Chapter 4

Sailor Moon: Pretty Guardian
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nicole saw the letter on the floor as she picks it up and unfolds it and was written in unknown language as she said " hey Melissa think you can decipher this, your the only one who can read this type of language!" Melissa walks to Nicole as she hands it to her and reads " greetings from Baekhyun, I've been poisoned by Queen Metalia, she made me become someone that I wasn't, although I'm no longer tuxedo mask because you all saw me cheating but that wasn't me, I'm still the Baekhyun that adores Aishalynn and my daughters, I'll never do anything like that, so I beg you all to help me, my chest is bleeding because the poison is killing me and once it reaches my heart, I'm done, I'll die so please help me, with all respect, Byun Baekhyun!" Melissa was done as Aishalynn cries as Melissa comforts her...

Melissa said " Baekhyun was poisoned all the time that's why his behavior was changing, we can't let Baekhyun die, he's got a family!" Everyone agreed as they all went outside and everyone said " we are all guardians of our planets, hear us, we want Baekhyun to become tuxedo mask and shall be forever, we were wrong, this letter shows us that Queen Metalia had poisoned him and made him a different person, please shine your lights to him and heal him!" The lights of all planets shined as they made way to Baekhyun as he felt a strong healing sensation as his bleeding chest was disappearing... Baekhyun was feeling it, he's becoming more and more powerful as a golden crystal appeared and transformed him into King Endymion... He has successfully become a King and he's smiling while tears running down his cheek...

The light disappeared as Aishalynn asked " is it over?" Melissa said " we need to find out if Baekhyun is alright!" Then out of nowhere " I'm fine and see yourself what I became after that light healed me!" Aishalynn and Melissa turned around as Melissa said " King Endymion, your healed!" Endymion said " yes, thanks to all of your power, I have fully regained my power as I'm sorry for what I've done, I didn't mean to!" Aishalynn said " now it's time!" Suddenly the Moon shined even brighter as all of the planets transformed Aishalynn into Queen Serenity... Endymion said " my Queen Serenity, it's good to see you!" Serenity said " my king I'm back!" They both hugged each other when Nehelenia said " enough of this lovey dovey moments, DARK LEMURS ATTACK!" The guardians stepped in front as Jupiter said " supreme cyclone attack!" The lemurs were destroyed...

Metalia sees her chance as she said " dark illusion lighting strike!" The lighting was headed to Serenity as Melissa protected her but got struck as she lied there as lighting began electrifying her as Endymion said " she's in the dark illusion, we must help her get out, she's Eris, the planet that can't be messed with!" Serenity said " Endymion look!" Endymion looks down and sees Melissa transforming into Eris as she broke free and said " you can't destroy me, I'm pure ice and filled with nitrogen air and water!" Sehun transforms into Haumea and said " I'm exactly like my sister, I'm the one with nitrogen air and water, I can also

Please log in to read the full chapter