walang iba

daan-daang salita na hindi tapos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Winter, I don’t think this is a good idea,” Ningning said as she watched her best friend nervously.

 

They were in an empty classroom, save from some broken chairs and tables that were probably stocked there for almost 2 years now. 

 

Winter clicked her tongue, and looked at Ningning, annoyed. “Then leave! I didn’t remember dragging you here anyway,”

 

“What if you get kidnapped or something? I can’t go and leave you alone!” Ningning hissed.

 

“We’re on the school premises so I’m not in any way gonna be kidnapped, and I can take care of myself. If you’re so scared, the door is open. Now shut up,” Winter snapped before going back to what she was doing.

 

Ningning casted one more look at Winter before sighing loudly and flopping on a chair beside her. Winter once more glanced at her before looking back to the piece of clothing in front of her.

 

“You’re so silly, Yizhuo,” Winter chuckled after some minutes passed.

 

“I just don’t want you to be in trouble,”

 

“I’m not going to be, trust me,” Winter promised, while raising the stained white shirt in front of her. “I don’t think this is enough though, should I just rip this apart?”

 

Ningning gaped at her before snatching the said shirt away. “This is enough. Are you going to let Yu walk topless tomorrow?”

 

Winter smirked. “That is a pretty good idea. Imagine the walk of embarrassment?”

 

“Winter, you are not that evil,” 

 

Winter rolled her eyes before snatching the shirt back. “Boring,”

 

Ningning shook her head before standing up. “Now, come on. Let’s bring that back before her swimming practice finishes, or you’re gonna get caught for real,”



 

They walked side by side, sneaking a glance from time to time to check that there is really no one at the school at the moment besides them, and a certain student that is currently in the school's pool.

 

Soon, they arrived at the locker room where they changed clothes after their PE lessons. They looked at each other.

 

Ningning nudged Winter. “You go inside, I’ll stay here and keep watch. Don’t take too long,”

 

Winter nodded before opening the door.

 

The locker room was expectedly dark, since it was now close to 8PM, and there was no one to use the premises, so naturally, the lights were off.

 

Winter opened her phone to turn her flashlight on. She began to scan the lockers, looking for a certain name.

 

When she found who she was looking for, she opened the locker and threw the shirt inside, and then shut the door locker.

 

Before leaving, she casted one look on the locker. She then opened it once again and retrieved the shirt. She reached for the scissors beside her bag and then proceeded to cut into the shirt, with no direction as she continued to put slashes and holes into it.

 

“There,” She whispered with a triumphant smile on her face as she studied the now damaged shirt and threw it back in.





 

“I’m so nervous,” Ningning told Winter as they made their way to the classroom the next day.

 

“Don’t be,” Winter answered, the shakiness also evident in her voice.



 

It’s not like they’re used to doing it, alright. They’re the standard good students of SMU, after all.

 

With Winter as the top student, and Ningning with her in the top 3. Not counting the numerous orgs they are in, as well as the awards they’ve been receiving for the past few years. As well as their clean track records, they are considered model students.

 

“What if she finds out it’s us who did it?” Ningning whispered nervously while keeping an eye on the ajar door, keenly checking every student who’s been entering the room.

 

“She won’t, as long as you keep your mouth shut,” Winter hissed.

 

A sudden silence and then a rumble of whispers filled the room as a certain raven-haired girl entered the classroom.

 

“What the hell..”

 

“Who could have done that??”

 

“She’s not seriously accusing Winter, isn’t she? Winter’s too kind and smart for that,”

 

Winter kept a stoic face as the raven-haired girl dropped the ruined shirt on her desk.

 

“I didn’t know you’d go this low, Winter Kim,” Karina said, her deep voice seeping with venom as she hid her irritation behind a smirk.

 

Winter looked at the ruined shirt in front of her, before looking Karina straight in the eyes. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,”

 

Karina scoffed. “You think I didn’t see your friend yesterday in the locker room?”

 

Ningning visibly stiffened, before braving a glance towards Karina who’s now looking at her.

 

“Yizhuo went home early yesterday, due to cramps. Ryujin can testify to that. Right, Ryu?” Winter asked loudly, calling the attention of Ryujin, the class representative.

 

“Y-Yeah, I signed her form from the clinic,” Ryujin said confusingly, switching her gaze back and forth, from Karina who was standing, to Winter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter