Chapter 3

Sailor Moon: Pretty Guardian
Please log in to read the full chapter

Queen Nehelenia and Queen Metalia need some sort of plan as Nehelenia said " this isn't good, we need to grow stronger but they have Arista who's pure lava and can destory you!" Metalia said " no worries, once I find out how to destroy them, we will rule the galaxy and awake our Queen Galaxia!" Nehelenia likes the idea and said " better make a run for it once we have the- wait that planet!" Everyone looked at a star glowing brightly as Aishalynn said " it's too bright!" Then a Queen appeared and said " I'm the planet who you can't breath on, you'll die if you try, I'm the carbon monoxide planet, I can fill your lungs with deadly poison and you'll die very fast!" Nehelenia asked " who are you?" The Queen said " I'm, I'm, I'm Queen MakeMake!" Arista and Haeyalynn had their eyes widen... Their mother is alive all the time...

Bryanna said " now you shall deal with me, MakeMake shining cosmo power up!" Bryanna transforms into MakeMake as she said " I am the planet of death, I'm MakeMake, in the name of MakeMake, death is near!" Nehelenia said " dark fire strike!" Nehelenia strikes at the guardians as MakeMake said " carbon monoxide choke!" The smoke was dense as Nehelenia said " I'm *coughing* dying, I can't die, this is too much!" MakeMake stopped as she said " you all can end her!" Everyone nodded...

Sailor Mars said " Mars, flame, SNIPER!" Mars threw a flame sniper towards Metalia but Nehelenia stopped it and said " lighting lemurs attack!" Jupiter said " oh no, supreme thunder strike!" Nehelenia said " lemurs attack!" Thousands of lemurs attacked them when Metalia used her power as she said " supreme dark typhoon, DESTORY!" Saturn said " annihilation!" Metalia was doomed as she said " you never get away with this, we will be back!" They disappeared as they powered down when Arista and Haeyalynn hugged their mother...

Everyone left to go home when Baekhyun and Melissa were left behind as Melissa said " now don't try to do something that'll make Aishalynn mad at you!" Baekhyun said " we are alone and plus she doesn't know-!" Aishalynn yells from the distance " BYUN BAEKHYUN, GET YOUR SCRAWNY LITTLE HOME THIS INSTANT!" Melissa said " that's your cue to leave!" Then Baekhyun grabs Melissa and kisses her while ripping her clothes as he her neck leaving a love bite and her s making Melissa feel uncomfortable...

Melissa pryed Baekhyun off as she covered herself with her ripped shirt when Aishalynn saw and said " Melissa!" Melissa pointed to Baekhyun as he pretended like nothing happened... Aishalynn quickly grabs Melissa's hand and then she got mad and said " Mr. Byun Baekhyun, oh your in trouble!" Baekhyun said " I've done nothing wrong, she's the one who ripped her-!" Aishalynn said " enough with your excuses, I can't believe that your only after Melissa and not me!" Aishalynn runs home crying while Baekhyun runs after her...

Melissa went home when Sehun asked " do I need to know?" Melissa shakes her head as she darts to her room as she uncovers herself and looked in the mirror as her s were swollen and her s were red as she said " damn you Baekhyun, you them really hard!" Then she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist as she looks up and sees Sehun as she asked " what are you doing?" Sehun said " I want to make a baby with you!" Melissa said " you know that you can't, we are siblings we-!" Sehun shushed her by kissing her as he rubs his hand on the love bite created by Baekhyun as he rubs it hard and it disappears and made a love bite on that same spot making Melissa shiver as she said " you know, your the gentle one and I'm not sure how will the family react if they knew we're dating!" Sehun makes his love bite disappear and said " I'm not the one who's after you!" Melissa nods...

Sehun said " Kai is after you and I'll try to keep Baekhyun away from you by doing the same thing to Aishalynn that Baekhyun did to you just to know what it feels like having revenge!" Melissa said " well time to tell Aishalynn so that she g

Please log in to read the full chapter