Chapter 5

Sailor Moon: Pretty Guardian
Please log in to read the full chapter

Haeyalynn didn't know that Suho was alive the whole entire time as she asked him " how did you manage to stay alive after all these years?" Suho said " I was orbiting the planet Neptune which I happen to know that Jennie is Sailor Neptune so I took the opportunity to land on her planet and breath that toxic air which didn't affect me but either way, never land on planet Neptune, it's air is toxic and could kill you!" Jennie said " yeah although my planet is absorbed by water too!" Suho nods as Aishalynn looked at the sky and saw stars appearing as she smiles...

Aishalynn said " let's all transform into Sailor Guardians!" Everyone agreed as Aishalynn said " moon crystal power make up!" She transformed into Sailor Moon as she said " I'm the pretty guardian who fights for love and justice, I'm Sailor Moon, in the name of the moon, I'll punish you!" Krystal said " Jupiter power make up!" She transformed into Sailor Jupiter as she said " I'm the pretty guardian who fights for courage and love, I'm Sailor Jupiter, in the name of Jupiter, it'll make you numb and fill with regret!" The rest joined too...

Sana said " Venus power make up!" Sana transforms into Sailor Venus as she said " I'm the pretty guardian who fights for love and friendship, I'm Sailor Venus, in the name of Venus, I'll destroy you with the power of love!" Taeyeon said " Mars power make up!" Taeyeon transforms into Sailor Mars as she said " I'm the pretty guardian who fights for love and peace, I'm Sailor Mars, in the name of Mars, I'll chatize you!" Lisa said " Moon crystal power make up!" Lisa transforms into Sailor chibi Moon as she said " I'm the pretty guardian who fights for love and justice, I'm Sailor Chibi Moon, in the name of the moon, I'll punish you!" Aishalynn smiles...

Jennie said " Neptune power make up!" Jennie transforms into Sailor Neptune as she said " I'm the pretty guardian who fights for love and knowledge, I'm Sailor Neptune, in the name of Neptune, I'll drown you to the depths!" Yeji said " Mercury power make up!" Yeji transforms into Sailor Mercury as she said " I'm the pretty guardian who fights for love and knowledge, I'm Sailor Mercury, in the name of Mercury, douse yourself and repent!" Kai said " Uranus power make up!" Kai transforms into the male version as he said " I'm the pretty male guardian who fights for love and dignity, I'm Sailor Uranus, in the name of Uranus, I'll destroy you!" All of them transformed but waited on the dwarf planets to do so as well...

Melissa said " Eris cosmic power up!" Melissa transforms into Sailor Eris as she said " I'm the outer planet dwa

Please log in to read the full chapter