Chapter 2

A Walk To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin’s hand is full of documents and a box with five cups of coffee on the other hand. He is only five minutes away from the school gate. But he is too busy with too many stuffs that he almost trips on his own foot. Thanks God someone holds his elbow from behind.

 

“Oh thanks.” Taemin stands properly and turns.

 

“Need help?” And there is Minho, the man Taemin wants to kill years ago.

 

“No, thanks. I need to go.” Taemin smiles stiffly and bows a little. 

 

“Uh Taemin. I mean, teacher.” Minho walks side by side with him. “I really need to apologize for what I did when we were young.” 

 

Taemin stops walking suddenly. “I am busy right now. Please don’t follow me.” The smile disappear. Taemin clearly hates him. 

 

Minho stares at his back, walking away.

 

***

 

Minho was popular at school for he is tall and has godly visual that made girls weak and fall on their knees instantly. 

 

However he was not a good student. He was caught copying other’s answer sheet during exam. That’s why the teacher gave him a punishment.

 

Minho was told to join a small study group. There he met Taemin, who was also not into studying, but still desperately trying to not hate it at least. In this group of five, the teacher appointed one senior as a mentor. The mentor was Jinki.

 

“That’s strange. How did you get the right answer, when the process is totally wrong?” Taemin took a peek at Minho’s math answer sheet. 

 

“I cheated.” Minho shrugged.

 

The next day M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter