Meet again

The Plumber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Taemin, can you check our stock for duct tape for pipe insulation? I'm going to the DIY store, I can buy more tapes" Kyuhyun texted Taemin in their group chat.

"Give me a minute, hyung" Taemin replied. Then he texted back "Ohhh, we left with 2 pieces only."

"Okay I'll get a dozen. Everyone, anymore things to buy?" he asked, walking to his car.

"Err... actually we need snacks... hahaha" Minho put in laughing emoticon.

"Idiot, that's not at DIY store!" Key replied with a hammer and laughing emoticon.

Kyuhyun put in laughing emoticon too. "I'll drop by the supermarket and stock up the canned drinks too!"

"Yayyyy thanks hyung!" Minho put in hearts emoticons.

"If there's no more urgent calls, you all can go off early since it's Friday! Just lock the office door. I will drop by later to put all the stuff..." Kyuhyun wrote.

"Alright!! Thanks hyung!!! Have a great weekend!!!" Key put in happy and thumbs up emoticon,  and Taemin and Minho put in some dancing emoticons!

Kyuhyun laughed, and started his car, to drive to a DIY store. He had just finished his meeting with Incheon Science High School's principal, together with the Admin Manager, as they had engaged his company to do a monthly maintenance for all water-sources facilities around the school.

He was thankful for this tie-up as this means that his company services were starting to get recognition around Incheon City. 

He got whatever he needed from the DIY store near to the school, and when he was back in his car, he tried checking whether there were any supermarket nearby. 

"Ahhhh, there should be one E-Mart Store around the corner... let me see.... it should be... erm... after that right-hand far corner...." he looked-up to that far corner and nodded. "Yup, I will park there then. Okayyy... let's go" he started his car again.

Surprisingly, the E-Mart was big and was well-stocked-up. There was a cafe at the right section of the supermarket too. Kyuhyun took a basket and headed for the snacks section. He took a mixture of snacks, biscuits, chocolates, and after pondering for a while, he took fruits jelly too.

He was turning around to go to the canned drinks section when he accidentally collided with another customer. 

"Ohhh.. I'm so sorry!" he apologised and moved a bit to make way for the customer to pass through. 

"Ohhhh Mr Cho! Wow, I never expect to bump into you here!" Ryeowook was surprised.

"Ohhh hello Miss Kim! I'm so sorry I didn't check who was behind me when I turned around just now" Kyuhyun, though surprised,  managed to apologise again.

"Don't worry about it" Ryeowook smile happily. "What are you buying?" 

Kyuhyun grinned "Snacks for my office" and he continued "I was in a meeting at Incheon Science High School, and then went to a DIY store. Then I drop-by here..." he smile. He was genuinely happy to see Ryeowook again.

"Are you paying already? Want to have a drink at the cafe at the right corner?" Ryeowook asked him casually. 

"Sure! I just need to grab some canned drinks and I can head to the checkout counter already" Kyuhyun told her.

"The drinks are two lanes from here. I wait for you outside the counter?" Ryeowook smile at him.

"Okayy! I'll be fast!" he grinned and went off to find the canned drinks.

Ryeowook went to the checkout counter to make her payments. She bought a loaf of bread, 2 packs of cheese crackers and packet tissues.

She stood outside the counter after she had arranged her items in her reusable carrier, which of course, with giraffe designed! 

She felt so happy to bump into Kyuhyun again. She had been wanting to text him, but she felt very shy to make the first move.

About 5 minutes later, Kyuhyun emerged from the far-end row, and carried his basket to the cashier. He signalled to Ryeowook to go over to the cafe first so that she could sit, and Ryeowook nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter