Chapter 2

Sailor Moon: Pretty Guardian
Please log in to read the full chapter

Haeyalynn was worried because sooner or later Arista might wake up so she visits her planet Sun as she sets sail... Haeyalynn saw planet Sun a couple of times and had landed in her castle so in order to see the sun's core, she blew gently as the sun reacted to her presence and opens a hole letting her go through without burning her, although it's a very tight space she managed to clear it... Haeyalynn looks at the sun's core and said " wow, so this is what it looks like from the inside, it's cool and breathtaking!" Haeyalynn touched the core as it reacted to her touch and transformed into the castle where Arista lies in deep sleep...

Haeyalynn gets off of her sail and heads inside as she saw a tomb where it read in capital letters " HERE LIES OUR BELOVED SISTER AND COMPANION, QUEEN ARISTA!" Haeyalynn said " so here you lie in peace!" Haeyalynn opens her tomb and saw Arista with her eyes closed and her hands linked together holding a red rose in her hands as she had a crown of flowers placed so gracefully on her head and she was wearing her queen outfit which is pure golden and her heels are gold too...

Haeyalynn is sister to Arista by birth, her mother planet MakeMake which she died from giving birth to Haeyalynn and Arista... Haeyalynn regrets for the death of her mother but she's not at fault, her mother risked her life in order to successfully welcome both her and Arista to the world but it had taken the life of her... Their mother was Queen Bryanna and she would've been happy to see her daughters grow... Haeyalynn said " Arista, once awaken, please don't do anything, I'll promise to guide you to wherever you need to go!" Then the core was losing power as Haeyalynn carried the lifeless Arista out of her tomb and safely got her out when the people saw that she was kidnapping the queen but someone stopped them...

It was their King Joseph as he said " let her take my queen, she needs her more than I do!" The person asked " but what is she is to Arista?" Joseph said " she's her sister!" Everyone gasps as they watch her take Arista away... Haeyalynn went through the tight space again and was out of the scorching sun as she heads to her planet Ceres... Haeyalynn checks on Arista who's lying on a table as she touches her skin as she said " cold as ice, don't worry, my daughter Melissa can bring you back!" Haeyalynn saw her planet as she lands...

Haeyalynn carried Arista bridal style as she said " wow, you lost a couple of pounds, man you weigh like nothing!" The people saw Haeyalynn and asked " who's she?" Haeyalynn said " she's my sister!" One person opens a room and said " bring her in here and we'll keep it secure!" Haeyalynn sets her on the bed and covers her and said " if you see anyone trying to get inside of this room, don't hesitate to come and tell me!" The person said " of course my queen!" Haeyalynn heads out of the room when the person closed the door and made an X with the chains and placed a lock in the middle and took the key...

At planet Earth...

Melissa was walking alone as she recalls her mother's voice as she asked herself " what kind of danger will Nehelenia and Metalia bring?" Melissa looks up and sees Yeji and Jennie practicing as she kept walking when she hears Yeji's voice " oh Melissa, come practice with us!" Melissa said " not today, Yeji I need to warn something to Aishalynn maybe she can help!" Yeji said " oh she's with Baekhyun at the moment but go on ahead maybe Baekhyun will let you talk with her!" Melissa said " thanks for the advice I'm heading there now!" Melissa runs to Aishalynn's place...

Melissa arrives and heads inside as she knocks on the door and Baekhyun answers it and said " oh Melissa come inside!" Melissa heads inside as she asked " where's Aishalynn?" Baekhyun said " she's out with our daughters Lisa and Daeyanna!" Melissa said " I need to talk to her, it's important!" Baekhyun said " well I'll be glad to take the message for her!" Melissa said " ok, I've heard my mother's voice saying that Queen Nehelenia and Queen Metalia are back and are deadly serious!" Baekhyun gasps and said " this isn't good but I'll tell her once she's back!" Melissa heads to the door but Baekhyun prevents her from leaving...

Melissa said " Baekhyun if you are trying to get laid with me, your so wrong, you have Aishalynn and she could help you!" Baekhyun said " well let me tell you that Aishalynn went with my daughters on a vacation since she needs to relax and here I am so lonely!" Melissa crosses her arms and said " nope you ain't going do it to me!" Melissa was about to open the door when he presses his body behind her and said " please help me, I need to get rid of this

Please log in to read the full chapter