The contract

The Plumber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was a Thursday and Kyuhyun and Minho had just completed their 1st monthly maintenance for Incheon Science High School, and were arranging all their utensils neatly in their van.

Kyuhyun had decided to use the van instead of his car as he wasn't sure if they needed a ladder for the maintenance, so using their van would be more appropriate.

However, Minho realised that the van was running low in petrol when he was seated behind the wheel!

"Errr... hyung, we have to find a petrol station nearby. We are very low on petrol....." he told Kyuhyun who had just climb into the passenger seat.

"What? Who used it yesterday? Should have just fill up the petrol" Kyuhyun was surprised and reached over to see the petrol indicator.

"Key used it and I just checked our group chat, he did mention for us to top up petrol first, because he didn't had time to top up last night. Sorry hyung, I didn't check our group chat...." Minho looked upset.

Kyuhyun sighed. It was his fault too for not checking messages. But he was talking to Ryeowook and then started preparing some presentation material for Mr Kim later, so he slept late last night. He looked at Minho "It's okay. Let's check if there's any petrol station nearby...."

"There's one nearby, but it's 5 kilometres away, near to Inha University. Ermmm... but I doubt if we can last that long. I scared that the van will stall half way...." Minho said with a worried look.

"Let's drive to Inha University. From there, I get someone to send me to the petrol station to get a container of 20 litres of petrol..." Kyuhyun decided and started to text Ryeowook. 

Minho started the van and drove out from the school compound. "Who will you get to send you to the petrol station?" Minho asked. "Or maybe I just take a cab and get the petrol"

"No need, I'm asking a friend to send me there, if she can..." Kyuhyun looked up and smile at him.

Minho glanced at him and mouthed "She..?"

Kyuhyun texted Ryeowook "Heyy Ryeong, I need your help.... SOS.."

"Heyy Kyu! What's up? Are you dating me for lunch? But I thought you have a meeting with Appa?" Ryeowook replied.

"Can I call you?" Kyuhyun asked in his reply to her.

"Ohh sure!" she replied back.

Kyuhyun clicked her number to call her "Hi Ryeong..."

"Hi Kyu, where are you?" Ryeowook asked him, since she heard the traffic noises. Kyuhyun had rolled down the windows and not using the aircon so that the petrol could last them till Inha University. 

"I need your help..." and he told her what happened and their situation now. "So, can you send me to a petrol station to grab a container of petrol to bring back to our van?"

Ryeowook chuckled "You don't mind riding my scooter? I do have an extra helmet..." 

Kyuhyun laughed "No, I don't mind and it's good to experience myself how fast you ride your scooter!" 

"I'm a safe rider you know..." Ryeowook laughed. "Okay you park your van at Carpark A, which is on the left after you enter the main campus entrance. I will ride there to meet you. What's the colour of your van?" 

"White, with the logo 'Sapphire Services'. Okay, see you later Ryeong, and sorry for the trouble.." Kyuhyun apologised.

"No worries Kyu. Okayy see you soon!" she said and off the line.

Kyuhyun turned to Minho and pointed to him Inha University main gate. "After the main campus entrance, turn left to Carpark A..."

"Okayyy.. we barely have enough petrol left. I think I just park at the 1st lot that I can find..." he said, while anxiously glancing at the petrol level.

And true enough, the engine died when Minho was reversing into the parking lot. Luckily he managed to park properly!

Both of them sighed with relieved!  

Kyuhyun got out to see if he could spot Ryeowook. Minho got out too and saw a scooter riding towards them and Kyuhyun was waving at the rider!

"Your friend, hyung?" Minho asked curiously. "Female friend?" he .

Kyuhyun chuckled. "Long story. I'll tell you another time..." he smile. 

Ryeowook parked her scooter at a nearby lot for motorbikes, and walked over with a helmet. She gave a slight bow to Minho since she hasn't met any of Kyuhyun's staff before.

"Thanks for coming, Ryeong. Ermm.. this is Choi Minho" Kyuhyun introduced her to Minho, and he continued "and Minho, this is Kim Ryeowook" 

"Annyeong Miss Kim, nice to meet you, and sorry for the trouble" Minho gave a slight bow.

Ryeowook smile "Nice to meet you too" and then she turned to Kyuhyun, giving him the helmet. "I'm so glad that I didn't choose pink when I bought this extra helmet" she laughed. "You want to go now?"

"Yes!" he said while putting on the helmet. He turned to Minho "We go first? Can you text Key and Taemin, that we'll be late?" he told Minho and waved at him, and followed Ryeowook. 

Instead of immediately texting his colleagues, Minho naughtily snapped photos of his boss and Miss Kim. "Hmmmm... there's something going on... no wonder hyung is in a good mood lately..." Minho chuckled.

Kyuhyun climbed on to the 2nd seat and because of his gigantic long legs, he could easily reached Ryeowook's legs!

"You really got long legs!" Ryeowook laughed. "Where are your hands?"

"Here!" and Kyuhyun gestured his hands hanging on each side of her.

"You need to hold on to me" she told him.

"Like this?" Kyuhyun playfully wrapped his arms around her.

"You are hugging me, not holding me...!" Ryeowook chuckled.

"I feel safer to hold you in my arms..." K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter