Final

A Walk To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 3 pm when Taemin finally comes out of the house. He is with Kai, probably to get Taemin home. But Minho rushes to them. They look surprised.

 

“Let me take Taemin home.”

“No ing way.” Kai is mad. Why is that Minho bastard still here.

“Did you wait here for like 5 hours?” Taemin’s eyes wide.

“I was waiting.”

“What an idiot.” Kai hates this guy. Taemin sighs.

“Fine.”

“What?” Kai flinches in disbelief.

 

Taemin gets in the car then asks Minho the most important question.

 

“Did you have lunch?” Taemin buckles the seatbelt.

“Look, Tae. Are you still mad at me because of what I did?” Minho ignores his question.

“I am asking you, did you have lunch?” Taemin still thinks the question Minho asked is less important than his.

“No. Not yet.”

“Ok, let’s find something to eat then.” He tries to find a good place on the map.

“So you are still mad.”

“Oh. Minho.” Taemin looks up from his phone. “Let’s turn right and go to this place. Let’s eat some lamb skewer.”

“You are definitely still mad.” Minho pouts but still follows Taemin’s instruction.”

 

Taemin orders literally everything from the menu. Minho is forever amazed. How can someone that slim eat that mich food? Is there monsters inside his body?

 

They need to wait and Minho thinks this is the perfect timing for them to have a proper talk.

 

“Taemin.”

“Minho.”

 

They speak at the same time.

 

“Me first.” Taemin tells Minho. “I want to apologize for what I said this morning. I didn’t mean to bring up the past. And I didn’t mean to hurt your feeling. I was rude. I’m sorry.”  

 

“No, Tae. I am at fault here. I shouldn’t have acted like that. I was being childish. You don’t have to apologize., but me. I am really sorry for my foolish self. I was horrible. It is just natural for you to get mad at me and hate me. But really, I am so sorry. I am really…” There is so much more Minho wants to tell Taemin but Taemin stopping him.

 

 “Minho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter