The late night call

The Plumber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As a graduate with a degree in civil, building, and environmental engineering from a top university, Kyuhyun preferred to work on his own rather than working with companies. So he decided to setup his own firm, to be a... plumber! 

He borrowed some money from his father, and started his dream, to have his own company, at Incheon City. He had decided not to setup his company in Seoul as there were too many similar service.

"Hyung, we have 1 caller, Mr Kim, and he said it's urgent. I told him that we are closed, but he kept asking for help. Should we take it?" Minho told him after putting himself on mute. He was already in his casual attire to go off but decided to take that incoming call.

Kyuhyun saved his work, looked at his watch and sighed. If he took this assignment, that means he had to cancel his drink session with Changmin again. "Okay transfer the call to me. You can go off, Minho, I can handle it".

"Thanks hyung. Give me a second" Minho quickly unmute himself, said something to the caller, and transfered the call to his boss.

Kyuhyun took the call and waved at Minho. He has 3 staff, and both Key and Taemin had left earlier, leaving Minho and Kyuhyun to closed the office.

"Hi, Mr Kim, right? Kyuhyun speaking" he started talking. "I see, okay, let me take down your address" he grabbed his pen and paper and scribbled the address, "okay, Mr Kim, I will be there in about 15 minutes. Yes yes thank you and see you" Kyuhyun off the phone and got ready to close his office.

He grabbed his toolbox, and some other stuff, and rushed to his car. As he drove, he called Changmin to apologise to him as he has to cancel the meet up, again.

"You are too workaholic, Kyu! Common man, you must learn to relax a bit... " Changmin nagged at him.

"I'm so sorry Chwang. Okay I will arrange next time, and drinks on me, okay?!" Kyuhyun apologised to his best friend. 

They said their goodbyes and Kyuhyun focused on finding the address. The area was occupied by big bungalows and Kyuhyun was supposed to find gate number 21. The GPS guided him to turn at the next corner, but when he turned, it was a dead end.

"Aisshh... my GPS is not updated..." he sighed, and use his phone instead. The house was actually just the opposite, so he quickly reversed his car and got out to press the bell.

"Who is it?" a lady's voice sounded over the buzzer.

"Hi, I'm from Sapphire Services, and Mr Kim called for plumbing servicing" Kyuhyun informed the lady.

"Ohhh great, you are here!" and the gate suddenly opened. 

Kyuhyun got back to his car and drove into the compound. The person who opened the door was a lady, in a 2-piece pajama with giraffe all over, and she actually looked cute in it.

"Hi, it's at my room's bathroom. This way, please" she told him, and after he removed his shoes, she led the way. "Sorry my parents are not at home, and I was at a lost of what to do, so I called appa, and I guessed he called your company".

"Ahhh.. I see" Kyuhyun said, following her up the staircase. 

"I'm sorry if it's after your working hours..." she apologised. 

"It's okay, don't worry about it..." Kyuhyun answered politely.

They entered a pretty bedroom, and the lady showed him her bathroom, where there was a leakage on the shower pipe, and the leakage was wrapped in a towel, but water still dripped from the towel. The whole bathroom was flooded, and Kyuhyun reconned that it could be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter