing!" They all nod as they make their way down to the drainage...

Once everyone got down there, Neptune asked " hey is just me or does it smell like nitrogen?" Sailor Mercury said " it's Haumea's powers and the nitrogen is making it worse!" The nitrogen air and water is running through the power lines as it powers down the whole entire building as Galaxia said " oh what now, oh no, this is bad!" Galaxia sees the entire power line off as she runs to get extra lines to keep the generator going but when she sees the rest of the guardians she got angry and said " I must destroy them and I have Sehun's power so I'm strong enough to kill them!" Galaxia smirks and laughs evily...

Sailor Moon sees a opening as she said " hey we're almost out!" Then Galaxia appeared in front of them and said " it's time to die, nitrogen air choke!" The air became foggy as everyone cough because it's nitrogen and it's bad... Galaxia said " nitrogen lemurs attack!" Lemurs began killing them slowly when Eris said " nitrogen air dissolve!" The fog became clear as they breath normal air as Galaxia said " damn it, forgot that you are Haumea's sister and have this power too!" Eris said " but I'm not backing down!" Galaxia said " nitrogen ice freeze!" Eris said " dissolve ice melt away!" There's no way that Galaxia can't go through Eris, she's strong as Galaxia disappeared...

Sehun is tied and passed out as Eris said " power down!" Eris transforms back into Melissa as everyone followed and Baekhyun said " once we free him, I'll take him away from here!" Melissa said " keep him safe please!" Baekhyun and Melissa got Sehun free and Baekhyun quickly got him out of there when Aishalynn said " let's go Melissa, it's getting bad here!" Momo

Please log in to read the full chapter