Worry

The Plumber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mr Kang,  can't you give me further discount? I'm your regular customer..." Kyuhyun teased the owner of the bathroom utilities supplier. 

Mr Kang playfully threw a crumpled paper at Kyuhyun, making him laughed.

"If I give you further discount,  might as well I give you all of these free!" he gestured his hand across the items that Kyuhyun bought.

"I don't mind!" Kyuhyun again, and Mr Kang laughed and literally chased him all around the shop! 

Both were laughing and when they finally stopped, Mr Kang gave him a playful kick, and then packed all the stuff and tied them up, so that it would be easier for Kyuhyun to carry. He liked Kyuhyun, because not many youngsters would want to venture on their own and work hard like Kyuhyun.  Furthermore,  Kyuhyun was a very well-mannered guy and an easy-going person. 

"There you go" Mr Kang handed over the packed items to Kyuhyun. 

"Thanks Mr Kang" Kyuhyun paid for his items and Mr Kang printed the receipt. "Want to go for lunch?" he asked Mr Kang while accepting the receipt. 

"Nah... you go ahead. My wife had packed lunch for me. Next time, okay?" Mr Kang smile at him.

"Okayy. See you, Mr Kang!" Kyuhyun waved and carried the heavy items to his car.

He noticed that there was a new cafe ahead on his left, which must be newly opened,  since he didn't noticed it last month when he was here.

"Maybe I can try their food, for lunch!" Kyuhyun smile and pressed his car remote to lock his car.

There was a cute scooter parked in front of the cafe, next to 2 motorbikes. The cafe has a good ambience, tables and chairs were neatly arranged, and the deco has a modern look, but with garden motive.

Kyuhyun walked to the counter which showed "Order here", and after checking the food selection,  he decided to order seafood pasta, and hot Americano, and was given a plastic stand with number 3, and was told that the staff would send the food to him. Kyuhyun paid, thanked her, and took the plastic stand, and looked around for a seat. 

Suddenly he saw somebody familiar.  "Ehhh, isn't that Miss Kim?" he asked himself and felt happy to be able to meet her again! It has been a month since his service at the Kim's residence,  but occasionally, his mind would think about Miss Kim. He didn't know why too.

"Hello, eermm...Miss Kim, right?" Kyuhyun braved himself and asked the lady.

"Ohhh Mr Cho! Hello! How are you?" Ryeowook looked up and was surprised that the person talking to her was none other than the plumber boss.

"I'm good! May I join you?" Kyuhyun asked politely. 

"Sure!" Ryeowook said happily and moved her handbag nearer to her to make more space for Kyuhyun. "Is your office around here?"

"Ahhh no no, I came here to get my supplies of pipe and parts. My office is near to Sudoguksan Museum. I saw that this cafe is new, so I thought of trying the food" Kyuhyun smile. "How about you? You work around here?"

"Yes, I'm working at Inha University, which is nearby from here. This cafe opened 3 weeks ago, and I've been here twice" Ryeowook smile.

"Ohhh, are you a lecturer?" Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter