Chapter 3

A Walk To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoogeun adapted unexpectedly well.  He has gained some friends in only a few days. He finds joy in music and he thinks sport is quite challenging. 

 

“And my teacher is really kind. I like him.” 

 

Minho smiles. He is just too happy that Yoogeun talks a lot to him. He used to be more quiet before.

 

“What about our little trip today? You like it?” Minho gives Yoogeun the menu book.

 

“Yes.” Yoogeun is happy.

 

“I’m glad to hear that. Now what do you want to eat?” 

 

“Wait, appa. Look. It’s my teacher.” Yoogeun almost screams.

 

Minho can see Taemin just enters the restaurant with his brother, Kai. Kai as always clinging to him like a glue and Taemin laughs to everything his brother says. 

 

“Oh right.” Minho is surprised when Yoogeun runs to his teacher. Minho sighs, doesn’t have a choice but to follow his son.

 

***

 

“Teacher.” Yoogeun is in front of Taemin already.

 

“Hi, Yoogeun ah.” Taemin smiles awkwardly. Kai can guess, he is one of Taemin’s student. “Didn’t expect to see you here. Are you having lunch?” 

 

“Yes, with my father.” Taemin looks around and finds Minho in no time. Kai’s body is tensed, remembering that that made Taemin’s school life miserable. Taemin smiles to him, trying to calm him down and tell him that it’s okay.

 

“Yoogeun ah. You shouldn’t run like that. There is many people here. We don’t want to make them uncomfortable.” Yoogeun mumbles a ‘sorry’.

 

“I’m very sorry for interrupting you. I will drag him to go back to our table.” Minho smiles.

 

“Bye, Yoogeun ah.” Taemin waves to the boy.

 

“Why do we have to see that guy here?” Kai groans.

 

“What a day.” Taemin hates it too. 

 

When Kai about to pay, they are informed that someone paid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter