Fairies, Not Aliens

31 Days Of Halloween (Stray Kids): October 2023

 

SUMMARY:

You were abducted by Fairies or Fae and not Aliens. Minho doesn't fall for humans, but you might not be one. Oh, my.

 


 

31 Days Of Halloween (Stray Kids):  October 2023

Story Ten:

Fairies, Not Aliens

-

 

 

 Minho was known as "The Lee Know" by the Fae and had the reputation of being terrifying.
  You gulped as you met his eyes and immediately you looked down.  Not eye contact.  You gripped your skirt and hurried to the greenhouse.  Your heart was threatening to beat out of your chest.
  "What is your problem," Crescent demanded.  "You can't be seen just standing there."
  "You hadn't heard her.  You had disassociated.  Of all the Fae you could've accidentally made eye contact with it had to be him.  Your mind conjured painful and bloody repercussions.

 

-

 

  "Fairies, no Aliens," Y/N said as she woke up.
  Minho had heard you mumbling and woke you up.  You saw him and flinched, and that made you fall off the couch.  He sighed.  "You fainted and your... Owner... decided you were...  Well, I purchased you.  Not because I need a helping hand, but because A) I hate servitude and B) I saw the work you did on his plants and vegetation, and I was impressed."
  You stared at his chest in disbelief.
  "Yah, I'm talking to you.  How would you like a job?"
  "A-A-A..."  You shook your head.  "A job?  Is this really happening?"

 

-

 

  "So, how's it going," Chan asked a few days later.  They'd ordered drinks at a local pup.
  "With Y/N?"
  "Yeah."  Chan made a face at the aftertaste of some fruity monstrosity.
  "Well, I can't tell if she's shy, a dumb-dumb, or... what.  She won't make eye contact, which would make sense because of servitude training, but she doesn't seem... scared... just..."  He shrugged.  "I don't know.  She does her work, but she's acting like a slave and not an employee."
  "Like how, besides the eye-contact thing"
  "Well, she asked for a bedtime.  She asked for the time for meals.  Regular activities.  I told her it didn't matter and she shut down.  Then I felt so bad that I made a schedule of the usual activities for her.  She seemed so grateful."

 

-

 

  Changbin, the only Dwarf in the area surveyed Minho's property with wide eyes.  "What witchcraft have you used?
  Minho looked confused.  "No magic.  Just a new helping hand."
  "There is definitely magic here.  Every leaf and every blade of grass sing of magic.  It's so subtle you'd think a Fae did it."
  Minho really looked.  Everything did seem more vibrant.  The green greener, the plants more perky, and now that he thought of it, the food was more tasty.  "Maybe you're on to something.

 

-

 

  You had put on decent weight since living there.  The cook sent word that dinner was now served.  Tonight, Minho gave the news that shocked you to the core.
  "...and if you are Fae, the government will get to the bottom of how you ended up in the human world.  And the disguise as a human can only mean that you're either a Changeling, which is illegal if no contract with the royal family had been made.  It can also mean that some Human stole a Fae child and raised them as their own.
  "My parents would never kidnap a child."
  "You never know what someone will do when they're desperate to have a kid."
  "You grabbed your plate and stood up.  "I'm going to my room."
  When you were gone he groaned and banged his head on the table.

 

-

 

On top of offending you he felt something he'd never expected.  Hyunjin, his long-time Ferret Hybrid friend showed up and he's pretty sure you two had... ual relations."

 

-

 

  Changbin had a mug of beet that was the size of his with foam on top.  He laughed and mocked, "ual relations?"
  "Whatever.  Shut the hell up.  I'll curse you to turn green."
  "Wouldn't be the first time someone has turned me a different color."
  "Sounds like you're jealous," Chan said.
  "Jealous... of Hyunjin?"
  "He's so pretty that everyone is jealous of Hyunjin," Changbin said.
  "No," Chan said.  "That they might have a romantic relationship and you don't.  You might have a crush on her."
  He glared.  "A crush?  On... Y/N?  Why would I?"
  "That's for you to unpack," he said gently.  "Make a list.  See exactly what you're feeling and why, and what exactly about her you like.  And rather it's romantic or possessiveness."
  "I am not possessive."
  They blinked at him.
  He sighed.  "I have possessive tendencies."

 

-

 

  He watched you secretively like a hawk.  You moved confidently.  Animals were drawn to you, including Hyunjin.  No offense, but he was in part, an animal.  He snuggled up to you, but he did that with everyone.  Maybe it was jealousy.
  It wasn't until you went on a rant about the existence of books and how important they were to education - AND how important education itself was, that he realized his feelings were romantic.
  "I mean, how fair is it to first deprive people of education and then punish people for not knowing something?"
  He grinned.  "I agree."  The eye contact surprised him because even though you'd opened up and started expressing yourself, you still didn't like it.  If he wasn't mistaken, there was attraction in your eyes.  Three seconds of blessed eye contact and you looked away.
  Under no circumstances would he ever date a human.
  When the results of your blood test from the royal family came back, it changed everything.
  "I'm a Changeling," You said.  "So... I'm a Fae Child that replaced my parent's real child."
  After you mourned the wrongness done to the people you'd come to know as parents you'd focused on learning about your real self - magic and all.

 

-

 

  Minho never thought he'd get married and most certainly didn't expect it to happen with a Changeling that only needed to feel emotions to do magic.
  "I want six kids," You said, at the same time the council head said, "You may kiss the bride."
  "What?"  He yelled.
  You giggled.  "Just kidding.  But one is mandatory."
  "You haven't talked about whether you want kids or not," Jeongin said from the front row.  He looked extremely judgemental.
  "No need," You said.  "One is mandatory.  I just said that."
  "Now wait a minute," Minho said.
  You kissed him and he glared and kissed you again.
  "I'm supposed to do that," he said.
  "Just smile and clap," Chan said, doing just that.
  Changbin sighed.  "Right?"

 


 

* If you liked the story give it an UPVOTE & SUBSCRIBE to be notified when I post another Halloween fun chapter :)

 


 

Thank you for reading,

Demitria_Teague (Author ;)

*

Read the NEWEST Chapter Now - The Huldrefolk (The Little/Hidden Ones) >