Chapter 1

Sailor Moon: Pretty Guardian
Please log in to read the full chapter

This tells story that one girl who became Sailor Moon and that's Jung Aishalynn alongside her 2 daughters Lisa and Daeyanna who are now the ages of 9 and 6 are out on the adventure to see who are the new sailor guardians that are visiting... The Amazon quartets know too as they made their way as Aishalynn sees them and introduced herself and her daughters when JunJun said " I heard new guardians from the galaxy world are coming!" Aishalynn asked " galaxy world?" CereCere said " yeah, they guard the stars and astroids!" Aishalynn was waiting for her husband Baekhyun as she saw him practically running...

Suddenly an astroid was heading towards earth but something stopped it as everyone was shocked as Aishalynn asked " who or what happened?" Sana said " I think someone stopped the astroid!" Yeji took out her little computer and said " it's Eris and Haumea, they share the same power, ICE!" All of them gasped... Yeji said " but being the dwarf planets of Pluto, Eris and Haumea are distance cousins of Sun, the hottest planet and if you dare to land in sun, you'll be melting like ice cream!" Aishalynn said " but can't they use ice at least to cool the sun!" Yeji shakes her head as she said " even if Eris and Haumea tried, the sun basically can't be controlled due to its extreme hotness!" They nodded their heads...

Aishalynn wondered, who could be Eris and Haumea and wonder if they would land on their world... Aishalynn sees people leaving as she leaves to go home and call it a day when Taeyeon said " dinner at my house tonight at 5pm be there by 4:30 please!" All of them nod but had Aishalynn wondering who could they be... Baekhyun said " let's get you prepped for Taeyeon's banquet tonight!" Aishalynn nods and as she turns around and walks away, 2 people landed on earth and one asked " got visual of Aishalynn?" The other said " yes she just left with Baekhyun!" They came down from the tree and walked to the dress shop and bought clothes to blend in...

Haumea asked Eris " we need human names so what names are we?" Eris said " I'm Melissa and you are Sehun!" Haumea said " very funny Eris, but I'll stick to it!" Eris smiled and left the store first leaving Haumea behind as she looked at a mirror and said " what long burgundy hair I love it!" Haumea came out an

Please log in to read the full chapter