Chapter 1

A Walk To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoogeun got in so many of troubles, Minho has to find another school for his son to transfer. Yoogeun is just like any other 6 years old kids, except that he is extremely active and fights a lot. 

 

Minho massaging his temple, feeling it thumping hard. Yoogeun is munching his candy happily. 

 

“Yoogeun ah.” Minho tries to get his attention.

 

“Yes?” 

 

“I really hope you like your new school and make a lot of friends.” Minho smiles. It is not easy to talk to this child. He never raise his voice even when this child gives him headache every two business days. Because he has suffered enough after his parents divorce. And Minho is very much aware of that.

 

***

 

The headmaster, Mrs. Kenzie is a friend of Minho’s father. She takes Yoogeun to the class herself.

 

“This is your class, Yoogeun ah.” She knocks then opens the door, revealing a male teacher in front of his students. He bows to Mrs. Kenzie. Only second later he notices the man behind her, and he is a little surprised but tries not to show it. Minho somehow can’t hide his expressions and emotions. He is in so much shocked right now. He hates to admit that his heart is galloping like crazy. This is not happening.

 

The teacher then smiles to Yoogeun, approaches him and guides him to enter the class.

 

“Hello, Yoogeun ah. My name is Taemin. Let’s be friend.” He smiles.

 

***

 

Mrs Kenzie tells Minho that Yoogeun is in a good hand. Taemin is very loved by his students, especially because he can act as their teacher and their friends at the same time. He is very close to his students and it shows that he loves them.

 

Taemin has this special bond with children. He understands them, as if he can read their hearts. 

 

Minho comes to take Yoogeun home that same day. From his car he can see Yoogeun is standing while talking to his teacher, who is positioning himself to be the same height as Yoogeun. 

 

***

 

“I don’t like school and I don’t like studying.” Yoogeun has this big eyes just like his father.

 

“Well, I can see that.” Taemin smiles. “I too don’t like studying but I there is one thing I like about school.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter